Post Yelp reviews for the bad fast food places in your city.

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby taylorm » Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 pm

"Wow....JAIL in the box...first time i saw an order window. This location is so gross!! We decided to eat in the car instead. Their tacos is really bad and i love jack in the box tacos. We ordered 8 and all 8 was soggy and half ripped off. Only the edges are cooked properly and the middle is soggy on all 8 and too much sauce and running out of the bag. Im not exagerating but one of the taco bag has a cheese stuck outside of the bag. Clearly who ever is making the tacos this time didnt give a crap. Hey Jack....who ever owns this jack in the crap location clearly don't care about your image. Never coming back to this location and it only takes one time for first impression."
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby creativexcover » Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm

LOL

Today I got home and was bored and decided to count my 20 piece nuggets that I bought at this location. I almost never do this, but I counted twice and there were only 18 nuggets. Not a big deal, but no one likes getting less than what they paid for.. that feeling of being ripped off. Anyway, like I said, I don't always count them so either it was this location's unlucky day or this was a scheme to give people fewer nuggets as a way to save money here at this location. Pretty sneaky and it seems too coincidental if it was a mistake on the one time where I actually counted it. And if this is indeed the case, you kind of have to wonder how long this has been going on.
creativexcover
Under Lucifer's protection

Postby Lil Meatsauce » Thu May 17, 2018 3:01 pm

jack in a box tacos are amazing and that reviewer is ugly and fat!
Lil Meatsauce
has never craved a pumpkin

Postby taylorm » Thu May 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Lil Meatsauce wrote:jack in a box tacos are amazing and that reviewer is ugly and fat!

But the taco bag has a cheese stuck outside it.
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby funeralbelle » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 pm

One day I go and get coffee. I forget to ask for creamer and sugar because I wasn't asked. Wasn't mad at that because I should have remembered. What made me upset is that I asked the lady in the window to put 4 creamers and sugars. I handed her my cup and she told me that she couldn't cause its full. So she handed me the creamer and sugar. I stayed there and waited for my food. I opened up the coffee cup and hot coffee spilled all over me. I don't understand why she couldn't do it when I handed it to her.

Another visit it took me about 10-15 minutes to order a 2 cheeseburger meal and jalapeño mcchicken. I asked for both burgers to have no pickles and the other burger to be plain. Yeah they got that wrong too after having to repeat myself about 5 times.

I wouldn't recommend coming here
funeralbelle

Postby taylorm » Thu May 17, 2018 3:45 pm

So that person's main gripe is the hot coffee spilled on them rather than the fast food employee making minimum wage?
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby captainsunshine » Thu May 17, 2018 3:55 pm

holy fuck, good thread idea, gonna go peep some now. lolin fucking hard at "and it only takes one time for first impression." from op
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby captainsunshine » Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 pm

creativexcover wrote:LOL

Today I got home and was bored and decided to count my 20 piece nuggets that I bought at this location. I almost never do this, but I counted twice and there were only 18 nuggets. Not a big deal, but no one likes getting less than what they paid for.. that feeling of being ripped off. Anyway, like I said, I don't always count them so either it was this location's unlucky day or this was a scheme to give people fewer nuggets as a way to save money here at this location. Pretty sneaky and it seems too coincidental if it was a mistake on the one time where I actually counted it. And if this is indeed the case, you kind of have to wonder how long this has been going on.

posted from alex jones' ip address
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby Spider Jerusalem » Thu May 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Back when I went to that BK a last year, y'all were pretty good not so miserable, but the few times I've come this year y'all have been so miserable poor customer service, and yes I know it's difficult I also did it for 4-5 years but if your that freaking miserable find a new job! And on top of it I was asking for BBQ sauce 3x as I was cashing out and got my food then he closed the window on me... then the manager or wanna be manager comes over and hands me one. Like I need two for chicken fries and French fries. But anyways y'all shouldn't be so miserable there's worse things out there!
Spider Jerusalem

