Any Vancouverites here?

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby JD » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Van-Isle Keith wrote:
MIKExT wrote:Finally settled in here. Digging it so far. Feels a little smaller than what I was expecting but it's cool nonetheless. Also, what are the good chinese restaurants out of the endless supply? What are some other cool places, especially on Broadway?

Where on Broadway are you?

Bon's at Nanaimo/Broadway is great for a $3 basic breakfast in a dingey diner atmosphere. Bandida's for vegan mexican food (my fav place, but usually busy. Right off Commercial)

Bon’s is shit, make your own breakfast.
JD

Postby MIKExT » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Van-Isle Keith wrote:
MIKExT wrote:Finally settled in here. Digging it so far. Feels a little smaller than what I was expecting but it's cool nonetheless. Also, what are the good chinese restaurants out of the endless supply? What are some other cool places, especially on Broadway?

Where on Broadway are you?

Bon's at Nanaimo/Broadway is great for a $3 basic breakfast in a dingey diner atmosphere. Bandida's for vegan mexican food (my fav place, but usually busy. Right off Commercial)

I moved back to the States, but I lived right off of Waterloo. Kits was a chill area to live in, I dug it a lot.

And yeah, I literally drove like 4 times the entire 4 months I was there. The commute to work wasn't bad on the bus. Only like 25 minutes.

Had an awesome time. I miss it. Shout out to Gotham Steakhouse, Tacofino, and Juke Fried Chicken.

Also xledx, Neptoon Records on Main St. was pretty good.
MIKExT

Postby xledx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:02 am

Thanks a lot man! I will definitely hit up Neptoon Records.
xledx

Previous