Trump: War. Hunh. What is it good for? Raytheon, Lockheed...

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby Daytona 500 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm

It's hard to compare Shaun King to DeRay since King doesn't do McDonald's commercials on his Twitter.
Daytona 500

Postby MasterMacheteSquad » Thu May 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Never mind
Last edited by MasterMacheteSquad on Thu May 17, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasterMacheteSquad

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 pm

The heartland would have hated New York trash like that years ago, now they're political next of kin.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby refill » Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 pm

MasterMacheteSquad wrote:
PaulKersey wrote:To back up 198d__ for a minute, I was gonna preface my original post about racist dickbag lawyer to say "not typically a fan of Shaun King", but decided I didnt wanna turn it into an argument about King. Oh well, it happened anyway! I liken him in a way to Deray McKesson, but I think Deray is worse in that he definitely is more of an attention hog and winds up detracting from the groups he is trying to benefit (BLM in particular). I dont care for Twitter commentators/political personalities either, but King definitely got my respect for singling out those Charlottesville attackers.

No he's a piece of shit and deserve's no respect at all! He would report you to I.C.E just for speaking Spanish there's no defense for a person like that.

Spoiler: show
refill

Postby Daytona 500 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:23 pm

dogdicksummer3 wrote:The heartland would have hated New York trash like that years ago, now they're political next of kin.

What people from outside of NY don't understand is that guy is pretty much every white collar white in Manhattan. They look down on everyone who's not also a white collar white.
Daytona 500

Postby MasterMacheteSquad » Thu May 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Daytona 500 wrote:
dogdicksummer3 wrote:The heartland would have hated New York trash like that years ago, now they're political next of kin.

What people from outside of NY don't understand is that guy is pretty much every white collar white in Manhattan. They look down on everyone who's not also a white collar white.

Yep
MasterMacheteSquad

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Daytona 500 wrote:

That's my point, God fearing heartlanders hated that shit not too long ago.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby MasterMacheteSquad » Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 pm

dogdicksummer3 wrote:
Daytona 500 wrote:

That's my point, God fearing heartlanders hated that shit not too long ago.

We hate them upstate quite a bit!
MasterMacheteSquad

Postby MasterMacheteSquad » Thu May 17, 2018 1:20 pm

MasterMacheteSquad

Postby Roofies Pizza » Thu May 17, 2018 1:47 pm

198d__ wrote:
The Lowest One wrote:
krujones wrote:
198d__ wrote:Shaun King is the epitome of a mediocre mind who garners a following based on sensationalizing and meme-ing politics. Maybe he means well but his writings are community college sociology 101 tier.

Ok you go out and do something then

Nah. It’s far easier to sit back and write dissertations about Israel and criticize people on a message board.

Listen, it’s nice he’s raised money for families who have been victimized by police brutality, and if I knew him, I wouldn’t discourage him from continuing his work. But his writing is mediocre and his overall impact on these issues is pretty fruitless. I mean, he’s most popular for broadcasting polemics against racists on fucking twitter, right? Why is that impressive? How does it actually challenge white supremacy? I never claimed anything I did challenged it either, but I’m also not stupid enough to be convinced that flaming hicks on twitter actually accomplishes anything.

Just because you do good things, doesn’t mean you’re actually changing shit. Like at all. It’s noble and commendable, but please tell what significant impact Shaun King has had in the world and tell me why I should care about him more than Michael Moore.

You literally describe yourself as a communist, a system that has never truly worked for more than 20 years without capitalism or genocide tainting it.

Cuba aside, I guess. Because youre gonna bring that up.
Roofies Pizza
antifa superfan

Postby spsp » Thu May 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Oh no he said the "c" word
spsp

Postby Brahskolnikov » Thu May 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Last Rites wrote:
krujones wrote:I think Shaun does a lot of good. I would not call him a "waste"

He was largely responsible for getting all of the Nazis beating up on black people in Charlottesville found and arrested

I call him a waste because he basically tried to sabotage the NY DSA very early on by trying to cause strife between the DSA and BLM movement in NYC but the leaders of both groups saw through his petty bullshit and work essentially hand in hand today.

He's got a very poweful voice but it will backfire on him eventually I fell.

Do you have a link to more info about the DSA/BLM thing? I didn't know about that and want to know more.
Brahskolnikov

Postby blackapache » Thu May 17, 2018 3:10 pm

https://twitter.com/MyDaughtersArmy/sta ... 77/video/1

Still think these people should be permanently shunned by polite society but incessant harassment is also good.
blackapache

Postby Lobsterdog » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Haspel got confirmed.