Postby captainsunshine » Thu May 17, 2018 3:58 pm

funeralbelle wrote:I opened up the coffee cup and hot coffee spilled all over me.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby taylorm » Thu May 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Back when I went to that BK a last year, y'all were pretty good not so miserable, but the few times I've come this year y'all have been so miserable poor customer service, and yes I know it's difficult I also did it for 4-5 years but if your that freaking miserable find a new job! And on top of it I was asking for BBQ sauce 3x as I was cashing out and got my food then he closed the window on me... then the manager or wanna be manager comes over and hands me one. Like I need two for chicken fries and French fries. But anyways y'all shouldn't be so miserable there's worse things out there!

So inspiring.
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby captainsunshine » Thu May 17, 2018 4:03 pm

So I live in the Roseland area and after a long day I work I decided to do something fast and easy tonight. I went through the drive through and that was fine when I received food (a jumbo jack with curly fries and a sprite) they gave me the wrong kind of soda and I told the young man that, he just rolled his eyes and when to get my sprite. When I opened the bag to munch on my fries on the way home they where cold and hard. Yuck!! I had to turn around go in to get hot ones .I stood there in like for exactly 7 minutes before anyone even acknowledged me. The woman that finally did couldn't speak English and none of the others couldn't either because they just kept talking to me in Spanish. Finally I get the young man that ordered my food to talk to and yet again when I said my fries were cold ge rolled his eyes and mumbled that he would makes some more..took 15 mins for that .by the time I was home my burger was cold and it had more lettuce than meat like s*** do I look like a rabbit or something not disappointed with my visit at Jack in the Box won't be coming back anytime
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby Disco2000 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:21 pm

"This place used to be great. However I will never return to this Deli again. Terrible customer service. The workers heckle customers. I've heard racial slurs, dialogue insulting the customers, and demeaning remarks at the expense of the customers. One worker even commented saying he would make a sandwhich with semen. The workers seem the be miserable interacting with the customers, on top of the fact that you could order the same sand which 10 times and you will always get different quality (usually poor)."
Disco2000

Postby Lil Meatsauce » Thu May 17, 2018 4:25 pm

can you put the thicc milky loads on the side please?
Lil Meatsauce
has never craved a pumpkin

Postby DUTCH MASTA KILLA » Thu May 17, 2018 4:35 pm

I enjoy the pizza but couldn't concentrate due to the sheer amount of fighting. Good tunes all the same. Daycent curry cheese chips.

Placed an order online requesting no spice in my bolognaise as Im allergic. When it arrived it was very spicy, rang to enquire and was told by the manager that I was wrong and then was hung up on. No reccommendarions on how to fix it, no offers to replace it or refund me, he just hung up the phone. NEVER GO HERE!!!
DUTCH MASTA KILLA

Postby gold soundz » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm

I work and go to school lol.
I ate a whopper 4 hrs ago, mind you I had not ate all day. I at about half of it before i noticed the "meat" had little bubbles or pours. I threw the rest away. I threw up and have the runs, I feel like crap. This is horrible, I think I got a bad burger thanks to BK and now I have to deal with it........ Burger King you should really consider looking at your food quality as a whole!!!!! Your food was pathetic!

Someone as myself looks into grabbing a quick bite to eat and end up sick like this because of your food. I work and go to school!!!!! Thanks for your CRAP! I won't be back.

