teddy boy greg is calling ICE on people now

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby killedbydeath » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:35 pm

killedbydeath
good 'ol pancake tits

Postby IThinkItsIndecision » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:35 pm

!azzip wrote:
Piss_Wizard wrote:Greg stole a guitar and sold it for smack when they were teens or some shit and Mikes mum got pissed, called the cops Greg got in some shit for it.

That's at least how I remember it, I could be wrong.

Also something about Greg being in some christian punk band.

here's him at cornerstone

Some people really do peak at 16, huh?
IThinkItsIndecision
Is that a football in your pocket?

Location: Even snagged a raise, right there you're due for effusive praise. Also a bunch of D cord reverb.

Postby killedbydeath » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:38 pm

I can't believe that he hasn't shown up yet.
killedbydeath
good 'ol pancake tits

Postby killedbydeath » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:45 pm

greg rossell:
terminusbound im moving to russia in 2 weeks opening my shop away from all of americas liberal faggots , niggers , trannys and americas downfall in 20 years america will be an even more non white dump ! i really hope russia goes to war with the scum ZOG united states government i will be fighting for russia against this scum nation and all its liberal faggots ! i love russia its 90% white with no gay rights and i can be openly racist there and im a national celebrity there !
killedbydeath
good 'ol pancake tits

Postby Stubby Clapp » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:48 pm

killedbydeath wrote:

holy shit
Stubby Clapp

Postby Stubby Clapp » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:52 pm

TEDDY BOY GREG DOESN'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO HIS PARENTS
Stubby Clapp

Postby macho insecurity » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Greg spinning more of his lies to the Russian youth. Pretty sure the only rockabilly band he formed in his mind was The Dixie Fried Rebels.
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free

Postby macho insecurity » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Also RIP ACB

Dude was an integral connection to Greg’s world as well. Greg respected him in a weird way.
macho insecurity

Postby HunterWinstead » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:09 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Also RIP ACB

Dude was an integral connection to Greg’s world as well. Greg respected him in a weird way.

Every time I invite Facebook friends to shows I booked, I scroll past Kevin and I get bummed out every single time no matter what. Miss him and his shitposting.
HunterWinstead

Postby macho insecurity » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:11 pm

HunterWinstead wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Also RIP ACB

Every time I invite Facebook friends to shows I booked, I scroll past Kevin and I get bummed out every single time no matter what. Miss him and his shitposting.

Such a tragic way to go. Really wish he was still here to weigh in on this.
macho insecurity

Postby !azzip » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Stubby Clapp wrote:
killedbydeath wrote:

holy shit

this is new to me. he says "my name is teddy." he's lost his mind
!azzip
Mind the d, ladies

Postby BeatOffTheBrat » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:25 am

killedbydeath wrote:

I was really expecting a high pitched Joe Pesci voice
BeatOffTheBrat

Postby littlewave » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:08 am

TBG has a 2.5" erect chud, and thats being generous. certainly thats punishment enough? or maybe its the root of all his troubles, no pun intended?
littlewave
not rare

Postby Stubby Clapp » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:42 am

The dude's reaction in that video when Greg is talking about people having more freedom in Russia is priceless
Stubby Clapp

Postby macho insecurity » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:47 am

Greg's grasp of international policy is likely based on movies he watches on that old box TV.
macho insecurity

Postby Fester » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:06 am

BeatOffTheBrat wrote:
killedbydeath wrote:

Make sure you have a career before you get face tattoos cause it'll be hard to get a job and people will judge you. I make a lot of money as a barber. People see me and say how do you get a job with your face like that but then I pull out a wad of cash and they know I make more than them. So make sure you have a trade or career before you get face tattoos cause people will judge you and it'll be a struggle in life. It's a little bit harder for me to get a girlfriend until they get to know me. So I advise you to think about it before getting face tattoos cause it'll be hard to land a job and people will judge you.
Fester

Postby Stubby Clapp » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:18 am

Fester wrote:
BeatOffTheBrat wrote:
killedbydeath wrote:

Make sure you have a career before you get face tattoos cause it'll be hard to get a job and people will judge you. I make a lot of money as a barber. People see me and say how do you get a job with your face like that but then I pull out a wad of cash and they know I make more than them. So make sure you have a trade or career before you get face tattoos cause people will judge you and it'll be a struggle in life. It's a little bit harder for me to get a girlfriend until they get to know me. So I advise you to think about it before getting face tattoos cause it'll be hard to land a job and people will judge you.

