2017 Secret Santa - Enough Buying, Start Sending!

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby The Great Hambino » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Got word that the Secret Santa will live to see another year!

First - READ all of the instructions/notes below. If you aren't able to participate because you can't read directions, that's your own damn fault.

YOU MUST FOLLOW STEPS 1 AND 3 IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE I WILL NOT EMAIL YOU OR PM YOU TO FIX THIS SITUATION
For questions/issues, e-mail me, do not PM me via B9. My e-mail is joshwladd@gmail.com

Sign up will run through Friday, November 3rd. This leaves five weeks to sign up, this should be plenty of time. I will e-mail everyone their assigned person by the following Friday, November 10th.

1. E-mail me at the above e-mail address with the following information:

Current Username:
Previous Username(s):
Address: - Please make sure this is complete with City, State/Province, and Postal Code
Join Date/Year:
If you participated last year, who did you buy for?
If you're within US, do you prefer to send to US only (Y/N): - If you answer N to this I will potentially pair you up with an international (Canada/Europe/Australia) poster
If you're outside the US, are you willing to send to US (Y/N):
Were you stiffed last year? (Y/N):
Facebook, Twitter, instagram:

2. I will reply to the above e-mail to confirm that I received it. If you don't receive confirmation from me within 48 hours, try resending the e-mail.

3. Fill out the below profile and post it in this thread (do not e-mail it to me). This is what people will reference when thinking about what to get you so be specific and as detailed as possible. If you write minimal information, I'm not going to let you participate.

Name: (If you don't want it public, just put "In e-mail" here)
Sex:
Address: (If you don't want it public, just put "In e-mail" here)
Facebook/Blog/Etc:
Interests/Hobbies:
Favorite bands:
Favorite movies/TV:
Shirt size:
Edge?
Veg/Vegan?
Things you might want:
Things you DON'T want:
Food allergies:
Amazon wishlist/online store links:
Other/Misc info:

4. You must e-mail me the info from #1 AND complete a profile in the thread to participate

5. No min/max spending limits. Some people do send more elaborate gifts than others, but don't complain if someone doesn't spend $50+ on you. The point of this is just to have fun and send someone a little something, even if it's cheap/simple. If this isn't "good" enough for you, don't sign up.

6. If for any reason you think you might not have the money/time, don't sign up. Inevitably a bunch of people who sign up have "things come up" which prevent them from sending anything. I know things can pop up but if you're not 110% sure you're going to come through, don't sign up in the first place.
Last edited by The Great Hambino on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby The Great Hambino » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Posting this for the one asshole who always fucks things up.

6. If for any reason you think you might not have the money/time, don't sign up.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby Worship » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:16 pm

yeet
Worship
9/11 truther

Postby macho insecurity » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:45 pm

i have the weirdest boner right now
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free

Postby macho insecurity » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:48 pm

The Great Hambino wrote:Posting this for the one asshole who always fucks things up.

6. If for any reason you think you might not have the money/time, don't sign up.

+1 for this.
macho insecurity

Postby taylorm » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Board will be dead before this can come to fruition.
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby macho insecurity » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Name: In Email
Sex: M
Address: In Email
Facebook/Blog/Etc: N/A
Interests/Hobbies: Astronomy, Fly Fishing, Ice Fishing, Traveling, Hockey, LA Dodgers, Live Theater, Video Games, and Technology/Gadgets.
Favorite bands: Dead Kennedys, Descendents, Op Ivy, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Phil Collins, Huey Lewis and the News, and Elton John.
Favorite movies/TV: Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office, Parks and Rec
Shirt size: XL
Edge? No
Veg/Vegan? No
Things you might want: Anything that you are certain I will get a ton of use out of. Utility is awesome.
Things you DON'T want: Records, cd's, any physical music. Same goes for books. I don't collect toys and I don't have a pet due to frequent work travel. I'm also living in Canada temporarily for the next couple of years and don't want to amass a ton of stuff I don't have any use for. Please see my Amazon wishlist for examples of things I'd like.
Food allergies: None
Amazon wishlist/online store links: http://a.co/32DMtjy
Other/Misc info: Thanks for taking the time to read this and come up with something great. Still have yet to be stiffed, but if you are down on your luck and fall on hard times I would appreciate an email stating that to both myself and the SS coordinator ahead of time. Don't be that guy who just bails.
Last edited by macho insecurity on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
macho insecurity

Postby The Great Hambino » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 pm

shithead wrote:Board will be dead before this can come to fruition.