This is the worst place ever. Give her twice and they wouldn't even take orders at the 24 hour burger king at 10 pm.. They wouldn't even look at us and we were looking at them through the menu . Never ever going to burger King .. Eat a dick

Service suck don't do it unless u have to or your real understanding.
gold soundz

Postby taylorm » Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 am

Bump for more pettiness from high school dropouts.
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby captainsunshine » Fri May 18, 2018 11:30 am

Worst location within the chain. Recccomend the Rohnert Park location instead. Has never lived up to the other location standards. It's also fun dealing with the employee on cocaine speaking so fast you can't understand them and throws food at you with pin point pupils. I guess that's why they call it Fast Food.
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby HOTDOGS_COMINURWAY » Fri May 18, 2018 11:35 am

Disappointed of my Double Cheeseburger!!! My husband order Double Cheeseburger for me, for my supper, the tomato and vegetables are missing!!! He asked for ketchup, the lady told him they don't have ketchup. I feel so sad and the burger now taste so dry!!!
HOTDOGS_COMINURWAY

Postby shadysands » Fri May 18, 2018 12:22 pm

For a McDonald's:

"Over priced food. Burnt breakfasts. Employees that are impossible to understand. The only positive of this place was the fish tank in the middle."

What.
shadysands

Postby EscapedFromTheValley » Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Barely Literate Yelp User wrote:Maybe i should of rrad these reviews befor thinking this sonic could be any different from the one in peabody. But I guess thats qar u get for having kids running a restaurant. Service was terrible. Orders where wrong. Waited for my refund n then she comes out with the sandwish, just very wrong. Somebody need to take charge of these restaurants food is sloppy, microwaved. Drink was aweful. I drive 40 mins to come to sonic n each time its terrible. Hoping that one day it will change.. ppl its not very hard. Get ur shit together. Managers are horrible just dont care about the customers!! In both places i ask to speak with management n it looked like i said a joke!!

Who drives 40 minutes to get fast food? To make matters worse, who drives 40 minutes for fast food MULTIPLE TIMES after being repeatedly disappointed?!?
EscapedFromTheValley

Postby captainsunshine » Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm

im going down a deep rabbit hole on this one. im reading all the reviews from Amy's up here in Rohnert Park. for those of you that don't know: Amy's, that brand you seem in some superstores that sells healthy alternatives to other microwaveable dinners/lunches, opened a fast food place up here that prides itself on it's organic and healthy options to other fast food joints. the place is always packed out the door like In n Out but the food is p good. this one lady said that she her meal had 90g of fat in it which im having a hard time believing and then after her review she posted a picture of herself for no discernable reason haha
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby !azzip » Sat May 19, 2018 3:12 am

Firtsly, let me say that we gererally do not do junk food, especially McD's. We went inside this paricular branch on a Sunday to get orange juice or my 5 and 3 year old. Service = non-existant. Entered around 10h10 and there were few people. Joined what seemed like a queue and waited.....and waited.....and waited....and.....The Manager(ess) on duty, DAJANA, walked by and opened up another unoccupied till ignoring me standing in line. When I challenged her to the fact that we had been waiting for around 8 minutes for service she promptly told me to wait and totally disregarded us. We were next in line. Ho, Hum..... Manager DAJANA refused to assist and continued to serve others at the till she had just opened. Great....now two screaming minions simply wanting their orange juice. DAJANA was way out of order in her behaviour towards us. At 10h24 we eventually paid for what was about to be received but nothing prevailed. At 10h30 I demanded....not asked, but vocally demanded my money back for items that I had asked for 20 minutes earlier.

Enter at your own peril. DAJANA's behaiour was seriously out of order and unbecoming of what a manager should do. Heaven help senior management that put individuals like that on a management program.

Stanchi della cucina locale domenica mia moglie ed io decidiamo di ripiegare su questo locale vicino al nostro hotel. Ordiniamo un insalata e pollo e un MC del quale non ricordo il nome . Un dipendente in bella vista forse considerando bella cosa ci prepara a mani nude l'insalata da una bella pacca sulla schiena di un collega ,'torna con un pezzo di pollo in mano lo appoggia su un tagliere bianco usurato ormai diventato sporco e nero .Nel frattempo arriva il collega con un po' di hamburger e le deposita in un contenitore poco trasparente.
La coca cola era fresca. L'insalata e il panino non so.
Comunque non e' vero che MC DONALD'S e' sempre MC DONALD'S !!!!!
!azzip
Mind the d, ladies

