CBD PILLS/OIL DISCUSSION THREAD

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby Brave Captain » Wed May 09, 2018 1:18 pm

i’ve been stressed more than usual due to work and have been looking for something to help out with my anxiety/keeping my stressors at bay. i’m kind of weary of pharmeceutical drugs and have been hearing a lot of talk about CBD being a miracle drug.

what brands of pills/oils do you recommend?
Brave Captain

Location: money in tha bag or a body in the bag ya knaw what im sayin

Postby !azzip » Wed May 09, 2018 1:25 pm

It’s good but the price needs to come down
!azzip
Mind the d, ladies

Postby Lil Meatsauce » Wed May 09, 2018 1:30 pm

while i smoke weed most days ive only taken CBD pills a few times and to be honest i dont remember any real effect. i do however take kava kava supplements when i have either trouble sleeping or if im feeling anxious over something like giving a presentation at work and i do feel EXTRA relaxed shortly afterwards.
Lil Meatsauce
has never craved a pumpkin

Postby BobbyxBrother » Wed May 09, 2018 1:55 pm

I've used CDB products, they help a ton with headaches and my stomach ulcer. I don't like pills at all, so it was a good alternative. CBD water and sour belts are my go-to's, and luckily a friend's wife runs a dispensary, so I get them for cheap.
BobbyxBrother

Postby Anti-todo » Wed May 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Kava is backed, but it’s not something I could take during the day because it makes me too relaxed to do my job. I’ve tried GABA powder and it’s even more intense for me. Been considering CBD for a while, but haven’t pulled the trigger because of the cost.
Anti-todo

Postby jaredfromsubway » Wed May 09, 2018 3:00 pm

My straight edge friend loves it, he's obsessed with CBD baths. Been thinking of looking into it cause I've been taking a break on weed, which has been really helpful with my anxiety issues, but I've been on the hunt for a new job and gotta have that clean piss.
jaredfromsubway

Postby Heathenist » Wed May 09, 2018 3:12 pm

My girlfriend has been considering CBD oil lately, but can't figure out where/how to get it. We are in AZ, where you can get green cards, but recreational use is still illegal, so she isn't sure what legal avenues there are to get it. Neither of us smoke weed or do any drugs, so this stuff isn't really in our wheelhouse.
Heathenist

Postby blackhawks#1 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Heathenist wrote:My girlfriend has been considering CBD oil lately, but can't figure out where/how to get it. We are in AZ, where you can get green cards, but recreational use is still illegal, so she isn't sure what legal avenues there are to get it. Neither of us smoke weed or do any drugs, so this stuff isn't really in our wheelhouse.

Just google CBD shops in your city. It doesn’t have THC, so it’s legal to buy everywhere. (It’s actually a THC antagonist)

I used the oil for 3-4 months but stopped due to how expensive it is. I don’t know if it’s a placebo effect, but I feel like it has helped with my anxiety, even after stopping.
blackhawks#1
HELL YES

Postby the new Jan Brady » Wed May 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Heathenist wrote:My girlfriend has been considering CBD oil lately, but can't figure out where/how to get it. We are in AZ, where you can get green cards, but recreational use is still illegal, so she isn't sure what legal avenues there are to get it. Neither of us smoke weed or do any drugs, so this stuff isn't really in our wheelhouse.

My dude where in az? Any smoke shop would have it
the new Jan Brady
righteous babe

Postby BobbyxBrother » Wed May 09, 2018 3:30 pm

The only thing I'll say, and this is from one of the doctors that comes into my work regularly who I've talked about CBD with, is that no CBD product can be "100% THC free," but that if you're getting one that doesn't advertise that is has THC, it's so minimal that it's nearly impossible to even be found in your system.

I've been straight edge for 15 years now, and have had so many arguments with mongoloids who have no idea about the product and how much more beneficial it is over taking some pills. It can definitely get pricey though, but I think it's worth giving a shot if you're interested.
BobbyxBrother

Postby Adonis » Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 pm

The oils all taste nasty, but they work great, as do the cbd pens.
Adonis

Postby jesse. » Wed May 09, 2018 4:08 pm

I took cbd oil when I was going through my divorce and it helped me a lot but at the time I worked for the company that sold it so I got a discount. I'm considering going back to it now that I can afford it.
jesse.
What's Wrong With Being Sexy?