Literally said that in my first sentence. Here's hoping we can do this one more time.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby B-Roll » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 pm

This board isn't even gonna be around for Xmas.

Edit - Just read the actual post. :smt016
B-Roll

Postby taylorm » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:00 pm

B-Roll wrote:This board isn't even gonna be around for Xmas.

Are you confirming?!
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby LIL LEMON!!!!!!!!!! » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:21 pm

B-Roll wrote:This board isn't even gonna be around for Xmas.

dont do this
LIL LEMON!!!!!!!!!!
dealer's choice

Postby HOTDOGS_COMINURWAY » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Im thinking about jumping in, but I'm moving to philly and don't want my shit to get sent to the wrong place ;///
HOTDOGS_COMINURWAY

Postby The Great Hambino » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:51 pm

HOTDOGS_COMINURWAY wrote:Im thinking about jumping in, but I'm moving to philly and don't want my shit to get sent to the wrong place ;///

Do it to it. Just make sure you get me both your current address and the address you're moving to in your submission.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby HULKSwagon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:26 am

Name: Chris Warren

Sex: Male

Address: In email

Facebook/Blog/Etc: https://www.instagram.com/coachkurisuchan/

Interests/Hobbies: Anime/Music/Video Games/Pro-Wrestling

Favorite bands: Blink-182, Weezer, Mark Kozelek, Ryan Adams, The Locust, Drake, Carly Rae Jepsen,

Favorite movies/TV: Twin Peaks, The Simpsons, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Demolition Man, Point Break, Falling Down.

Edge? No

Veg/Vegan? No

Things you might want: physical music; Records, CDs, Cassettes, I love them all. Figures; anime/video games whatever. Anything you make. Books; I may not read them but god damn it make me look smart for that one time MTV room raiders will come into my house. Guitar picks/guitar strings ( I don't care honestly what brand). Some dumbass guitar pedal. I am an alcoholic so flask might be nice, I definitely appreciate beer koozies from your area as well. Erotic fan fiction that features me and a fictional character of your choice.

Things you DON'T want: I just don't want to be stiffed, like if shit comes up and you can't afford anything I would appreciate a card at least.

Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wish ... D4157ZS698
Last edited by HULKSwagon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HULKSwagon

Postby Cutsman » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:30 am

posting to fill out later
Cutsman

Postby New Fury » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:33 am

Hit me.
New Fury

Postby New Fury » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:49 am

Name: Mike - in email

Address: email

Instagram: grmlck

Interests/Hobbies: soccer (Man United / Celtic / St. Pauli, Red Star Paris), skateboarding, cycling, hardcore / punk rock, soul & blues, skinhead stuff, turbojugend, guitars, electronica, hip-hop and electronic music production, history, social theory, Marxism, analogue photography, visual art, literature, poetry etc. learning languages and new stuff in general. Christianity, Hinduism, philosophy and culture.

Favorite bands: Modern Life is War, Turbonegro, Smiths, Citizen, Title Fight, Dissection, 8'6 Crew, Nas, Wu-Tang, Kvelertak, Banner Pilot, Tegan & Sara, Fall of Efrafa, Neurosis, Clash, etc.

Favorite movies/TV: Night of the Living Dead and all zombie movies and horror. Also comedies and soccer documentaries.

Shirt size: L / XL

Edge? Yes.

Things you might want: Books, LPs, 45s, shirts, prints, posters, candy, knick-nacks and stuff that relates to my interests.

Things you DON'T want: coffee, liquorice, liquids of any kind.

Food allergies: none that I know of

Other/Misc info: I'm down for whatever. Thanks, whoever gets me!
Last edited by New Fury on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Fury

Postby Scumontherun » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Name: Aaron H

Address: in email

Facebook/Blog/Etc: FB: https://www.facebook.com/as.hagler /Tumblr: http://sweatpantsb0y.tumblr.com/ /IG: AaronxHagler

Interests/Hobbies: vinyl recording collecting, eating, mens fitness/training/gym, cooking, drinking - Beer (stout/porter) Whiskey and bourbon, New York Rangers, Hardcore (long island hardcore), NYHC.