Postby jesper » Sat May 19, 2018 4:07 am

i enjoy this thread
jesper
Thou shalt not bump ancient threads

Postby gold soundz » Sat May 19, 2018 9:14 am

DAJANA
gold soundz

Postby creativexcover » Tue May 22, 2018 2:37 pm

I'm a fan McDonald's food. I snack on those 20 piece nuggs all day e'ry day!! But boii!! The service is consistently awful. Tonight especially at this local chain near where I go to school. I pull up to the drive thru with my girlfriend....we don't get a "just one moment please" or anything. We sit there for, what felt like, 30 years (not even an exaggeration). Finally I say, respectfully but kind of pissed, "hello??" And homeboy over the intercom was like "how can I help you??" No apology on my 5 minute wait, pretended like he just didn't make me wait the same amount of time it takes me to watch a whole episode of Downton Abbey, and he had the nerve to give me major 'tude (string slang for "attitude")!! This wasn't my first run in with these Pleebs who work at this establishment, but this time did push me over the edge.

I was on my way to work and stopped through the drive-thru to get a coffee. After ordering I waited over 5 mins for the coffee and after the girl handed me the coffee, it spilled everywhere because she did not fasten the lid properly. Not only were my fingers burned and eventually blistered, my clothes and new coat were ruined. After calling the help line I was given 2 measly coupons for a free meal. A complete insult to my integrity, and will definitely not be going back.

two goodies, same place.
creativexcover

Postby taylorm » Tue May 22, 2018 2:40 pm

creativexcover wrote:
I'm a fan McDonald's food. I snack on those 20 piece nuggs all day e'ry day!! But boii!! The service is consistently awful. Tonight especially at this local chain near where I go to school. I pull up to the drive thru with my girlfriend....we don't get a "just one moment please" or anything. We sit there for, what felt like, 30 years (not even an exaggeration). Finally I say, respectfully but kind of pissed, "hello??" And homeboy over the intercom was like "how can I help you??" No apology on my 5 minute wait, pretended like he just didn't make me wait the same amount of time it takes me to watch a whole episode of Downton Abbey, and he had the nerve to give me major 'tude (string slang for "attitude")!! This wasn't my first run in with these Pleebs who work at this establishment, but this time did push me over the edge.

I was on my way to work and stopped through the drive-thru to get a coffee. After ordering I waited over 5 mins for the coffee and after the girl handed me the coffee, it spilled everywhere because she did not fasten the lid properly. Not only were my fingers burned and eventually blistered, my clothes and new coat were ruined. After calling the help line I was given 2 measly coupons for a free meal. A complete insult to my integrity, and will definitely not be going back.

two goodies, same place.

First reviewer definitely has a "KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON" bumper sticker and multiple chins.
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby creativexcover » Tue May 22, 2018 2:42 pm

They're also from New Jersey and that McDoanlds is in Massachusetts
creativexcover

Postby funeralbelle » Tue May 22, 2018 10:19 pm

captainsunshine wrote:im going down a deep rabbit hole on this one. im reading all the reviews from Amy's up here in Rohnert Park. for those of you that don't know: Amy's, that brand you seem in some superstores that sells healthy alternatives to other microwaveable dinners/lunches, opened a fast food place up here that prides itself on it's organic and healthy options to other fast food joints. the place is always packed out the door like In n Out but the food is p good. this one lady said that she her meal had 90g of fat in it which im having a hard time believing and then after her review she posted a picture of herself for no discernable reason haha

I recently found out Amy is a friend of a friend, I didn't realize she was a real person. (Cool story bro..)

Need to check out that restaurant though..
funeralbelle

Postby NALYD. » Tue May 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Dumb people working drive thru. Asked for a cup of water with my order and they give me a cup of ice. Duh. No condiments. Get a grip guys. Try a little customer service!!
NALYD.