Dude sounds like he could be president to be fair
Stubby Clapp

Postby harshtruthcameraeye » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:35 am

killedbydeath wrote:greg rossell:
terminusbound im moving to russia in 2 weeks opening my shop away from all of americas liberal faggots , niggers , trannys and americas downfall in 20 years america will be an even more non white dump ! i really hope russia goes to war with the scum ZOG united states government i will be fighting for russia against this scum nation and all its liberal faggots ! i love russia its 90% white with no gay rights and i can be openly racist there and im a national celebrity there !

when did he post this? he was posting in the undocumedia IG saying he was already in Russia so good luck to anyone trying to kick his ass.
harshtruthcameraeye

Postby killedbydeath » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:39 pm

It's a comment on that youtube video.

he speaks in circles and repeats himself. guy is fried.
killedbydeath
good 'ol pancake tits

Postby hotboy269 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:27 pm

othernewest1 wrote:
chainofbradley wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Image

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1qtyeBy7C28" target="_blank

Mother of God, I must have missed this first time round :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

It wasn't funny the first time either.
hotboy269

Postby !azzip » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Hotboy269 got your azzzzzzzzz
!azzip
Mind the d, ladies

Postby killedbydeath » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:38 pm

hotboy hates fun.
killedbydeath
good 'ol pancake tits

Postby macho insecurity » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:50 pm

i simply provide the people with what they want.
macho insecurity

Postby Fester » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:17 pm

hotboy269 wrote:
othernewest1 wrote:
chainofbradley wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Image

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1qtyeBy7C28" target="_blank

Mother of God, I must have missed this first time round :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

It wasn't funny the first time either.

Gimme money
Fester

Postby turkitron » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:13 pm

I love how of all the people posted in the OG OG face tattoo thread, TBG was picked out to have his own thread. its as if just looking at him conveyed what a fucking dumpster fire of a human he was/is.

And has anyone noticed that he isn't even a Ted anymore? No more drapes, top hats, stupid bolo ties or creepers. He's just a poser now. Tubby boy Greg is more like it.

Oh and btw, hey Greg. Fuck you.
turkitron

Postby guttertech » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 pm

I need the why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? vocaroo where he read a post from the alcatel guy about getting invited to a foursome.
guttertech

Postby hotboy269 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:46 pm

harshtruthcameraeye wrote:someone posted this story on Reddit-I think another poster mentioned the story of him getting his ass kicked outside of this venue

I didn't realize this shitheel is Reddit famous.
Here's a quick anecdote about ol Teddy Boy Greg.
For those that are not "in the know" about "the scene" Teddy Boys are fundamentalist rockabillies. The perceive themselves to be higher than Rockabillies. Then you have Psychobillies, which are punk/horror flavored rockabillies. Now usually everyone gets along, even tho Teds are usually douchebags and Psychos are usually timid and damaged kids. But one night I was out and about in a bar in LA called the Down N Out in downtown and I saw something wonderful happen.
The DNO has a long smoking section outside that's walled off from the street. You can still talk n see people, but the big ol bouncers make sure there's no handing of booze or jumping the wall to get in. There is a show in full force by a band that usually brings a lot of the groups together and on that day, ol TBG was walking by. He always walked fast through downtown because he had his ass kicked a few times. Mostly for being a vocal racist on fbook and folk screen shotting it. Being drunk as I was, this is what I saw.
TBG walking briskly by when a black skinhead spots him and yells "Hey fruitbowl with the stupid hair!!" This causes a number of pomp'd up kids to turn and look at the skin. "Not you guys, this fuckin asshole who bragged about kicking a homeless woman's ass on Facebook!"
TBG stops dead and sees what has become a crowd staring at him. Assuming running his mouth is his defense mechanism, he responds with "Fuck you nig nog!!!"
Now the bouncers who are primarily black, and also in the 300+lb/6'+ range all snap their head in his direction. The skin goes dead faced and jumps the wall and runs full speed at him, covering 30 feet in about 3 seconds and lands a Superman punch so hard that Roman Reigns is still jealous. TBG hits the ground so hard he rolls into the street where a car screeches to a halt just inches from him. The skin hauls off and kicks him in the stomach and and pulls him back up, nailing punch after punch while holding his collar with his other hand. TBG is leaking blood from all over his face.
The bouncers just let him be, but held back the crowd. I swear I saw em laughing a bit.
The skin lets him go and comes back in through the door while TBG is crumpled in the street. He appears back behind the wall with wet hands talking about how he had to wash the shit off his mitts. He then pounded the rest of the high life tall can and split.
The cops showed up about 20 mins later while the band was in full swing. TBG is in the back seat of the closest of three cop cars holding a towel to his head. No one saw anything, the bouncers saw nothing and the cops left pretty quick with presumably nothing to add to their report.
Yeah. Fuck that guy.

His IG accounts and the barber shop he works at accounts are all now private, but people are going nuts leaving bad Yelp reviews.

This has to be the best TBG related story so far. If you have anymore stories of him getting beaten to a pulp and publicly humiliated, please post. Everything I've read about him so far makes him sound like the biggest pussy.
hotboy269

Postby pizzapower518 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:06 pm

killedbydeath wrote:greg rossell:

I just laughed so hard at the last line. Let's imagine for a second that everything in there is true. How hilarious is it that he would be more excited about being openly racist than the fact that he's a celebrity? He's so elated that he has to be slightly less discreet about being a piece of shit in public that his celebrity status is an afterthought.
pizzapower518

Postby righteous jad » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 am

guttertech wrote:I need the why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? vocaroo where he read a post from the alcatel guy about getting invited to a foursome.