Favorite bands: The Effort (xEFFORTx), Integrity, Bulldoze, Neglect, Indecision, Hatebreed, Bane, Bad Seed, Shipwreck AD, Dead End Path, Trail of Lies Blacklisted, the wonder years.

Favorite movies/TV: Not a huge movie/TV person

Shirt size: L/XL

Edge? Nope

Veg/Vegan? Nope

Things you might want: The Effort's Iconoclasm Euro press, A coffee mug for my desk at work (mine broke)! Anything from my discogs want list https://www.discogs.com/mywantlist , Hatebeed Satisfaction/perseverance era clothes, Anything Integrity/ Indecision especially variants of records i dont own, Chili's Giftcard, Nike Giftcard, Beer from your local breweries (Stouts preferably), whiskey/bourbon, Dill pickle potato chips/Ruffles Poutine Potato Chips, Take 5 bars, cook books, Lush bathbombs (nothing to glittery), Shipwreck AD merch.

Things you DON'T want: Any white clothing (doesn't hold up in my washer). Records i already own -you can view my collection at https://www.discogs.com/user/Scumontherun

Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.discogs.com/mywantlistOther/ , Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/F ... rt=default / https://kingsroadmerch.com/descendents/view/?id=2668&cid=1022&sid=847

Misc info: Like last year, this will be fun! thanks and happy holidays! (please dont stiff me :smt023 )
Last edited by Scumontherun on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Scumontherun

Postby xfritzx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Name: In email
Address: UK
Facebook/Blog/Etc: @kesh48, www.frogsnakes.wordpress.com
Interests/Hobbies: art, film photography, graffiti, road cycling, soccer (fc st pauli/calcio catania), birdwatching, hiking, reading, pocketknives, coffee
Favorite bands: anything Sarah Kirsch, Give, East Coast hip hop, Skeezicks, Grimlock, Bob James, Project Pat...
Favorite movies/TV: Graham Lineman stuff, nature documentaries, Inspector Montalbano, Gomorrha, Ralph Bakshi, Curb
Edge? Yup
Veg/Vegan? Vegan
Things you might want: music (any format) esp demos, shirts, posters, figurines, cool folk art/knick knacks from your area, 35mm film, edc stuff,
Things you DON'T want: animal products
Food allergies: nope
Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wi ... r_o_page_1
Other/Misc info: Glad do take part again peeps.
xfritzx

Postby !azzip » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:53 pm

!azzip
Mind the d, ladies

Postby osully55 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Maybe
osully55

Postby Brave Captain » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Name: nick d

Facebook/Blog/Etc: instagram @free_starbucks_giftcard , others in email

Interests/Hobbies: skateboarding, the bass guitar, video games, reading, record collecting, alcohol (vodka, light beers, some IPA's)

Favorite bands: husker du, sebadoh, unwound, the replacements, the clash, silkworm, neil young, the doors, the grateful dead, wipers, integrity, YOT, black flag, fIREHOSE,

Favorite movies/TV: movies - airplane, blazing saddles, crash
tv - curb, simpsons, nathan for you, my name is earl

Shirt size: L-XL

Edge? lol no way

Veg/Vegan? no, but totally open to veg/vegan goodies (was veg for years)

Things you might want: records, books, CHEAP video games (gamestop has cheap ps3 games), figurines, skateboarding related goods, gift cards to places, whatever's clever

Things you DON'T want: cant really think of anything

Food allergies: n/a

Amazon wishlist/online store links: n/a

Other/Misc info: obsessed with the legend of zelda/anything nintendo, favorite skater is mark gonzales, not a super big tv watcher (too busy all of the time)

STOKED TO DO THIS
Brave Captain

Postby antipasto » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Posting
antipasto

Postby Worship » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 am

i am very surprised people under 26 still post here
Worship
9/11 truther

Postby Scumontherun » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:47 am

Worship wrote:i am very surprised people under 26 still post here

Been posting on and off since 2009. Gotta pass the time :pizzaeater:
Scumontherun