Postby Lil Meatsauce » Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 pm

try kava kava for those unable to get their hands on CBD either due to region or cost. this is the brand ive been taking and its like $20 at any GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods etc.

Lil Meatsauce
has never craved a pumpkin

Postby quit_everything » Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 pm

My girlfriend uses the pens from selectcbd and she likes them. She has anxiety issues and shee feels like it helps. I was taking it for awhile and idk if it was a coincidence but the week I ran out I was feeling extremely anxious due to work issues that normally i wouldn't give a shit about.
quit_everything

Postby SomeTribe » Wed May 09, 2018 5:10 pm

I've tried them recently. I had something like a nervous breakdown a number of months ago I'm still dealing with. It's tough to tell if they're working or the mild relief is a placebo. I guess it's irrelevant one way or the other, but they seem to take a slight edge off. They're definitely expensive, and stupid as it is I did consider whether it's an edge break before I bought them.

How much do other people take? The pills I take are only 5mg, I've been thinking about starting to try more.
SomeTribe

Postby pickingpad » Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 pm

I believe they just classified it a schedule 1 drug in states weed is not legal... my dad got some tincture in AZ at a smoke shop 6 months ago... rlly havent done too much research on what the schedule on it was.... Kratom has been on my list too but its a little harder to find that just rolling to the dispensary down the street from me. cbd is great for inflammation and anxiety just throwing it under my tongue
pickingpad

Postby beldar » Wed May 09, 2018 5:19 pm

been using cbd oil for about 2 or 3 weeks. seems like i'm a little more mellow/calm/less prone to losing my shit.
beldar
TEMPLE OF THE 300 GIRLFRIENDS

Postby Roofies Pizza » Wed May 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Kratom is also a great option. A red strain is great for anxiety.
Roofies Pizza
antifa superfan

Postby Cliffross_again » Wed May 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Kratom makes me very ill. Ive tried a bunch of different ones and different doses. Always end up puking and being super sick.

CBD pills are fantastic and reallt help me.
Cliffross_again

Postby pickingpad » Wed May 09, 2018 10:05 pm

dont wanna take over the thread but where do u guys get kratom?
pickingpad

Postby beldar » Wed May 09, 2018 10:06 pm

from your moms house
beldar
TEMPLE OF THE 300 GIRLFRIENDS

Postby Gnargoyle » Wed May 09, 2018 10:21 pm

beldar wrote:from your moms house

Try it out.
Gnargoyle

Postby the new Jan Brady » Wed May 09, 2018 11:13 pm

The smoke shop by my work has lots of kratom varieties and cbd oil and cbd bud.

Roofies have you taken yellow Sumatra? I think it’s my preferred kratom.
the new Jan Brady
righteous babe

Postby Ian McFly » Wed May 09, 2018 11:36 pm

when my friends' dog was nearing the end, they started giving him cbd oil and it worked wonders on him. i got in a nasty bike crash last week, so i figured i would try it out too. definitely helps with the pain and chills me out a bit... though if i smoked weed i would probably just stick to that.
Ian McFly

Postby Roofies Pizza » Thu May 10, 2018 12:21 am

the new Jan Brady wrote:The smoke shop by my work has lots of kratom varieties and cbd oil and cbd bud.

Roofies have you taken yellow Sumatra? I think it’s my preferred kratom.

I can safely say I have tried pretty much every strain and type. The yellows don’t mix well with me, they make me nauseous and kissed off. I dunno why, I stick with reds and greens. I’ve noticed everyone responds to kratom differently. My coworker thrives of yellows, I don’t get it.
Roofies Pizza
antifa superfan

Postby SomeTribe » Sat May 12, 2018 3:18 pm

I tried kava last night and it was like a miracle. The cbd oil is subtle and I'm not sure it was doing a lot for me. The kava on the other hand made my panic disappear 15 minutes after I took it. Not as long lasting as cbd but not subtle either.
SomeTribe

Postby Spider Jerusalem » Sat May 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Gnargoyle wrote:
beldar wrote:from your moms house

Try it out.

i hear 12 benadryl and a cbd tablet is the way to go.
Spider Jerusalem