Trump: In (Jail) Like Flynn

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby krujones » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Here is Roy Moore in 1997 blaming shootings on kids being taught evolution in school

https://twitter.com/chrismassie/status/ ... 5893561350
krujones
BIG WANG THEORY

Postby blackhawks#1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:00 pm

yeah i wanna read that
blackhawks#1
HELL YES

Postby blackapache » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:14 pm

I can't imagine being so conditioned that shit like that makes sense.
blackapache

Postby The Lowest One » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Is Franken just buying time to see if the winds change for him? I thought it was peculiar that he didn't step down today.
The Lowest One

Postby blackapache » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:23 pm

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/ ... ion/218769

Doug Jones is a pretty avid hunter so the NRA spending $55k on mailers to shit on him really speaks to their motives as an organization.
blackapache

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:23 pm

blackhawks#1 wrote:yeah i wanna read that

Then watch this.

dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby lala fuck you » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:28 pm

That was last night
lala fuck you

Postby krujones » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 pm

That woman absolutely refused to answer any of Anderson's questions. What a joke of a "spokesperson"
krujones
BIG WANG THEORY

Postby Lobsterdog » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm

blackapache wrote:https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/07/nra-quietly-moves-help-roy-moore-win-alabama-senate-election/218769

Doug Jones is a pretty avid hunter so the NRA spending $55k on mailers to shit on him really speaks to their motives as an organization.

On the other hand...
https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer- ... 1821065764
Lobsterdog
Lobsterdog 2: Son of Lobsterdog

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:44 pm

lala fuck you wrote:That was last night

Yeah, no shit, and the tweet video was from 20 years ago too... It adds to the laundry list of irrational shit this guy has said.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby blackapache » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Lobsterdog wrote:
blackapache wrote:https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/07/nra-quietly-moves-help-roy-moore-win-alabama-senate-election/218769

On the other hand...
https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer- ... 1821065764

Oh what the FUCK.
blackapache

Postby blackhawks#1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:56 pm

blackhawks#1
HELL YES

Postby donnie_d3 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Abortion Jones. I love it.
donnie_d3

Postby lala fuck you » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:29 pm

dogdicksummer3 wrote:
lala fuck you wrote:That was last night

Yeah, no shit, and the tweet video was from 20 years ago too... It adds to the laundry list of irrational shit this guy has said.

I saw it
lala fuck you

Postby Jake D » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:45 pm

Man, that video led me down a weird rabbit hole that concluded with reading the comments on a video of Ben Shapiro "owning snowflakes" by telling them transgender people are mentally ill.

I don't know why I do this to myself.
Jake D

Postby spsp » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm

Janet Porter is horrifying
spsp

Postby Lobsterdog » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Ben Shapiro is one of the worst people on earth so of course the NYT wrote some puff piece trying to humanize him last week
Lobsterdog

Postby Roofies Pizza » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 am

Uhh, how is Ben Shaprio one of the "worst people on earth"?
Roofies Pizza
antifa superfan

Postby Lobsterdog » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:26 am

he runs a fucking racist rag and says things like "israelis build, Palestinians play in open sewers, this isnt a hard decision"

the guy is literally the scum from the bottom of my shoe but of course you'd defend him since you love all these new wave right wing grifters like him and Jordan Peterson.
Lobsterdog

Postby Roofies Pizza » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:33 am

Dude is jewish, of course he's going to be pro-israel. If you think Palestine government is going a wonderful job re-bulding infrastructure, and not putting that money towards arms to battle opposing factions within Palestine, then...you're just kinda stupid. That isn't racist, that's a fact, and he's ultimately criticizing the government authority, not the people on the ground who are caught in the middle of this shit.