Postby Worship » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 am

Name: Erik
Instagram: @etwiels
Interests/Hobbies: punk, cats, foodie stuff, traditional tattoos, music & movie pop culture, record collecting, guitar, science, Flyers/Phillies, cocktails/alcohol, any and all spicy shit
Favorite bands: Prince, Michael Jackson, Talking Heads, Wipers, Elvis Costello, The Cramps, Cocksparrer, Thin Lizzy
Favorite movies/TV: Con Air, Tales From The Crypt, Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Muppets, Charlie Kaufman & David Lynch stuff
Shirt size: Medium
Edge?: No
Veg/Vegan?: No
Things you might want: shirts, posters/prints, handmade things, dvd's, records, weird trinkets, creepy shit, food stuff, home decor, beer, patches/stickers/buttons
Things you DON'T want: zines, books, anything Mark Wahlberg or Eddie Redmayne affiliated
Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.discogs.com/user/etwiels/collection, https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/P1LH3LMXF49B, https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3TGDW94AHJZ70
Other/Misc info: Also have a 2.5 year old niece and would be into getting things for her too, YouTube food reviews, theme parks/Disney, 80's action flicks, campy B-movies, sketch & stand-up comedy (& podcasts), funk, disco, raw punk, noise rock, music dvd's, horror stuff

OTHER LIST SHIT:
Last edited by Worship on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Worship
9/11 truther

Postby The Great Hambino » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:10 am

osully55 wrote:Maybe

You probably should. If memory serves correctly you've been hooked up the last couple years.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby The Great Hambino » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:10 am

!azzip wrote:i have the weirdest boner right now

You and Vincent are going to be best friends.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby jesse. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:41 am

Name: Jesse Bee Motherfucker

Sex: fail

Address: Gettysburg

Facebook/Blog/Etc: insta-@bigblackbugs

Interests/Hobbies: SATAN, cats, all things related to the simpsons, buying books but not reading them for a while, possums, selenolatry (look it up, student) skulls, little plants (non-toxic to cats,) beavis and butthead, bugs, records, i'm in school so i love cute weird school/office supplies, old creepy art, coffee

Favorite bands: Einsturzende Neubauten, Beyonce, nails, QOTSA, depeche mode, the smiths, oathbreaker, nine inch nails, misfits, floor, converge, cave in, all things colohan, rihanna, weird 90's alt rock, ugh so much more

Favorite movies/TV: not a huge tv person anymore

Shirt size: XS-S

Edge? lol

Veg/Vegan? strict veg but not vegan

Things you might want: anything! definitely not picky, i love candles, pins, zines, shiny fucking rocks, random polaroids, patches, fake bugs, tarot cards/decks, toys, old rosaries, lilly pulitzer stuff, etc

Things you DON'T want: would prefer no baked goods or food but candy is ok

Food allergies: strawberries

Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wish ... st_lists_1

Other/Misc info: whip it good
jesse.
What's Wrong With Being Sexy?

Postby Brave Captain » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:03 pm

accident repost lol
Last edited by Brave Captain on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brave Captain

Postby Scumontherun » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Can you Repost again. I dont think I get it..
Scumontherun

Postby Stoner Witch » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Name: email
Sex: m
Facebook/Blog/Etc: email
Interests/Hobbies: belgian and sour beers, computers, quantum physics, integrated circuits, electrostatic audio transducers, dungeons & dragons and other pen/paper RPGs and tabletop games
Favorite bands: mliw, boris, floor, king crimson, pedro the lion, melvins, off with their heads, agoraphobic nosebleed, kevin gates, danny brown, young thug, billy woods
Favorite movies/TV: dark comedies, horror, sci-fi etc. Basically anything other than rom/sit-coms and reality stuff.
Shirt size: L
Edge? See username
Veg/Vegan? Nope
Things you might want: beer and food is cool cause i'm home every night. send me stuff that you think is really great like books/comics/movies/records/hot sauce/pictures of cats/dank memes/stuff you can make/whatever. i like sending people thumbdrives with music/movies/comics etc. that i think they would like on it. send me stuff that you think will enrich my life. i love learning new things. send me cool stuff local to you. I'll try and make an amazon wishlist tomorrow I guess.
Things you DON'T want: drugs in the mail
Food allergies: nope
Amazon wishlist/online store links: tbd
Other/Misc info: ig @binaryfractals

edit: facebook is in email and i posted my ig.
Last edited by Stoner Witch on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Stoner Witch
THWUMP