Joe Donnelly (IN)
Heidi Heitkamp (ND)
Joe Manchin (WV)
Bill Nelson (FL)
Jeanne Shaheen (NH)
Mark Warner (VA)

These Democrats voted for her.

They should be primaried and their political careers destroyed for openly supporting torture. Fuck every last one of these people.
Lobsterdog
Lobsterdog 2: Son of Lobsterdog

Postby Alex 2K » Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 pm

blackapache wrote:https://twitter.com/MyDaughtersArmy/status/997157423306674177/video/1

Still think these people should be permanently shunned by polite society but incessant harassment is also good.

god damn
Alex 2K

Postby Lobsterdog » Thu May 17, 2018 4:29 pm

racist NYC lawyer man just got booted out of his office space by the people who own it.
Lobsterdog

Postby IThinkItsIndecision » Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Lobsterdog wrote:racist NYC lawyer man just got booted out of his office space by the people who own it.

His gofundme is gunna be rockin.
IThinkItsIndecision
Is that a football in your pocket?

Postby Sorley Boy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Daytona 500 wrote:

Yep

New York is full of people looking down on each other and having breakdowns, but you're defending this guy if you're claiming his behavior is normal.
Sorley Boy

Postby pizzapower518 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:07 pm

dank wrote:
Lobsterdog wrote:racist NYC lawyer man just got booted out of his office space by the people who own it.

His gofundme is gunna be rockin.

I was just gonna say that I'm surprised there hasn't been a counter-backlash of conservative racist people defending this guy like there typically is when something like this happens but you're probably right.
pizzapower518

Postby Sorley Boy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like that brand of conservative isn't going to be defending a guy named Aaron Schlossberg.
Sorley Boy

Postby Frederik » Thu May 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Lobsterdog wrote:Haspel got confirmed.

Joe Donnelly (IN)
Heidi Heitkamp (ND)
Joe Manchin (WV)
Bill Nelson (FL)
Jeanne Shaheen (NH)
Mark Warner (VA)

They should be primaried and their political careers destroyed for openly supporting torture. Fuck every last one of these people.

Look at the states they represent. Even if they'd were primaried, they'd probably all win.
Frederik

Postby MasterMacheteSquad » Thu May 17, 2018 5:39 pm

PaulKersey wrote:Is anyone else following this racist NY lawyer story? It is golden. Dude berates Spanish-speaking workers at a restaurant in Midtown for speaking Spanish. Video gets posted, he gets dragged eternally, and then 2 more videos from the past 2 years surface of him berating Jews for being fake Jews at a Linda Sarsour event that he protested with other MAGAs and Milo (but hes been to Israel TWICE, therefore hes a real Jew) and another dude he bumped into on the street who he called an ugly foreigner a completely different time (the guy is an American-born white dude).

Tweet thread contains video from yesterday plus a link to the Jewish incident

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/996725747711541249

My family is of Jewish decent , and i'm incredibly insulted. Can we find this asshole and brand him with a star of David

I'm not defending that prick. but i'll clarify most New Yorker's are dick's but not racist.
Last edited by MasterMacheteSquad on Thu May 17, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasterMacheteSquad

Postby Lobsterdog » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Frederik wrote:

Joe Donnelly (IN)
Heidi Heitkamp (ND)
Joe Manchin (WV)
Bill Nelson (FL)
Jeanne Shaheen (NH)
Mark Warner (VA)

Look at the states they represent. Even if they'd were primaried, they'd probably all win.

Haspel NO votes include -->

-- Alabama's Jones (+28 Trump)
-- Ky's Paul (+30 Trump)
-- MT's Tester (+20 Trump)
-- MO's McCaskill (+19 Trump)

While YES votes include -->

-- VA's Warner (+5 Clinton)
-- NH's Shaheen (+.3 Clinton)
-- FL's Nelson (+1.5 Trump)
Lobsterdog

Postby Frederik » Thu May 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Lobsterdog wrote:
Frederik wrote:

Joe Donnelly (IN)
Heidi Heitkamp (ND)
Joe Manchin (WV)
Bill Nelson (FL)
Jeanne Shaheen (NH)
Mark Warner (VA)

Haspel NO votes include -->

-- Alabama's Jones (+28 Trump)
-- Ky's Paul (+30 Trump)
-- MT's Tester (+20 Trump)
-- MO's McCaskill (+19 Trump)

While YES votes include -->

-- VA's Warner (+5 Clinton)
-- NH's Shaheen (+.3 Clinton)
-- FL's Nelson (+1.5 Trump)

uh huh.
Frederik

Postby niggamortis II » Thu May 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Daytona 500 wrote:

and what people outside NY dont understand and that the actual NYC elite look down on the trumps as kinda rich white trash. He has never been include in "those" cirlcles and that has pissed him off forever.
niggamortis II

Postby MasterMacheteSquad » Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 pm

niggamortis II wrote:
Daytona 500 wrote:

and what people outside NY dont understand and that the actual NYC elite look down on the trumps as kinda rich white trash. He has never been include in "those" cirlcles and that has pissed him off forever.