I disagree with him, he's a smart conservative, and I disagree with most all conservative beliefs. But he's not a fucking threat to anyone, and neither is Jordan Peterson. People are allowed to fucking have opposing opinions in this country. I'm sure you would disagree because you live in a fantasy world.
Roofies Pizza
antifa superfan

Postby Alex 2K » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 am

Canada is fantastical.
Alex 2K

Postby vapegod » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:27 am

Roofies Pizza wrote:he's a smart conservative

LOL
https://static.currentaffairs.org/2017/12/the-cool-kids-philosopher

Shapiro scoffs at all claims that racism is a serious problem facing black people. This is in part because “I wasn’t an adult when Jim Crow was in place… and I would bet you money that the people in this room haven’t acted in a racist manner, that they haven’t held slaves, or voted for Jim Crow.” He says the idea that black people’s disproportionate poverty has anything to do with racism is “just not true,” and tosses out a few points to prove that the importance of race is overstated: First, Asian Americans are wealthier than white people, which would be impossible if racism determined economic outcomes. (Shapiro doesn’t mention that the vast majority of Asian American adults are immigrants, and they are disproportionately from the wealthier and more highly-educated segments of their own countries.) Second, he says, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things. (In fact, this theory, widely cited by conservatives, turns out to be vacuous: of course people who have full-time jobs usually aren’t in poverty, the problem is that black people disproportionately can’t get jobs.) Next, Shapiro says that because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty. (Actually, even when two black people pool their wealth in a marriage, “the median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household.”) Finally, Shapiro says that the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and “if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it” because “the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.” (I have some black men in Louisiana I’d like Shapiro to meet so that he can explain his theory that people do not get arrested for crimes they haven’t committed. But I’d also like to hear him explain why black men receive 20% longer sentences for the same crime as white men with similar backgrounds.)
vapegod

Postby Jake D » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 am

Yeah, Shapiro is a dweeb. He was definitely picked on in school and instead of becoming a cop about it, he's chosen to be a conservative pundit troll. Triggering snowflake libs and owning them in debates where he spouts off twisted facts is his MO. It's a little sad, but fuck that guy.
Jake D

Postby blackapache » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:22 am

Roofies Pizza wrote:Dude is jewish, of course he's going to be pro-israel. If you think Palestine government is going a wonderful job re-bulding infrastructure, and not putting that money towards arms to battle opposing factions within Palestine, then...you're just kinda stupid. That isn't racist, that's a fact, and he's ultimately criticizing the government authority, not the people on the ground who are caught in the middle of this shit.

I disagree with him, he's a smart conservative, and I disagree with most all conservative beliefs. But he's not a fucking threat to anyone, and neither is Jordan Peterson. People are allowed to fucking have opposing opinions in this country. I'm sure you would disagree because you live in a fantasy world.

Spoiler: show
Shapiro has been clear about the implications of his view of Arabs as a dark and murderous people. He has said that “Secular Zionism[, which] requires that Arab citizens of Israel be guaranteed equal rights,” “has always provided the seeds of [Israel’s] destruction.” Instead, “God’s road map requires the Jews to kill those who seek to kill them.” Since Arabs universally “value murder,” I can’t see how this is anything other than a philosophical justification of genocide. Shapiro has said that Arab nefariousness could be stopped without resorting to genocide, and is offended by anyone who tries to invoke the g-word to describe his beliefs. But since he has said (1) that Arabs are inherently murderous and bent on destroying Israel and (2) God permits Jews to kill those who seek to kill them, it’s hard to see how he could disagree with anyone who did advocate genocide, except on pragmatic grounds.

Shapiro once explained his actual preferred solution to the problem of the dark Arab hordes: mass expulsion. As he said, bulldozing Palestinian houses and subjecting them to curfews are insufficient “half-measures”: the only solution is to drive every last one of them forcibly from their homes and take their land:

The Arab enmity for Jews and the state of Israel allows for no peace process. The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless… Some have rightly suggested that Israel be allowed to decapitate the terrorist leadership of the Palestinian Authority. But this too is only a half measure. The ideology of the Palestinian population is indistinguishable from that of the terrorist leadership. Half measures merely postpone our realization that the Arabs dream of Israel’s destruction. Without drastic measures, the Arab dream will come true… If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. It’s an ugly solution, but it is the only solution… It’s time to stop being squeamish. (Odd that the NYT didn’t choose to quote this passage in its profile.)

