"Cro-Mags guitarist Parris Mayhew talks a TON of shit"

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby seminar i & ii » Wed May 14, 2014 4:03 pm

dude goes in on basically everyone:

PARRIS MAYHEW UNLOADS ON THE HISTORY OF CRO-MAGS

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/parris-mayhew-cro-mags-interview

John can play with his fake line-up of nobodies for 10 years. AJ can tell anyone he’s a Cro-Mags member, but he will never be. He had nothing to do with its creation, its inspiration, and the actual discovery of the Cro-Mags. And that means the music, the songs.
seminar i & ii

Postby xtimx » Wed May 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Oh cool another Cro Mag member who is an egomaniacal jerkoff.

Can't wait to listen to BLOOD4PAPA.
xtimx
bug chaser extraordinaire

Postby seminar i & ii » Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm

got a real Greg Ginn vibe from this whole interview
seminar i & ii

Postby illiam » Wed May 14, 2014 4:37 pm

i have the weirdest boner right now i love reading this shit
illiam

Postby theb00box » Wed May 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Leeway opened for us in the mid 90s. Don't really remember their music. They were not my taste. And as far as inseparable, I never heard that. They were way down on the totem pole at the time. A cling-on band that's why AJ is now playing my music instead if his own.

:smt120 :smt120 :smt120 :smt120 :smt120
theb00box
joey haircuts

Postby recent vinyl acquisitions » Wed May 14, 2014 4:50 pm

BLOOD4PAPA :smt005

I think his new band(that will never see the light of day)should be called KINGFUCKINGTUT!
recent vinyl acquisitions

Postby xFarsidex » Wed May 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Wow, that's some serious shit. This just took number one on my list of priorities. Gotta call in sick tomorrow, this issue needs some serious overturning. Fuck, I won't be able to sleep now.
THANKS A LOT, Mr. Parris.
xFarsidex
Is actually taking recent celebrity deaths the hardest

Postby Mattciq » Wed May 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Are you still listening to your old records?
No, I never listen to them, ever. Too many bad feelings and a pain over what could have been. I do listen to Revenge, despite Harley’s voice (a bad reminder), I do like that one.

what a tool
Mattciq

Postby xFarsidex » Wed May 14, 2014 5:22 pm

I don't know much about da Mags, but every time I read something about them it's like reading about a bunch of bitchy whinos who can't get over their dirty, muddy, soggy, smelly divorce they had thirty years ago. And everyone is always "Like a Cro-Mag" and "Be a Cro-Mag" when all it really means is that your a butthurt old guy who can't put a lid on it and stop the bleeding. Like watching that drunk couple bicker and fight in public every day.
xFarsidex

Postby echoesofasummer » Wed May 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Harley doesn't have long to live so what difference would it make if he died in jail as long as he was loved again.

Does any one know what this is about?
echoesofasummer

Postby Hungry like the wolf » Wed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

echoesofasummer wrote:
Harley doesn't have long to live so what difference would it make if he died in jail as long as he was loved again.

I wasn't sure if that was a Harley's old thing or Harley got some problems goin on. Either way such a self-centered jerk off interview.

BLOOD4PAPA is a really really good band name though.
Hungry like the wolf

Postby xFarsidex » Wed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

echoesofasummer wrote:

That whole part just makes Harley and him sound like a bunch of crazies. Maybe those two and RTL could form a band and make sure good ol' New York gets resurrected again. The way it should be without all these outsiders.
xFarsidex

Postby The Toxic Avenger » Wed May 14, 2014 5:57 pm

Glad he's talking shit on the new 'Mags, but he comes off as a real douche.
The Toxic Avenger
stop me. you wont.

Postby True Rockin' Toe Sucker » Wed May 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Lots of good stuff here. Interesting comments on the demo. Leeway was forgettable (at best), Harley's voice sucks, and despite recent revisionism Alpha Omega and all that other shit is garbage.
True Rockin' Toe Sucker

Postby terminalnation » Wed May 14, 2014 6:10 pm

James k wrote:His explanation about the Webster Hall incident is insane.