He's right
MasterMacheteSquad

Postby CareyP » Thu May 17, 2018 7:35 pm

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... 80515.html

The grandson of the most baller VP in US history, Henry Wallace, won the PA1 primary this week against a Blue Dog VETERAN . Pretty pretty cool.
CareyP

Postby t.doomhammer » Thu May 17, 2018 8:38 pm

niggamortis II wrote:
Daytona 500 wrote:

I'm from outside of NY and that's been pretty obvious to me that money can't buy class.
Trump has always come off as a tawdry, cheap imitation of wealth and class, AKA what poor people think being rich is like.
He's white trash through and through. The fact that he's really into "gold" plating everything, the WWF thing, his beauty contests, and him having the food taste of your average trailer trash are giveaways.
t.doomhammer

Postby haitchcee » Fri May 18, 2018 4:14 am

198d__ wrote:
The Lowest One wrote:
krujones wrote:
198d__ wrote:Shaun King is the epitome of a mediocre mind who garners a following based on sensationalizing and meme-ing politics. Maybe he means well but his writings are community college sociology 101 tier.

Ok you go out and do something then

Nah. It’s far easier to sit back and write dissertations about Israel and criticize people on a message board.

Listen, it’s nice he’s raised money for families who have been victimized by police brutality, and if I knew him, I wouldn’t discourage him from continuing his work. But his writing is mediocre and his overall impact on these issues is pretty fruitless. I mean, he’s most popular for broadcasting polemics against racists on fucking twitter, right? Why is that impressive? How does it actually challenge white supremacy? I never claimed anything I did challenged it either, but I’m also not stupid enough to be convinced that flaming hicks on twitter actually accomplishes anything.

Just because you do good things, doesn’t mean you’re actually changing shit. Like at all. It’s noble and commendable, but please tell what significant impact Shaun King has had in the world and tell me why I should care about him more than Michael Moore.

well this is pretty damn cool so far, just as one example: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 8d55670e4f

I'm not saying he's the second coming or anything, but comparing him to Michael Moore, yeesh
haitchcee

Postby krujones » Fri May 18, 2018 6:14 am

“The President would testify tomorrow if it was about the truth. The truth is he had nothing to do with Russia... Martha Stewart never would have gone to jail if she hadn’t gone and testified,” says Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

krujones
BIG WANG THEORY

Postby Bizzle » Fri May 18, 2018 7:47 am

Dude shot up a lobby of a Trump Golf Resort in FL?

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/police-pe ... golf-club/

edit: added link
Bizzle

Postby The Lowest One » Fri May 18, 2018 8:31 am

Bizzle wrote:Dude shot up a lobby of a Trump Golf Resort in FL?

FALSE FLAG! FAKE NEWS!
The Lowest One

Postby Bizzle » Fri May 18, 2018 8:46 am

The Lowest One wrote:
Bizzle wrote:Dude shot up a lobby of a Trump Golf Resort in FL?

FALSE FLAG! FAKE NEWS!

FAILING NY POST. SAD.
Bizzle

Postby Bizzle » Fri May 18, 2018 9:21 am

Yet another school shooting.
Bizzle

Postby lala fuck you » Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 am

Bizzle wrote:Yet another school shooting.

at least 8 killed so far
lala fuck you

Postby The Lowest One » Fri May 18, 2018 10:51 am

2A turds already going on and on that the shooter was supposedly using a sawed off, which is illegal, so obviously, gun control doesn't work and conversation over....
The Lowest One

Postby Bizzle » Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

obviously this is a MH issue not a gun issue
Bizzle

Postby lala fuck you » Fri May 18, 2018 11:19 am

10 dead, 9 students 1 teacher
lala fuck you

Postby DrewBlood » Fri May 18, 2018 12:36 pm

https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/stat ... 1133059073

this chud showed up to where children were recently killed to MAGA it up. motherfucker, their bodies aren't even cold.
DrewBlood

Postby Chill 'em all » Fri May 18, 2018 1:02 pm

wow what a fucking loser
Chill 'em all

Postby Boner In Sweatpants » Fri May 18, 2018 2:28 pm

DrewBlood wrote:https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/status/997497171133059073

this chud showed up to where children were recently killed to MAGA it up. motherfucker, their bodies aren't even cold.