Postby Clit Boner » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Clit Boner
could probably poke an eye out with those things

Postby osully55 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:11 pm

The Great Hambino wrote:
osully55 wrote:Maybe

You probably should. If memory serves correctly you've been hooked up the last couple years.

true. shout out to sean and eric. I'm living off savings so I probably shouldn't though.
osully55

Postby antipasto » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Name: Tony
Address: In e-mail
Facebook/Blog/Etc: ig @killhippies
Interests/Hobbies: Reading true crime, writing, collecting knives, playing Battlefield, watching horror movies, hanging out with my dog and girlfriend, cooking, star wars, making smoothies, baseball (white sox)
Favorite bands: Coil, Blasphemy, Dahmer, Earth Crisis, Integrity, Boston Strangler, early Ministry, Voorhees, The Cure, 108, Rorschach, Kate Bush, Dead Infection, Vegan Reich, John Carpenter, Waylon Jennings, lots of power electronics and industrial (wax trax era and earlier)
Favorite movies/TV: Videodrome, Amityville 2, Halloween 1-3, Hardware, Nightmare on Elm Street series, Exorcist, Chucky series, mostly horror movies and cyberpunk(?) sci-fi movies. And Taxi Driver and Heat and Westerns and anything with Kurt Russell
Shirt size: L or XL
Edge? Basically
Veg/Vegan? Vegan
Things you might want: books, records, shirts, posters (even medal of homer), cd's, blu ray, DVD, VHS, drawings and any handmade stuff you might make!! i also like neon signs and candles and tea and coffee idk. anything about WWII or murders or sketchy shit or anything to do with Sade
Things you DON'T want: cassettes (i have too many)
Food allergies: none
Amazon wishlist/online store links: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3ICEIXGD4AF36
Other/Misc info: I always love doing this and have always been extremely lucky. I'll be stoked for literally anything
Last edited by antipasto on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
antipasto

Postby HunterWinstead » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Name: Hunter Winstead
Facebook/Blog/Etc: @baddboyhunt812 on twitter and IG. Discogs link is https://www.discogs.com/user/baddboyhunt812/collection

Interests/Hobbies: Record collecting, Twin Peaks(David Lynch in general), Alien franchise, graphic design, playing guitar/bass, making money, cooking, other things I can't think of right now.

Favorite bands: Dying Fetus, Hatebreed, Youth Code, Depeche Mode, Suffocation, Carcass, Deicide, Integrity, Darkthrone, Ministry, Sex Prisoner, HIM, Weekend Nachos, NIN, Dimmu Borgir, Killing Time, Immolation, Morbid Angel, All Out War, Life of Agony, Type O Negative, Summoning, Devourment, King Diamond, Hell(USA), Cephalotripsy, Bolt Thrower, Terrorizer, i.e. death metal, metallic hardcore, industrial/ebm, grindcore, wizard rap, etc

Favorite movies/TV: Alien(s), Twin Peaks, The Thing, Natural Born Killers, Mulholland Drive, Jackass/CKY, Star Wars, The Re-animator, Hellraiser, Drive, i.e. 70s-90s horror and sci-fi, generic gritty murder mysteries and thrillers.

Shirt size: S/M
Edge? xYesx
Veg/Vegan? Yes
Things you might want: Records I don't own(always updating my discogs), movie tickets, blurays, money, other things I'll think of at a later date.