True, but he is talking about Harley.
terminalnation

Postby feeding_frenzy » Wed May 14, 2014 6:16 pm

I just listened to REVENGE for the first time today because of this thread, instant disappointement.
feeding_frenzy

Postby Smashedbox 20 » Wed May 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Good read. Very articulate Mr. Parris is.
Smashedbox 20

Postby terminalnation » Wed May 14, 2014 6:27 pm

James k wrote:
terminalnation wrote:
James k wrote:His explanation about the Webster Hall incident is insane.

True, but he is talking about Harley.

Nah, I mean... I believe it. I believe him when he says Harley went in there to kill JJ and regain his legend / kill the Cro-Mags. That's what makes it so insane.

For sure.
terminalnation

Postby Dodson » Wed May 14, 2014 6:36 pm

LOL at the comments that Leeway was a "cling-on band".
Dodson
Dodson, we got Dodson here!

Postby Earth Lessons » Wed May 14, 2014 6:46 pm

So wild
I could see the realization in his face. He realized he was not the boss when we were together and he had gotten use to being the boss but now he realized he was just keeping the king’s throne warm for him
Earth Lessons
so perf bb

Postby gregor samsa » Wed May 14, 2014 6:48 pm

OF COURSE this is on noisey
gregor samsa
Bleaches his cheerio

Postby nosetackle » Wed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm

i don't think anyone forgets harley was the driving force behind the mags(he had written songs for AOQ before he even met parris), but even parris admits harley was such an asshole he lost the fans and lost the battle vs JJ as far as public perception went. when parris and harley did revenge, no one gave a shit.

as far as parris goes, he has some fair points but everyone in this band is such a bullshitter it is hard to really believe anything they all say. this interview is probably half true and half lies or embellishments. as far as the 20K copies of revenge being sold, i highly doubt that as well. i met a woman in L.A. who worked with musicians and made merch for them. she said she worked with parris and that he was insane and had a huge ego and eventually accused her of all of the same stuff he is basically throwing out here with the other mags. the best part was she said he had a garage full of revenge CDs he couldn't get rid of.
nosetackle

Postby Ben B » Wed May 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Real musicians are the worst.
Ben B

Postby Sorley Boy » Wed May 14, 2014 7:21 pm

It seems like Parris has always had a reputation among older guys for being condescending and is just generally not liked. That being I'm sure it's frustrating working with people like JJ and Harley Flanagan. And he's right that the AOQ demos are mostly better.
Sorley Boy

Postby Sorley Boy » Wed May 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Also

Like when John and I screamed at each other when he wanted to chant “Hare Krishna” over the fast part of “Life Of My Own.”

:smt005
Sorley Boy

Postby Waste of Space » Wed May 14, 2014 7:24 pm

The Cro-mags drama takes the worst parts of hardcore to the dumbest extremes- bunch of 40+ men acting like gossiping highschool kids in a popularity contest.
Waste of Space

Postby xtimx » Wed May 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Would the Cro Mags have gotten so much attention if they weren't singing about Krishna? I love the good records but I always thought they got way more attention cause people thought it was so crazy that these fucked up street kids sang about a weird cult religion.
xtimx
bug chaser extraordinaire

Postby ian geiger » Wed May 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Ben B wrote:Real musicians are the worst.
ian geiger

Postby Stormy » Wed May 14, 2014 7:37 pm

He can talk all the shit he wants. He's not milking a batch of songs from 1985, or writing a book about how meat is murder, or stabbing other band members, or basing his entire existence living in the past. He had some shit to get out of his system and he did. Good for him, still my fave Cro Mags member.
Stormy

Postby zombie_jesus » Wed May 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Will you adapt his autobiography, Evolution of a Cro-magnon, to the screen if John asked you? [Laughs]

Funny, but I certainly have not read it. I am an avid reader, but I couldn't imagine reading a book by an author who never read a book himself.

