korn's ex drummer's new band

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby lala fuck you » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:38 pm

User avatar
lala fuck you
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
Location: PR

Postby PaulKersey » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 pm

I thought Five Finger Death Punch already had the market cornered on "butt rock for the military".

Singers sound like they're doing karaoke.
PaulKersey
 
Posts: 8228
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: The Bronx

Postby terminalnation » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Yikes. Almost couldn't even tell if it was him on drums, dude looks like he's fully converted to the metal dad look.
User avatar
terminalnation
 
Posts: 5530
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:32 am
Location: canada

Postby lala fuck you » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:05 pm

wait he's not playing guitar?
User avatar
lala fuck you
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
Location: PR

Postby XdamagedoneX » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Dude looks like Roger Miret. I only have like 10 more years before I can start a band like this.
XdamagedoneX
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Gainesville, FL

Postby captainsunshine » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:20 pm

this is terrible from start to finish
User avatar
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan
 
Posts: 43751
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Behind the control console at KACL Radio

Postby !azzip » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:22 pm


my man j devil forever
User avatar
!azzip
Mind the d, ladies
 
Posts: 12791
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Location: sf

Postby CeaseAndPersist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:24 pm

OOO-RAH
User avatar
CeaseAndPersist
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm
Location: Montana

Postby !azzip » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:25 pm

this band needs to reduce their salt intake
User avatar
!azzip
Mind the d, ladies
 
Posts: 12791
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Location: sf

Postby PaulKersey » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:50 pm

lala fuck you wrote:wait he's not playing guitar?


Nah he's on drums. Long dark hair, looks like he got more muscle-y/bloated. Cant blame you for not recognizing him.
PaulKersey
 
Posts: 8228
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: The Bronx

Postby mite the mighty » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:58 pm

As soon as I saw two vocalists I knew I was in for a treat.
mite the mighty
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 am
Location: Behind the redwood curtain

Postby Saul Berenson bear » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:14 pm

Reminds me of early cro mags
Saul Berenson bear
I'm high on blow and masturbating to this. My cock feels sensational.
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Postby Lucius » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:46 pm

PaulKersey wrote:"butt rock for the military".

Holy fucking moly lol
User avatar
Lucius
 
Posts: 4858
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:49 am
Location: Castle Rock, ME and Louisville Ky

Postby taylorm » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:49 pm

mushroom of the penis wrote:Reminds me of Harley Flanagan's new band Hard-Core
User avatar
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!
 
Posts: 18606
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:01 am
Location: Golden Corral's chocolate waterfall

Postby littlewave » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:12 pm

dah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heema
User avatar
littlewave
not rare
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Postby XjustinX » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Sleeveless singer looks like he has to poop real bad.
User avatar
XjustinX
 
Posts: 3566
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Postby Que Sera Sera » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:30 pm

looks like a different person. Can't tell if he got fat or just really jacked
User avatar
Que Sera Sera
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: los angeles

Postby othernewest1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:52 pm

othernewest1
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 am
Location: california love

Postby Lana Del Raybeez » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Vocal sort of sound like Twitching Tongues
Lana Del Raybeez
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Postby XCrandallX » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 pm

I raise you

User avatar
XCrandallX
 
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Bodymore, Murderland

Postby nerd eater » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 pm

It's too bad taking away half those drums wouldn't make the band half as shitty.
User avatar
nerd eater
Skott's Friend
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: through the Spanish announcer's table

Postby gary from teen mom 2 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Band rules
User avatar
gary from teen mom 2
 
Posts: 11362
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 am
Location: SMOKING AN EIGHTH IN THE MULTIVESE. TOASSSTYYY

Postby taylorm » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Someone tell the drummer he doesn't need to tinkle on the ride cymbal every time there's a quiet part.
User avatar
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!
 
Posts: 18606
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:01 am
Location: Golden Corral's chocolate waterfall

Postby jaredfromsubway » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:14 pm

I'm afraid to show my co-worker this, he would probably love this
jaredfromsubway
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:49 pm
Location: Buena Park, CA

Postby TheThrillHouse » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:22 pm

jaredfromsubway wrote:I'm afraid to show my co-worker this, he would probably love this


This will be on the AUX cord in my shop in no longer than 2 weeks.
User avatar
TheThrillHouse
 
Posts: 5093
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 4:17 pm
Location: Planet Death

Postby like disco lemonade » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:36 pm

chumlee on bass!
like disco lemonade
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 12:12 am
Location: hate city

Postby theb00box » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:50 pm

Image
???
User avatar
theb00box
joey haircuts
 
Posts: 19542
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 pm
Location: The Dun Dun in Law And Order SVU

Postby beldar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 pm

littlewave wrote:dah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heema dah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heema
User avatar
beldar
TEMPLE OF THE 300 GIRLFRIENDS
 