Yes! I need to hear this again
righteous jad

Postby macho insecurity » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:57 am

righteous jad wrote:
guttertech wrote:I need the why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? vocaroo where he read a post from the alcatel guy about getting invited to a foursome.

Yes! I need to hear this again

i don't remember doing this one at all lol
macho insecurity

Postby Stubby Clapp » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:03 am

Something about an Armenian carpet salesman? That may have been a different one though haha
Stubby Clapp

Postby BeatOffTheBrat » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:07 pm

without the ridiculous tattoos he'd look identical to my scumbag old housemate Damien who owes me $600

who is ironically half jewish

maybe TBG is actually a self hating jew?

BeatOffTheBrat

Postby True Rockin' Toe Sucker » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:14 am

Life will be better when I have a barber pole on my nose
True Rockin' Toe Sucker

Postby TeddySleuth » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 am

Yo Hunter, did you screen cap the trannie catfishing I did? I lost that shit with my old hard drive. All I have now are some dick pics and wild exaggerations from Teddy (which I can't post because I don't have permission).
TeddySleuth

Postby macho insecurity » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:28 am

Holy shit, Teddy Sleuth is back!

Thread is feeling like old times
macho insecurity

Postby locust » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:35 pm

I missed this (or better other TBG) thread
locust

Postby ass eyes » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:50 pm

locust wrote:I missed this (or better other TBG) thread

Insightful
ass eyes

Postby Latenightloser » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:04 pm

TeddySleuth wrote:Yo Hunter, did you screen cap the trannie catfishing I did? I lost that shit with my old hard drive. All I have now are some dick pics and wild exaggerations from Teddy (which I can't post because I don't have permission).

Holy shit, I remember this. Please someone have screen shots.

RIP ACB
Latenightloser

Postby righteous jad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:12 pm

Latenightloser wrote:
TeddySleuth wrote:Yo Hunter, did you screen cap the trannie catfishing I did? I lost that shit with my old hard drive. All I have now are some dick pics and wild exaggerations from Teddy (which I can't post because I don't have permission).

RIP ACB

If someone tells me roughly the month and year I’ll check the archived version of the board
righteous jad

Postby TeddySleuth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:01 am

righteous jad wrote:
Latenightloser wrote:

RIP ACB

If someone tells me roughly the month and year I’ll check the archived version of the board

I've checked the Wayback machine and didn't see it there, do you have a better method? It should have been posted between September and December 2013. I also did it again in January-March 2014
TeddySleuth

Postby righteous jad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Yeah that would be my method too. It's probably going to be difficult too because IIRC when that was posted TBG threads were getting deleted pretty quickly because DEFAMASHUN OF CARACTA but I'll give it go. I'm pretty sure the catfishing thing was in a separate thread to the one someone posted screenshots of ITT?
righteous jad

Postby macho insecurity » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:28 pm

DEFUHMAYSHUN OF FUCKIN KARACTUR
macho insecurity

Postby Que Sera Sera » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:42 pm

I wish I had the screenshots from his infamous instagram posts that he would write and delete during the heyday. Some of it was fucking insane and would only last a minute or two. Why did the mods delete those threads? No way on fucking earth he had an attorney.
Que Sera Sera

Postby righteous jad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Que Sera Sera wrote:I wish I had the screenshots from his infamous instagram posts that he would write and delete during the heyday. Some of it was fucking insane and would only last a minute or two. Why did the mods delete those threads? No way on fucking earth he had an attorney.

Lawyer or not, it probably wasn't worth it to them to have to the deal with the constant barrage of empty threats
righteous jad

Postby BeatOffTheBrat » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:31 pm

killedbydeath wrote:

that picture/drawing of his face looks like pepe the frog

was that intentional

did he get his face made to look like a cartoon frogs
BeatOffTheBrat

Postby righteous jad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:01 pm

TeddySleuth wrote:
righteous jad wrote:
Latenightloser wrote:

RIP ACB

I've checked the Wayback machine and didn't see it there, do you have a better method? It should have been posted between September and December 2013. I also did it again in January-March 2014

Do you remember if it was posted in this thread?

http://web.archive.org/web/20131111175135/http://www.theb9.com:80/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=926698

I could only get the 1st and the last 3 pages to work :smt009
righteous jad

Postby Stubby Clapp » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Is board shutting down because teddy boy Greg finally won his DEFAMAYSHUN OF FUKN CHARACTER suit?
Stubby Clapp

Postby macho insecurity » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Did anyone save the rap track?
macho insecurity

Postby brah_life » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Wait, TBG rap track? No fucking way.
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool

Postby killedbydeath » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:45 pm

RIP ACB and kiwi guy. RIP all of us. I hope to see you all in Nirvana.
killedbydeath
good 'ol pancake tits

PreviousNext