That made me laugh
zombie_jesus

Postby cobralucha » Wed May 14, 2014 7:50 pm

beneath the sand wrote:never understood the fascination with this band. do people actually listen to age of quarrel and think, "this shit is really good"?

bunch of homophobic, racist douchebags embracing goofy ass Krishna shit.

duck butthole! I did it! I never find you!
cobralucha
I AM NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE

Postby vivaXhate » Wed May 14, 2014 8:00 pm

That Interview was not that bad honestly, he finally spoke his mind about it. A lot of things made sense

I personally love Mackie's drumming though. Glad he didn't talk shit directly at Craig Ahead, because that dude stands on his own and playing with the "cro-mags" is basically his side project not his livelihood.
vivaXhate

Postby conradmurray » Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 pm

echoesofasummer wrote:

He doesn't drink healthy juices and eats meat.
conradmurray

Postby scrubber » Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 pm

So a new Cro Mags album is actually possible?
scrubber
Australia sucks and so do I

Postby Lil Meatsauce » Wed May 14, 2014 8:36 pm

unless parris stabs an asian guy im not going to care
Lil Meatsauce

Postby Dodson » Wed May 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Dodson
Dodson, we got Dodson here!

Postby distort me » Wed May 14, 2014 9:13 pm

I love reading these kinds of interviews.
distort me

Postby BRICK_FLAIR » Wed May 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Stormy wrote:He can talk all the shit he wants. He's not milking a batch of songs from 1985, or writing a book about how meat is murder, or stabbing other band members, or basing his entire existence living in the past. He had some shit to get out of his system and he did. Good for him, still my fave Cro Mags member.

So on-point.

Solid interview.
BRICK_FLAIR

Postby Jake D » Wed May 14, 2014 10:46 pm

I love this. All the stories and insane point of views related to this band will never get old.
Jake D

Postby Iconoclast » Thu May 15, 2014 1:50 am

ambrrr wrote:Would you guys say that Cro-Mags is the most famous hardcore band of all time or nah

most infamous maybe
Iconoclast

Postby Hungry like the wolf » Thu May 15, 2014 1:52 am

ambrrr wrote:Would you guys say that Cro-Mags is the most famous hardcore band of all time or nah

Black Flag is way bigger. I don't really ever think of them as a hardcore band(not that it matters if anyone does i know they do) but you could say The Misfits or Dead Kennedy's.
Hungry like the wolf

Postby Iconoclast » Thu May 15, 2014 2:04 am

Interesting interview, but I don't care what Parris Mayhew says, Near Death Experience is sick.
Iconoclast

Postby Dead Cell » Thu May 15, 2014 3:02 am

Stormy wrote:He can talk all the shit he wants. He's not milking a batch of songs from 1985, or writing a book about how meat is murder, or stabbing other band members, or basing his entire existence living in the past. He had some shit to get out of his system and he did. Good for him, still my fave Cro Mags member.

Beat me to it. Everyone in the classic line up are ridiculous people, but I am more inclined to take Parris's take on things over JJ or Harley.

Cro-Mags beef never gets old.
Dead Cell

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Thu May 15, 2014 3:21 am

cro-mags are still the most entertaining
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland

Postby jds » Thu May 15, 2014 6:53 am

I've only seen the Cromags once, in March of '98 at tramps with Burn, Civ, Sick of it All, Straight Ahead, Madball, VOD, 25 TA Life, Crown of Thornz, Both Worlds, (I Think Shutdown- we got there after they played), Biohazard and Maximum Penalty. For some reason MP played after all the other bands I listed and we left as they were starting because we were all wrecked.

The Line up was JJ, Mackie, Doug Holland, scott from the spudmonsters and I have no idea on bass. They were good. I've really felt no need to see them again, however.
jds

Postby xFarsidex » Thu May 15, 2014 7:09 am

James k wrote:I mean, I'll give him credit for one thing, even though he continuously mentions the fact that Harley is a bastard, he never takes away the Cro-Mags from him. People do gloss over this fact, but at the end of the day, the Cro-Mags were always Parris / Harley. In the whole JJ propaganda machine I think people do forget that. It is unfortunate.

Even I know that AOQ is mainly Harley's creation and I don't even like da Mags.
Imagine having put out one of the most influential records of a genre and spending the rest of your life becoming a laughing stock. Attention is a hell of a drug.
xFarsidex

Postby Oh word? » Thu May 15, 2014 7:17 am

It's funny the whole "Will you write another cro-mags record?" Thing got talked about. I'm pretty sure JJ was laughing on the inside because he got Matt Henderson and Hoya to write it. Two musicians who have written more classics than just AOQ.
Oh word?
DBD no. Warzone yes.

Postby xFarsidex » Thu May 15, 2014 7:19 am

Famous for the dirty laundry and worst follow-up discography.

