Sites for oop/bootleg shirts?

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby James k » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Hit up ShopShogun.com dude
James k
 
Posts: 20545
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:25 am

Postby Marcabre back from dead » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:27 pm

eatdeath
Marcabre back from dead
 
Posts: 5573
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby roarimapanda » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:26 am

anyone order from dasbootleg etsy page? i ordered a shirt and got pretty much the exact opposite shirt size i ordered and now am not getting any response back.
User avatar
roarimapanda
 
Posts: 8346
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:42 pm
Location: Panda Pals (Seattle)

Postby degradation » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:10 am

James k wrote:Hit up ShopShogun.com dude

wtf haha just stumbled upon a handful of shirts for my friend's weapons training company
User avatar
degradation
BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE B9 EVER!!!!111!!!
 
Posts: 20653
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: new england

Postby the sandcub » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:05 pm

roarimapanda wrote:anyone order from dasbootleg etsy page? i ordered a shirt and got pretty much the exact opposite shirt size i ordered and now am not getting any response back.

never ordered from them but i have purchased multiple shirts from bundschuhconspiracy etsy and they all came out great. would definitely recommend if you are into emo/screamo stuff.
User avatar
the sandcub
kiss from a rose
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 am
Location: tx

Postby matt edge » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 pm

I miss "second chance shirts." They were high quality and had so much great designs.
I have ordered from the Italian dude on ebay, really nice dude, but all the shirts were stuck together and ripped.
matt edge
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Postby eyeforaneye » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:38 pm

User avatar
eyeforaneye
B9 USER JESSE. IS DEAD
 
Posts: 17928
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:06 pm
Location: Boston

Postby degradation » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:29 pm

MARISSAS BAYBAYYYYYY DADDY wrote:http://nightchannels.com

this site is amazing
User avatar
degradation
BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE B9 EVER!!!!111!!!
 
Posts: 20653
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: new england

Postby Bob Loblaw » Tue May 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Bumping to ask if anyone's ever gotten anything off of https://www.no-gods-no-masters.com/

Site seems pretty goofy, but there's a shirt or two I wouldn't mind grabbing.

What kind of shirts do they print on? How quality is the print? etc etc


I'm not looking for some super glossy fitted Hot Topic type bullshit
User avatar
Bob Loblaw
 
Posts: 9561
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: Total Posts: 666


Postby loaf.. » Tue May 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Marcabre back from dead wrote:eatdeath

This dude is still at?
loaf..
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:34 pm
Location: can't even see where the knob is

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu May 14, 2015 1:36 am

i have the weirdest boner right now
User avatar
GuyIncognito
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:44 am
Location: los angeles, ca

Postby Scary lights » Thu May 14, 2015 2:04 am

Scary lights
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:59 am
Location: Olympia, WA

Postby pizza! » Fri May 15, 2015 5:54 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:i have the weirdest boner right now
User avatar
pizza!
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:11 pm
Location: Short Texas

Postby Bob Loblaw » Fri May 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Bob Loblaw wrote:Bumping to ask if anyone's ever gotten anything off of https://www.no-gods-no-masters.com/

Site seems pretty goofy, but there's a shirt or two I wouldn't mind grabbing.

What kind of shirts do they print on? How quality is the print? etc etc


I'm not looking for some super glossy fitted Hot Topic type bullshit
User avatar
Bob Loblaw
 
Posts: 9561
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: Total Posts: 666

Postby antipasto » Fri May 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Recently ordered from Distorted Press, Schizoid Unit, and eBay user scumnig, all are backed
User avatar
antipasto
 
Posts: 4518
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 am
Location: CA

Postby Cousin Skeeter » Fri May 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Night Channels sent me a shirt with a stain on it then ignored me when I sent pictures. So don't order white shirts from there.
User avatar
Cousin Skeeter
 
Posts: 6496
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 pm
Location: Richmond

Postby Whitejoey » Sat May 16, 2015 1:22 am

Scary lights wrote:http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/

:smt004
User avatar
Whitejoey
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: sweatpants

Postby Iconoclast2 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:38 pm

Posting
User avatar
Iconoclast2
 
Posts: 4065
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:28 am

Postby degradation » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:48 pm

LOL

Image
User avatar
degradation
BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE B9 EVER!!!!111!!!
 
Posts: 20653
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: new england

Postby ChangexofxIdeas » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 pm

miketrout wrote:Those Violent Minds and Last Rights shirts are looking good.


Just got that Last Rights shirt from them and it's pretty tight.
User avatar
ChangexofxIdeas
Danger Play Enthusiast
 
Posts: 6756
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 1:05 am
Location: OMW2FYB

Postby ChangexofxIdeas » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 pm

miketrout wrote:Those Violent Minds and Last Rights shirts are looking good.


Just got that Last Rights shirt from them and it's pretty tight.
User avatar
ChangexofxIdeas
Danger Play Enthusiast
 
Posts: 6756
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 1:05 am
Location: OMW2FYB

Postby Last Rites » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 pm

posting
User avatar
Last Rites
 
Posts: 4502
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Postby hellablazer » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:56 pm

some friends just put this up for their print shop and "bootique"

http://apt512boottique.storenvy.com/
User avatar
hellablazer
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:15 pm
Location: AZ

Postby Bob Loblaw » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Fucking Bog People and Atrocious Madness shirts ordered!!
User avatar
Bob Loblaw
 
Posts: 9561
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: Total Posts: 666

Postby James k » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:43 pm

hellablazer wrote:some friends just put this up for their print shop and "bootique"

http://apt512boottique.storenvy.com/

so ill
James k
 
Posts: 20545
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:25 am

Postby NALYD. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:58 pm

http://blackskinhawk.storenvy.com/

Just a funny little design I did. FFO Kanye West, Chicago Sports
User avatar
NALYD.
 