Posts: 2971
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: tx

Postby lala fuck you » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 pm

shithead wrote:Someone tell the drummer he doesn't need to tinkle on the ride cymbal every time there's a quiet part.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

seriously
User avatar
lala fuck you
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
Location: PR

Postby donnie_d3 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:48 pm

is this what every middle aged man that ever went to a RHCP concert looks like in california and the southwest?
User avatar
donnie_d3
 
Posts: 2232
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Postby ConradBirdie911 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Allllllllllllllllllllllllright
ConradBirdie911
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 pm
Location: chicago

Postby master sleeper » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:37 pm

their split with twitching tongues will be tight
User avatar
master sleeper
 
Posts: 11593
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: :weedman::weedman: :weedman:

Postby Lana Del Raybeez » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Lana Del Raybeez wrote:Vocal sort of sound like Twitching Tongues


master sleeper wrote:their split with twitching tongues will be tight


Image
Lana Del Raybeez
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Postby rayeighty » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 am

poor vocals
User avatar
rayeighty
 
Posts: 3584
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:51 am
Location: Japan

Postby dyna-soar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:01 am

set your goals have aged terribly.
User avatar
dyna-soar
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: au

Postby hostee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 am

XCrandallX wrote:I raise you



12 year old me would have put this on repeat on his discman
User avatar
hostee
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 pm
Location: belgium

Postby I'm wasting time » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 am

This sounds like the guys from South Park doing a metal parody , especially Beanie Dad's vocals.
Keyboard Man had me laughing and the one part where Fat Braids on Bass gives the camera a quizzical look.
I know I'm going to watch this again more than once.
I'm wasting time
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 am

Postby UnholyWarcry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:03 am

XCrandallX wrote:I raise you



And I'll raise you

User avatar
UnholyWarcry
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:20 am
Location: PA

Postby Endeliot » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:04 am

beldar wrote:
littlewave wrote:dah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heema dah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heemadah boom nah dah mmm nah dah heema
User avatar
Endeliot
 
Posts: 3798
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Tampa

Postby lala fuck you » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:29 am

that love and death video looks like it was made in 1997
User avatar
lala fuck you
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
Location: PR

Postby taylorm » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 am

!azzip wrote:
my man j devil forever

:smt005

Guy is out of his mind on drugs.
User avatar
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!
 
Posts: 18606
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:01 am
Location: Golden Corral's chocolate waterfall

Postby cstocks89 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:03 am

its like a buttrock version of that freshman15 video.
User avatar
cstocks89
righteous babe
 
Posts: 8415
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:21 am
Location: Nice try, cop.

Postby Frederik » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

theb00box wrote:Image
???



Image


This dude REALLY let himself go.
User avatar
Frederik
 
Posts: 8264
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Lana Del Raybeez » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:29 am

XCrandallX wrote:I raise you




I love this youtube comment so much:

This is real fucking Nu.metal! Love it!
Lana Del Raybeez
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Postby taylorm » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

Frederik wrote:
theb00box wrote:Image
???



Image


This dude REALLY let himself go.

Looks literally exactly the same, just 20 years older.
User avatar
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!
 
Posts: 18606
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:01 am
Location: Golden Corral's chocolate waterfall

Postby markus aurelius » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Man, I had no idea there were this many Korn side projects. Is "Munky" the only guy who knows not to spread himself too thin?
User avatar
markus aurelius
 
Posts: 12091
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:48 am
Location: 12534

Postby taylorm » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:02 pm

markus aurelius wrote:Man, I had no idea there were this many Korn side projects. Is "Munky" the only guy who knows not to spread himself too thin?

"Shaffer (Munky) set up the side-project band Fear and the Nervous System in 2008 and is also the founder of Emotional Syphon Recordings, who have signed acts like Monster in the Machine and Droid."
User avatar
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!
 
Posts: 18606
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:01 am
Location: Golden Corral's chocolate waterfall

Postby markus aurelius » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 pm

I stand corrected!

It's shitty, but it's almost not shitty enough to even be worth sharing.

User avatar
markus aurelius
 
Posts: 12091
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:48 am
Location: 12534

Postby Saltash Luck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Well that's a shame, he was hot as fuhh.
Saltash Luck
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 am
Location: Reppin' 1718 Dangerously.

Postby UnholyWarcry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Lana Del Raybeez wrote:
XCrandallX wrote:I raise you




I love this youtube comment so much:

This is real fucking Nu.metal! Love it!


I like the second half:

|m| goes into moshpit war-mode
User avatar
UnholyWarcry
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:20 am
Location: PA

Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 3 1/2, andrewgnarr, andydansby, Avoidance Learning, Bing [Bot], Catamaran, Chris M., crapamozza, Eyes of Madness, GlaryMilberg, jaredfromsubway, jds, krujones, lewdson.v2, Mattciq, nerd eater, No Doz, osully55, tiny.atoms, vivaXhate, xithyl, Yahoo [Bot] and 66 guests