Things you DON'T want: junk drawer shit
Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wish ... VZ4LLQCH2Q
Other/Misc info: hobbies pretty much sums it all up, but I'm excited for just about any gift as long as there is some thought put into it.
Last edited by HunterWinstead on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HunterWinstead

Postby creativexcover » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Name: Nick
Facebook/Blog/Etc: Instagram - @iznelavkcin
Interests/Hobbies: Punk, skateboarding, wrestling, baseball, playing with my dog, guitar / bass, serial killers (interest. I swear), tape/record collecting, video games (survival horror), star wars
Favorite bands: X Japan, Discharge, Disclose, Man Is The Bastard, Bastard Noise, SCAPEGOAT, Black Flag, Axegrinder, Black Uniforms, GISM, Misfits, Anti Cimex, Shitlickers, Aspects of War, Zouo, Gauze, Savageheads
Favorite movies/TV: The Exorcist, Superbad, School of Rock, Scarface, Star Wars. I don't watch TV.
Shirt size: M
Edge? Nope
Veg/Vegan? Nope
Things you might want: X Japan stuff, records, posters, vhs, cds, pins / patches, stickers, small stuff. I don't need much. Surprise me.
Things you DON'T want: to get stiffed my first year
Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=NickValenzi
Other/Misc info: I like shitty horror for VHS. That and gigs. I would honestly appreciate that the most.
Last edited by creativexcover on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
creativexcover

Postby Scumontherun » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Yeah Hunter! Still happy I was able to get that shirt to you.
Scumontherun

Postby Clit Boner » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:49 pm

May i suggest you people add more wishlist links to your descriptions? Not only discogs links but like an Amazon Wishlist in addition to that, i assure you it will be super helpful to your secret santa. And the peeps that are not adding any wishlist links at all, add some! you'll thank me later.
Clit Boner
could probably poke an eye out with those things

Postby Brave Captain » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:33 pm

creativexcover wrote:Name: Nick
Facebook/Blog/Etc: Instagram - @iznelavkcin
Interests/Hobbies: Punk, skateboarding, wrestling, baseball, playing with my dog, guitar / bass, serial killers (interest. I swear), tape/record collecting, video games (survival horror), star wars
Favorite bands: Discharge, Disclose, Man Is The Bastard, Bastard Noise, X Japan, SCAPEGOAT, Black Flag, Axegrinder, Black Uniforms, GISM, Misfits, Anti Cimex, Shitlickers, Aspects of War, Zouo, Gauze, Savageheads
Favorite movies/TV: The Exorcist, Superbad, School of Rock, Scarface, Star Wars. I don't watch TV.
Shirt size: M
Edge? Nope
Veg/Vegan? Nope
Things you might want: records, posters, vhs, cds, pins / patches, stickers, small stuff. I don't need much. Surprise me.
Things you DON'T want: to get stiffed my first year
Amazon wishlist/online store links: https://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=NickValenzi
Other/Misc info: I like shitty horror for VHS. That and gigs. I would honestly appreciate that the most.

followed :smt008:
Brave Captain

Postby powerviolins » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

I did this once so I guess I'm gonna do this again

Name: Julia (or w/e you wanna call me)
Sex: F
Address: (in email)
Facebook/Blog/Etc: N/A

Interests/Hobbies: Collecting oddities, home décor, videogames, mod/retro furniture, horticulture, cooking, mixology, home brewing , visting museums, ceramics, teaching myself to play the guitar, documentaries, stand up comedy (Hannibal Burress, Tom Segura, Cristela Alonzo, Kathleen Madigan, Mike Birbiglia, Joe Mande), listening to podcasts (sociopolitical such as on point with Tom Ashbrook, to the Handsome Rambler), camping, hiking, watching the LA kings.

Favorite bands: Queens of the Stone Age, Cough, the Melvins, OM, Chelsea Wolfe, Garden of Mary, Noothgrush, Conan, Pentagram, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Bauhaus, Depeche Mode, Christian Death, Blitz, Soft Cell, Jesus and Mary Chain, Type O, St Vitus, The Black Angels, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Swans, Seven Sisters of Sleep, Salems Pot, Black Tomb.
Favorite movies/TV: Snatch, Labyrinth, the Babadook, Hellraiser, the Exorcist, I Love You Man, O Brother Where Art Thou, Beetlejuice, Grace & Frankie, Twin Peaks, An Idiot Abroad, Chefs Table, Stranger Things, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Bobs Burgers, the Young Pope.