Every last Arab—even those who are Israeli citizens—must be deported, Shapiro said, because their ethnicity means that they harbor a murderous “Arab dream.” But to anyone who thinks this sounds like the textbook definition of “ethnic cleansing,” he has a firm response: “It’s not genocide; it’s transfer. It’s not Hitler, it’s Churchill.” Shapiro is referring to the Allied expulsion of German-speakers from Polish territory immediately after World War II, in which “Anywhere from 3.5 million to 9 million Germans were forcibly expelled from the new Polish territory and relocated in Germany.” Shapiro favorably quotes Churchill’s desire that “There will be no mixture of populations to cause endless trouble … a clean sweep will be made.”

You have some weird takes, but if you think Ben Shapiro is an intelligent, objective person who just gives you the facts regardless of how you feel, you are a moron.
blackapache

Postby DrewBlood » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:10 am

Sorry, I'm still hung up on the "dude is Jewish so of course he supports Israel" bit. Seriously?
DrewBlood

Postby TheyWalkedInLine » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:17 am

Roofies Pizza wrote:People are allowed to fucking have opposing opinions in this country. I'm sure you would disagree because you live in a fantasy world.

Who said otherwise? Criticizing the dumb shit people say isn't impeding on their rights.
TheyWalkedInLine

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:05 am

Jordan Peterson is good when he sticks to psychology. No idea who this Ben Shapiro guy is and assume he's just one of these right wing internet agitator personality.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby blackapache » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 am

If you want an education and like long articles read the Static bit posted above. He was on Fox and Friends the other day giving his take on Jerusalem and is basically the popular 'intellectual' for conservatives under the age of 50.
blackapache

Postby Dodson » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:10 am

Ben Shapiro is smart only in that he has heavily studied debate tactics to make his arguments seem more palatable to dummies. He is great at making Political Science 101 dipshits look stupid but if you actually read his arguments and positions on paper you would find him to be a truly evil fucking asshole.
Dodson
Dodson, we got Dodson here!

Postby blackapache » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:19 am

Confidence, rattling shit off very quickly and capitalizing on any sign of weakness. He's like a lawyer, only he's highly ideological and covertly spreads bullshit and hate.
blackapache

Postby Dodson » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:22 am

Yep it also helps that he's clearly on an outrageous amount of Adderall.
Dodson
Dodson, we got Dodson here!

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:26 am

I watched a video. These guys are everywhere. It's an easy formula that the right has made into a gold mine out of their tiny audience. Lay out specific issues that infuriate your audience, provide strawman, dismantle strawman, victory.

You just have to have the kernel of truth that registers agreement then you can basically get away with anything.

Oh and he said income inequality was the dumbest issue today. No one should waste their time on these goobers.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby refill » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:33 am

I think Shapiro is clever in that he knows he can argue in bad faith and get away with it. He uses false equivalency as means of a reductio, which is pretty standard GOP bullshit.
refill

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:37 am

Dinesh D'Souza is my favorite. Just rewrite history and hope people forgot 6th grade.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby The Good Father » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:40 am

Jake D wrote:Yeah, Shapiro is a dweeb. He was definitely picked on in school and instead of becoming a cop about it,

It's probably just because he didn't meet the minimum height requirement.

Guys a toolbag manlet and in terms of "not a threat" he was a core writer at Brietbart when they were doing round ups of 'black crime' and other shit that would of helped a good chunk of their readers towards being tiki torch fuckers.
The Good Father

Postby blackapache » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:43 am

Most of these people are very easy to write off. Shapiro appeals to (or apparently has the respect of) way more people and is basically peddling the same horrible bullshit which is an issue. Doesn't help when the New York Times also validates him.
blackapache

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:46 am

NYT profiles come off like reporting exotic animals to old people going "Hmm... Quite odd."