I'd love to see an SNL sketch of a rehearsal session based on Mr. Parris' description.
xFarsidex

Postby markct » Thu May 15, 2014 8:28 am

jds wrote:I've only seen the Cromags once, in March of '98 at tramps with Burn, Civ, Sick of it All, Straight Ahead, Madball, VOD, 25 TA Life, Crown of Thornz, Both Worlds, (I Think Shutdown- we got there after they played), Biohazard and Maximum Penalty. For some reason MP played after all the other bands I listed and we left as they were starting because we were all wrecked.

The Line up was JJ, Mackie, Doug Holland, scott from the spudmonsters and I have no idea on bass. They were good. I've really felt no need to see them again, however.

The hardcore against hunger show? Why does everyone think 25 ta life played

They did not.

I believe they were on the flier. But they didn't play that day
markct

Postby jds » Thu May 15, 2014 8:40 am

markct wrote:
jds wrote:I've only seen the Cromags once, in March of '98 at tramps with Burn, Civ, Sick of it All, Straight Ahead, Madball, VOD, 25 TA Life, Crown of Thornz, Both Worlds, (I Think Shutdown- we got there after they played), Biohazard and Maximum Penalty. For some reason MP played after all the other bands I listed and we left as they were starting because we were all wrecked.

The hardcore against hunger show? Why does everyone think 25 ta life played

They did not.

I believe they were on the flier. But they didn't play that day

it was the hardcore for hunger show. Dude, I walked in during Keepin it Real, they played. at like 2 in the afternoon.

Plus here's reviews of the show from the old ass east coast hardcore website. 25 ta life is listed on two of them

3/29/98 TRAMPS - HARDCORE AGAINST HUNGER BENEFIT. - Well, for this review, I'm only going to give you the tip of the iceberg, because this is one of the shows that the review is self-explanatory once you read the band list. Simply put, if you were there you know you saw the greatest hardcore show NYC has seen in years. If you weren't there, where the hell were you? Don't read any further because you'll wind up being pretty mad you let this opportunity slide by. Here goes - First up, FAHRENHEIT 451 who played a solid set, consisting mostly of stuff from the SFT EP. Next, ABSOLUTE BLUE played, and even though they are very melodic, they were very good. Then, SHUTDOWN. You know what that means baby-Mayhem NYHC style. The intensity spilled over to the sets for 25 TA LIFE, CIV and CROWN OF THORNZ. This was my first time seeing Crown, and will be my last, because unfortunately they have decided to call it quits. Then came BOTH WORLDS, which is John Joseph and AJ Novello's new band. Following them came BURN. Now, if you could re-unite any old school band (besides the Cro-Mags) you know it would be them, and there it was-like magic. From the new school Long Island came VOD, who have improved greatly live since I saw them last. They were very energetic on stage, and so was the crowd for their entire set. Then came NYHC champions SICK OF IT ALL. They played a great set, which was made up of both old and new tunes. Again, the place was just insane. I didn't think it could get any crazier, until after SOIA played and a few instruments changed hands, and OH My God-STRAIGHT AHEAD reunion. They only played a couple of song, but when will you ever see that again? Now, everyone's favorite defunct band the CRO-MAGS had a reunion going down. On the night of reunions this was one that will be etched into peoples heads for a long, long time. Obviously, Harley wasn't there, but Doug, Mackie, and John were and that didn't stop them from kicking everyone's ass, to those old favorites, all taken from the good record of theirs. Not to be outdone, MADBALL played next and played a great set to the now thinning crowd, with Stigma on stage screaming the entire time. Old Bowery favorites BIOHAZARD took the stage next to only a half full room. They still played an amazing set, which was predominantly from their "Urban Discipline" record, which speaks for itself.

This show was indeed very long and tiring, but well worth it. No complaints here. Thanks to Bloodclot for setting this show up, which was for a great cause-to feed the homeless. Someone thought it would be cool to ruin the night and rip down the Krisha sign up, but as Bloodclot put it, "He was an asshole, and got his Karma."review by nick

3/29/98 TRAMPS WOW! What a line up. I guess you can say this was a Super Bowl of Hard Core or the "Hard Core olympics" as John Joseph put it. But it was actually a benefit set up by John Joseph and his krishna temple to benefit hungry homeless people on the lower east side. There is a web page around for it but I am not aware of the address at the time. As for the bands, I walked in late and caught from Crown of Thorns on.

