PODCASTS

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby bluebyyou » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 am

whats your favorite podcast?

I spend all day in front of a computer, listening to humans complain, distractions are welcome at times.
bluebyyou

Postby creativexcover » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 am

Podcast thread #30 this month
creativexcover

Postby Steve-Dave » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 am

I just started Dumb People Town. Not the biggest Sklar bros fan, but the co host and all their guests have been fantastic. It's all about weird news stories around the country. Also, Comedy Bang Bang and Tell Em Steve Dave.
Steve-Dave

Postby rowdiedondown » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:21 am

Sklar bros' regular shtick is skin crawling, but Dumb People isn't. I enjoy more informative casts- theirs is easy listening and that has its place at times in my lineup.

Tim foil hat with Sam Tripoli - Sam really bothers me at times, and the audio between his screams and regular talking used to be a chore to get through. Gets solid guests and overall I like it despite this description.

The Higherside Chats- can be dense but content is my wheelhouse

Our Big Dumb Mouth- casual conversational style cast where hosts are friends and talk politics/cryptid/fringe. Politics are not my thing but the rest of the content is worth the drudge.

I used to like The Dollop but their routine is so expected and the jokes/humor are forced imho. Horrible audio leveling

Last podcast on left - solid show but like The Dollop, the whole I'm a comedian with a podcast thing again. (Seriously, what is up with this?)

Mysterious Universe is a long running solid show out of Australia. The hosts do a lot of research but are not funny and main dude rubs me the wrong way
rowdiedondown

Postby Steve-Dave » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:29 am

rowdiedondown wrote:Sklar bros' regular shtick is skin crawling, but Dumb People isn't. I enjoy more informative casts- theirs is easy listening and that has its place at times in my lineup.

Tim foil hat with Sam Tripoli - Sam really bothers me at times, and the audio between his screams and regular talking used to be a chore to get through. Gets solid guests and overall I like it despite this description.

The Higherside Chats- can be dense but content is my wheelhouse

Our Big Dumb Mouth- casual conversational style cast where hosts are friends and talk politics/cryptid/fringe. Politics are not my thing but the rest of the content is worth the drudge.

I used to like The Dollop but their routine is so expected and the jokes/humor are forced imho. Horrible audio leveling

Last podcast on left - solid show but like The Dollop, the whole I'm a comedian with a podcast thing again. (Seriously, what is up with this?)

Mysterious Universe is a long running solid show out of Australia. The hosts do a lot of research but are not funny and main dude rubs me the wrong way

I agree with the Sklar Bros. statement 100%. I only checked it out because it was featured on iTunes with Kumail as the guest. Checked out the page and I really enjoy like 95% of the guests that have been on so far.
Steve-Dave

Postby Lcuster » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:35 pm

Lcuster

Postby RazorWristedKid » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:21 pm

RazorWristedKid

Postby Spider Jerusalem » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:35 am

Lcuster wrote:Image

how's your jeans hanging? you're doing a good job. come down later for moose soup.
Spider Jerusalem

Postby Lcuster » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 am

jeans are high and tight! I'll be down later for moose soup (dirty bitch!) after I make brown.
Lcuster