Shirt size: Medium
Edge? Nah
Veg/Vegan? Nah
Things you might want: Pins/patches, PS4 games, Books (political, socioeconomic, biographies, historical, crime, photography), records of any of the aforementioned bands I’ve listed except Chelsea Wolfe, virtually anything from target that us basic bitches love, whiskey, cookbooks, spooky shit, coffee/coffee accessories (local to your area, or stuff you’d recommend), gift cards, I lost my dodgers baseball cap and I’ve been meaning to get a replacement.
Things you DON'T want: Nothing to do with clowns, spiders, or candy with insects in them.
Food allergies: N/A
Amazon wishlist/online store links: Don’t really have an updated wish list rn – brands I often shop are Target, Ikea, West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Asos, H&M, Vans
Other/Misc info: Instagrams I follow: @post.war.modern, @creamcityrestoration, @410vintagemarket, @mcalister_
powerviolins

Postby Sarahohio » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 am

Name: (If you don't want it public, just put "In e-mail" here) Sarah
Sex: Female
Address: (If you don't want it public, just put "In e-mail" here) In E-mail
Facebook/Blog/Etc: www.facebook.com/sarahxanderson Instagram: sarahohio
Interests/Hobbies: Shiba Inu dogs, penguins, history, science, Detroit Red Wings, sports in general, nonfiction books, outdoors
Favorite bands: Down To Nothing, Thursday, Trapped Under Ice, Bouncing Souls, Brand New
Favorite movies/TV: What About Bob?, Tombstone, Kroll Show!
Shirt size: small in men, medium in women
Edge? yes
Veg/Vegan? no
Things you might want: Red Wings things, I have an extensive penguin collection and i'm always adding to it, anything shiba, book is fine, homemade things rule
Things you DON'T want: Ohio related things
Amazon wishlist/online store links: none
Other/Misc info: my house has a pond in it's living room and have a lot of other weird features to it. Would be into hanging some of your art or anything to add to the weirdness of my place
Sarahohio
has lots of friends

Postby The Great Hambino » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:18 pm

I think the ladies are almost outnumbering the fellas in terms of participation so far.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby Head Trauma » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 am

Name: Cj
Address: in e-mail

Facebook/Blog/Etc: FB (http://www.facebook.com/g0dcomplex) IG and Twitter: g0dcomplex
Interests/Hobbies: video games, comic books, Magic: the Gathering, board games, guitar/bass playin', podcasting, comedy, cooking, bicycling, going to the gym.

Favorite bands: Brand New, Cloudkicker, Headspace Astronaut, Run the Jewels, Sinking Ships, Russian Circles, Tides, Zombi, Ink & Dagger, Fucked Up, Go It Alone, Nails, Childish Gambino, Odyssey, Paint It Black, Shook Ones, Blacklisted, Poison the Well, Sleep

Favorite movies/TV: Movies: Superbad, The Room, most all MCU flicks, Star Wars, The Fifth Element, Die Hard (mainly the first three), John Wick, The Last Action Hero, Bill and Ted.

TV: Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Futurama, Rick and Morty, Community, The Wire, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, The X-Files, Home Movies, Black Mirror, Game of Thrones.

Edge?: no
Veg/Vegan?: No
Things you might want: Stickers, Pins, wall apparel (posters and shit), Funko Pops, shirts, vinyl, tapes, anything involving Swamp Thing (big fan), lanyardzz, books
Things you DON'T want: I DONT want to get stiffed, hahaha. (always a classic)
Amazon wishlist/online store links: http://a.co/gLZFKpa
Other/Misc info: Have fun with it and stuff, yeah..
Last edited by Head Trauma on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Head Trauma

Postby Worship » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 am

The Great Hambino wrote:I think the ladies are almost outnumbering the fellas in terms of participation so far.

women be shoppin
Worship
9/11 truther

Postby Sarahohio » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:36 am

Worship wrote:
The Great Hambino wrote:I think the ladies are almost outnumbering the fellas in terms of participation so far.

women be shoppin

gurrrrrrrl you know it
Sarahohio
has lots of friends

Postby The Great Hambino » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am

16 people signed up so far! We're about half way for home many people we had participate last year.
The Great Hambino
Crutch Superfan

Postby Killedbyschool » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:59 am

Killedbyschool

Postby ooGracie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:27 pm

I want in. Will fill out survey soon!
ooGracie
made out with Jesse Camp

Postby The Great Hambino » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Both of you better do it!
The Great Hambino