-Crown of Thorns- The band had all new members except for Ezec who announced that this was Crown of Thorns' last show. He claims "he's sick of all this..." "...just get paid and laid...Blah, blah, blah..." It was a good performance the crowd was dancing, but thinking back it pales compared to what was to come!

-Both Worlds-They had a good performance also but it was very laid back. They played mostly new songs that nobody knew, hence nobody really got into their stuff. Bloodclot announced that the new album is coming out on Road Runner Records. They ended their set with the Bad Brains cover "I". It was the most powerful aspect of their set. That's about it for these guys.

-Burn-I never really got into Burn when they were popular back in 92' or so. But I must admit they were good. Chaka came out and the set exploded in a way I haven't seen since AF's last show @ CBGB's. Powerful set!

-V.O.D.-When these guys came out I thought I was in a riot! They started with "Element". BANG!!! the crowd went nuts! Bodies flying all over, people hanging from pipes on the ceiling! Dam! Next was "D.T.O.", the crowd was crazy!!! Non-Stop action! After that was "Through My Eyes", a new song, and the set ended with the song "V.O.D.". Tim announced that a 7" will be released in June on Victory (I think) and that they will start recording their new full length album on Wed. April 2nd. By the way the new song was very catchy and dancy. I usually hate it when a band does a song I'm not familiar with live but this was an exception!

-Sick Of It All-I can't give these guys a bad review even though I don't like them any more. They started with that dumb song Craig Setari sings on Built to Last, then "Clobbering Time" and went into "Rat Pack". Why didn't they play these song live when I was into them? Any way the crowd was into it but the intensity was not nearly as great as V.O.D.! SOIA then played "Scratch the Surface" and some other stuff from the new album. Overall good, but for me, Boring.

*Straight Ahead*-As SOIA was setting up Biohazard walked in with their equipment. I saw Rob Encheveria, the new Biohazard guitarist and ex: Straight Ahead/Rest In Pieces Ax man say "wuss up" to Armand and Craig Of SOIA. I said to my girlfriend "wow wouldn't it be cool if Rest In Pieces played a surprise set?". Little did I know I Sort of got what I asked for. As SOIA left the set there was a 5min. break then Armand, Craig, Rob, And Tommy Carol came out and busted into "Not Afraid". I was awed and stood there with my mouth open. The crowd was also surprised, or maybe half the kids there did not realize what they were witnessing. As they cut into "Break Away" those who knew took advantage of this rare moment. I of course stood there with my mouth open. They ended with "Spirit Of Youth" and thus closed a historical moment in a historical event forever.

-Cro-Mags-Need I say More? This was the 2nd most powerful act of the night. The line up was John Joseph, Doug Holland on axe, "The Mac" on drums (Mackie), and some other dudes on bass and guitar. This is the most original incarnation I've seen to date! and boy did it explode as they went through most of their 1st album, "World Peace", "No Mercy", every song being a classic. Bloodclot announced that the Cro-Mags will never play stuff that is not on the first album. He humorously announced that "the Winger dudes are out of the band man...". Some time during Sick Of It All there was a fight in the back of the club which I fortunately witnessed (it was interesting from a martial arts perspective). Some dude was drunk and messing with the Krishna guys in the back who were selling food (Mush actually) for $1. Of course he got beat by those cause-loving Hard Core Guys in the crowd, and was kicked out of the club via bouncer escort. Bloodclot took a moment of his set to also humorously thank the dudes who beat up the bully. He said "It was Karma man". Great Show.