I don't know why I read these... Image
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby blackapache » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:49 am

Try reading the comments on literally any Vice News video.
blackapache

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:05 am

I try my hardest not to read the comment sections but they always sucks me into a black hole. I used to browse Breitbart and Blaze comment sections and it was a competition to see who is more insane. When the cuckhunter1488s of the world came in it became completely off the rails where you'd have antisemites fighting with evangelicals arguing about armageddon and
whatever.

Financial Times is the only place I'll always read the comments after the article. It's is a gold mine for great comments like this.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby Rock and/or Roll » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:57 am

Shapiro was a guest on Joe Rogan's podcast kinda recently. I listened to try and maybe give him some benefit of the doubt, as I was actually kinda impressed by Tucker Carlson for being an actual human being when he was on The Intercept's podcast.

Shapiro spent a lot of time arguing about how everyone's a victim or plays a victim, minorities, genders, etc...and then spends the rest of the time basically laying out how white people, specifically straight white males, are the biggest victims.

Couldn't take the dude seriously at all.
Rock and/or Roll

Postby gman EB » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:09 am

Some of my "friends" on FB share articles and videos from guys like Shapiro. All they do is tag other friends in the comments and say "look, more liberal tears!!"

I believe someone said it here, but "compulsive antagonist" is a perfect trait to tag these people with.
gman EB

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 am

Tucker Carlson is one of the best characters ever and the best at cable punditry. Anyone watch K Street back in the early 2000's? It's hilarious how these guys can loosen up and be honest on programs or outlets their target audience will never see because they've been programmed to avoid them.

dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby Lobsterdog » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 am

dogdicksummer3 wrote:Dinesh D'Souza is my favorite. Just rewrite history and hope people forgot 6th grade.

You forgot "lie to the FEC and go to jail for 8 months and become a registered felon"
Lobsterdog

Postby krujones » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:32 am

BREAKING: George Papadopoulos told his fiancee he was in contact with Bannon and Flynn and that all his meetings with foreign officials—some Kremlin-connected—were campaign-authorized. He says he flipped once Mueller showed him how vast the conspiracy was.
krujones
BIG WANG THEORY

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:35 am

Lobsterdog wrote:
dogdicksummer3 wrote:Dinesh D'Souza is my favorite. Just rewrite history and hope people forgot 6th grade.

You forgot "lie to the FEC and go to jail for 8 months and become a registered felon"

You mean Obama using his deep state cronies to silence and jail patriots for donating hard earned money to God's chosen candidates? Wake up liberal.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby krujones » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:36 am

That picture he posted on Twitter of his book at Costco where he obviously just arranged them on top of all the other books was so fucking funny
krujones
BIG WANG THEORY

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:40 am

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/938886219269894144

This has been the best tweet on Russia I've seen recently.
dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby TheyWalkedInLine » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:55 am

The Good Father wrote:
Jake D wrote:Yeah, Shapiro is a dweeb. He was definitely picked on in school and instead of becoming a cop about it,

It's probably just because he didn't meet the minimum height requirement.

Guys a toolbag manlet and in terms of "not a threat" he was a core writer at Brietbart when they were doing round ups of 'black crime' and other shit that would of helped a good chunk of their readers towards being tiki torch fuckers.

Don’t height shame bro.
TheyWalkedInLine

Postby refill » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 am

krujones wrote:BREAKING: George Papadopoulos told his fiancee he was in contact with Bannon and Flynn and that all his meetings with foreign officials—some Kremlin-connected—were campaign-authorized. He says he flipped once Mueller showed him how vast the conspiracy was.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -ever.html
refill

Postby krujones » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:43 am

refill wrote:
krujones wrote:BREAKING: George Papadopoulos told his fiancee he was in contact with Bannon and Flynn and that all his meetings with foreign officials—some Kremlin-connected—were campaign-authorized. He says he flipped once Mueller showed him how vast the conspiracy was.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -ever.html

https://twitter.com/GStephanopoulos/sta ... 3896145920
krujones
BIG WANG THEORY

PreviousNext