Posts: 3490
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Postby lala fuck you » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

User avatar
lala fuck you
 
Posts: 26860
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
Location: PR

Postby quit_everything » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:43 am

posting
User avatar
quit_everything
 
Posts: 15837
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:28 pm

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:45 am

NALYD. wrote:http://blackskinhawk.storenvy.com/

Just a funny little design I did. FFO Kanye West, Chicago Sports

:smt005
User avatar
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 29665
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby twocripplesdancing » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:32 am

Anyone ordered from Distorted Press. A lot of their designs are tight, wouldn't mind picking up a shirt or two.
twocripplesdancing
 
Posts: 3549
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:05 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Postby BleedingEdges » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Scary lights wrote:http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/

BACKED
User avatar
BleedingEdges
 
Posts: 4189
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:12 pm
Location: NJ

Postby SlayerSwift » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 pm

twocripplesdancing wrote:Anyone ordered from Distorted Press. A lot of their designs are tight, wouldn't mind picking up a shirt or two.


Received my shirts in a week. Would order again.
User avatar
SlayerSwift
Easily Angered Iowegian
 
Posts: 8428
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:41 am

Postby antipasto » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 pm

SlayerSwift wrote:
twocripplesdancing wrote:Anyone ordered from Distorted Press. A lot of their designs are tight, wouldn't mind picking up a shirt or two.


Received my shirts in a week. Would order again.
User avatar
antipasto
 
Posts: 4518
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 am
Location: CA

Postby gooye » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:22 pm

i have the weirdest boner right now
gooye
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: CT

Postby NALYD. » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:22 pm

clubclub wrote:
NALYD. wrote:http://blackskinhawk.storenvy.com/

Just a funny little design I did. FFO Kanye West, Chicago Sports

:smt005


:smt023
User avatar
NALYD.
 
Posts: 3490
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Postby Whitejoey » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:08 pm

BleedingEdges wrote:
Scary lights wrote:http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/

BACKED

my dude
User avatar
Whitejoey
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: sweatpants

Postby Rogue Elephant » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Bob Loblaw wrote:Bumping to ask if anyone's ever gotten anything off of https://www.no-gods-no-masters.com/

Site seems pretty goofy, but there's a shirt or two I wouldn't mind grabbing.

What kind of shirts do they print on? How quality is the print? etc etc


I'm not looking for some super glossy fitted Hot Topic type bullshit


I've got a few things from them, the admin from http://anarcho-punk.net/ runs that site as well.
User avatar
Rogue Elephant
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:37 pm
Location: Califas

Postby master sleeper » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:32 pm

loaf.. wrote:
Marcabre back from dead wrote:eatdeath

This dude is still at?


i dont think so...the sites still down

i wish though...dude was the best
User avatar
master sleeper
 
Posts: 11593
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: :weedman::weedman: :weedman:

Postby coldwizzorld » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 am

coldwizzorld
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:03 am
Location: philadelphia, pa

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:22 am

thats killer
User avatar
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 29665
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby Mouth Of The South » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:26 pm

postin. need shirts
User avatar
Mouth Of The South
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:18 am
Location: ky

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

those morrisey shirts need to rhinestones on it. bedazzle that shit up yo
User avatar
GuyIncognito
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:44 am
Location: los angeles, ca

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:43 pm


40 bucks? sheesh.
User avatar
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 29665
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby j.a.y. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 am

hellablazer wrote:some friends just put this up for their print shop and "bootique"

http://apt512boottique.storenvy.com/

omg discharge sweats
j.a.y.
 
Posts: 3641
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Location: live from the gutter

Postby ihatethehumanrace » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:55 am

warlord
negative reinforcement
User avatar
ihatethehumanrace
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: Nj

Postby kreaturemilk » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:08 am

Just got the brainbombs one from nightchannels wish I could get more but I'm broke UGHH $$$$_$$$$
kreaturemilk
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: city of caterpillar

Postby Brave Captain » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:35 am

i have the weirdest boner right now
User avatar
Brave Captain
 
Posts: 6225
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 am
Location: csulb philosophy department

Postby Whitejoey » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Scary lights wrote:http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/

rt
User avatar
Whitejoey
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: sweatpants

Postby kreaturemilk » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Whitejoey wrote:
Scary lights wrote:http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/
http://schizoidunit.bigcartel.com/

rt

*liked and fav'd" going to buy that discharge 1 when I get paid!!! xP
kreaturemilk
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: city of caterpillar

Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], beldar, Bing [Bot], blue velvet pinball, brenton, Chad of the Dead, Czarsy, Drunk Monkey, Google [Bot], lifejuice, literamaniac, lowculture, Matt_D, MODULOK, parock, perxhurt, pickingpad, pizzapower518, rickybomb, Sarahohio, WaxedCurbs, xithyl, !azzip and 75 guests