-MadBall-What can I tell you. MadBall Is MadBall, one of the best bands to come out in the hardcore scene. Thanks to Matt Henderson me and my woman were able to watch this one from the stage and get some snap shots. They always put on a good show. And where the hell does Freddy get all that energy from any way? They started with "Set It Off" and went into "Smell The Bacon". They performed a new song called "Moment Of Truth" which will be on their new album (That was then, this is now) to be released in June. It was dam good. They also (announced) just released a new 7" on Victory called "Been There, Done That" which has 2 new songs and a Killing Time cover (Fools Die).(On a seperate note for you collectors out there the 7" will be available in several colors, I dont know how many, and some will be extremely rare colors. So keep a look out!) The middle of the set included some religious pondering where Freddy addressed the crowd while sitting on the floor with Hoya: "no matter what religion you are or what the fuck you worship, I want you to stop and think for a moment. What the fuck are you doing in a sweaty club throwing yourself around on a sunday? A day of worship...Hoya what do you speculate..." There set ended with "It's My Life". Perfect.

-Biohazard- After MadBall about half the crowd left the club and Biohazard was left with a few die hard fans. I dont know what happened with these guys. Maybe people think they sold out, or there's some political shit going on with them? Maybe it was that ripoff live album they put out. I bought it because they claimed to play "Blue Blood", "Victory of death", and "Survival" but instead they did some composite shit. Ugh I was disappointed. there set was boring however. They some how lost their "pizzaz" and it had nothing to do with the crowd being gone because the few that were there were going off. It went fast and it seemed that they were annoyed that half the crowd was leaving as they played. Hopefully Rob Encheveria their new guitarist (Ex: Straight Ahead/Rest In Pieces/Helmet) can breathe some new life and creativity in to their new album. They played a new song and it sounded good, catchy, But still something was missing. I was hoping they would play some good old stuff but it didn't happen. Set ended with Punishment".

-Maximum Penalty- I was really upset at this point because Sub Zero was supposed to play but they were a no show. Maximum Penalty came on and had a crowd of about 20 people. Nevertheless they were good. I was never into this band but their live set made me reconsider. They played "As One" as a tribute to Rabeez and it was kick ass, 20 people and all. During their set the gave away free T-Shirts, CD's, & 7"'s. They also featured a new guitarist, Rich Mcloughlin Ex: Raw Deal/Killing Time Axe man. His efforts definitely added to their overall sound. Their set ended with "Coming Home" and it was quite impressive. Too bad there weren't more people there to support them. That's the way I perceived it: Colombo One

3/29/98 TRAMPS Well here goes a review of the infamous Cro-Mag reunion hardcore 4 hunger benefit on 3/29/98. I hope this gets posted even though it wont be all shiney and happy. First off the club. Tramps is the worst place in the history of venues! It is always 150 degrees and the sound gets worse each time, this time it sounded like the bands were playin over a transisitor radio that someone threw in the toilet. Now onto the crowd. What a bunch of need to be seen assholes. I have no idea why bands allow people to stand ten deep up on the stage, and i aint talkin pile ons either, just people standin up there bein cool, fuck them. The bands should not allow it, its dangerous and the kids cant have as much fun. Now onto the bands, in no particular order kinda like the way they played, which also sucked. 25 ta Life was a lot of Metal combined with Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh, not my cup of tea but Rick always gets the crowd response and works hard. CIV, no complaints here, people call him a rockstar but they played damn early in the show and put out 110%, all in all a great set topped off with YOT's Positive Outlook. Both World is John Joseph's new band, the first song sounded so Rage Against the Machine it was scary, after that it was o.k. nothing special, just metal. VOD got a great response but were nothing great, metal at its finest. COT played and although I honestly think they suck on record and kick ass live, they sucked as well which probably had a lot to do with the sound, EZEC is always the best part and you could barely hear him. Burn was good but they lack the drive they once had. Biohazard can suck it. SOIA kicked ass, we all had a great time, when their awesome set was over the original Straight Ahead played three tunes and it was pretty cool to see them after so long, they were a little out of practice together but still put on three good solid songs. Madball did what Madball does, as Madball always will, but the crowd was thinning at that point. The biggest tragedy was MP playing last or at least last for me and their were like 40 of us left. They did a great set. Now for the main reason for all the hype, The Ex Cro-Mags jam. JJ summed it up best b/f they played when he said "It is about time to put this shit to rest" The set was solid but 1/3 of what they were the last time I saw tehm back in 87. I think it is time to let sleeping dogs lie and focus on the current bands of today, you can have twice as much fun for a few bucks. Oh and you can keep your Krishna bullshit props to the guy who tore down the banner, and you can shove your flyers and your doped up food up your arse. BONES
jds

Next