Why wasn't he at work? Is he a socialist?
Boner In Sweatpants
Eisley Superfan

Postby Bizzle » Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Boner In Sweatpants wrote:

MS-13 raped his job.
Bizzle

Postby Mr. The Plague » Fri May 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Bizzle wrote:
Boner In Sweatpants wrote:

MS-13 raped his job.

He was supposed to be the good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy
Mr. The Plague

Postby shadysands » Fri May 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Asshole must think he's Mel Gibson in the Patriot. Charging into battle with a flag and gun...
shadysands

Postby spsp » Fri May 18, 2018 7:31 pm

spsp

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:44 pm

spsp wrote:https://www.facebook.com/arthousepolitics/videos/174658936531595/

important.

Holy shit hahahaha
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby t.doomhammer » Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 pm

krujones wrote:“The President would testify tomorrow if it was about the truth. The truth is he had nothing to do with Russia... Martha Stewart never would have gone to jail if she hadn’t gone and testified,” says Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Nice of him to admit that's a possibility. Noun Verb 9-11 is cracking me up.
t.doomhammer

Postby blackapache » Fri May 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Giuliani belongs in a nursing home.

Also the chud in that other video is wearing the kind of shitty holster that causes people to shoot themselves in the thigh with so inshallah he did that when he got home.
blackapache

Postby CareyP » Fri May 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Remember when that Texas fertilizer plant blew up and killed the town's volunteer firefighters? Pruitt is rescinding those dang regulations because of two complaints from industry groups.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 6552f39232

“Accident prevention is a top priority at EPA, and this proposed rule will ensure proper emergency planning and continue the trend of fewer significant accidents involving chemicals,” Pruitt said in a statement. “The rule proposes to reduce unnecessary regulatory burdens, address the concerns of stakeholders and emergency responders on the ground, and save Americans roughly $88 million a year.”

The bulk of the claimed savings would come from getting rid of a rule requiring owners of a chemical plant to evaluate options for safer technology and procedures that would mitigate hazards, according to an EPA report. He also seeks to rescind rules requiring companies to conduct a “root-cause analysis” after a “catastrophic” chemical release or an incident that might have caused one and to perform a third-party compliance audit after an accident at a plant or when conditions are discovered that could lead to an accidental release of chemicals.

The EPA docment itself is fucking insane.
In § 68.60, EPA proposes to
change the term investigation “report(s)” to “summary(ies)” and rescind the requirement for
Program 2 processes to establish an incident investigation team consisting of at least one person
knowledgeable in the process involved and other persons with experience to investigate an
incident.

EPA proposes to rescind employee training requirements (§§ 68.54 and 68.71) that would
apply to supervisors responsible for process operations as well as rescind minor wording changes
involving description of employees operating a process in § 68.54.

EPA proposes to rescind the requirement in § 68.65 for the owner or operator to keep process safety information up-to-date and the requirement in § 68.67(c)(2) for the process hazard analysis to address the findings from

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/fi ... 180516.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fert ... estigation
CareyP

Postby MasterMacheteSquad » Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 pm

CareyP wrote:Remember when that Texas fertilizer plant blew up and killed the town's volunteer firefighters? Pruitt is rescinding those dang regulations because of two complaints from industry groups.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 6552f39232

“Accident prevention is a top priority at EPA, and this proposed rule will ensure proper emergency planning and continue the trend of fewer significant accidents involving chemicals,” Pruitt said in a statement. “The rule proposes to reduce unnecessary regulatory burdens, address the concerns of stakeholders and emergency responders on the ground, and save Americans roughly $88 million a year.”

The bulk of the claimed savings would come from getting rid of a rule requiring owners of a chemical plant to evaluate options for safer technology and procedures that would mitigate hazards, according to an EPA report. He also seeks to rescind rules requiring companies to conduct a “root-cause analysis” after a “catastrophic” chemical release or an incident that might have caused one and to perform a third-party compliance audit after an accident at a plant or when conditions are discovered that could lead to an accidental release of chemicals.

The EPA docment itself is fucking insane.
In § 68.60, EPA proposes to
change the term investigation “report(s)” to “summary(ies)” and rescind the requirement for
Program 2 processes to establish an incident investigation team consisting of at least one person
knowledgeable in the process involved and other persons with experience to investigate an
incident.

EPA proposes to rescind employee training requirements (§§ 68.54 and 68.71) that would
apply to supervisors responsible for process operations as well as rescind minor wording changes
involving description of employees operating a process in § 68.54.

EPA proposes to rescind the requirement in § 68.65 for the owner or operator to keep process safety information up-to-date and the requirement in § 68.67(c)(2) for the process hazard analysis to address the findings from

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/fi ... 180516.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fert ... estigation

What a grand idea that look's like a nuke went off for fuck sake
MasterMacheteSquad

PreviousNext