Disney Theme Parks Appreesh

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby Grand Belial » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:01 pm

BobbyxBrother wrote:California Adventure has a bunch of different food stands until January 7th. They've got these mini cookie butter and jelly cheesecakes that I cannot recommend enough.

I had an egg nog macaron which was super tasty!
Grand Belial

Postby macho insecurity » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Grand Belial wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:California Adventure has a bunch of different food stands until January 7th. They've got these mini cookie butter and jelly cheesecakes that I cannot recommend enough.

Ooh that sounds good, honey
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free

Postby Grand Belial » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:
Grand Belial wrote:

Ooh that sounds good, honey

It rly was! I also had this sherbet/sprite float, and while it was good, I was expecting something more refreshing at 10am. The thing came with 3 scoops of rainbow sherbet and like, half a can of sprite. Jolly Holiday has a peppermint macaron I wanted to try, but we didn't make it over to there before they closed.
Grand Belial

Postby BobbyxBrother » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:37 am

Grand Belial wrote:

I saw these on Saturday night and almost got one.

Ended up getting the hot chocolate sundae. 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot chocolate(Abuelita), brownie bits, chocolate drizzel, and whipped cream on top. Ended up only finishing about half of it, because it was so fucking sweet, but it was so good. Also tried the chorizo queso, which was tasty as fuck.
BobbyxBrother

Postby ooGracie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:06 am

The egg nog was really good last night at the holiday stand. Also had a bourbon cider but it gave me a tummy ache.
ooGracie
made out with Jesse Camp

Postby ooGracie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 am

Also it was FREEZING last night.
ooGracie
made out with Jesse Camp

Postby BobbyxBrother » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am

ooGracie wrote:The egg nog was really good last night at the holiday stand. Also had a bourbon cider but it gave me a tummy ache.

The lady said the same thing about the cider yesterday.
BobbyxBrother

Postby macho insecurity » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:38 am

ooGracie wrote:Also it was FREEZING last night.

i love it. better than it being uncomfortably hot all day.
macho insecurity

Postby Disco2000 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Anyone ever fuck w Disney Land Paris? Will probably be there this fall!
Disco2000

Postby Chem D » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 pm

I have. I was an annual pass holder for a year and went for 3 trips, one of which was for a week. It's definitely a way different vibe than the American parks and a little bit more run down, but I think they've done a big refurb on a lot of stuff since Disney bought it fully over.

The Studios park is very strange but has one of the best coasters in any Disney Park, which is Crush's Coaster. Would recommend a trip if you happen to be in Paris for a while though, it's pretty close to the actual city and you can get the train straight into Disney Village, which is pretty much right at the gate to both parks.
Chem D

Postby dogdicksummer3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm

dogdicksummer3
Politics buckchalie

Postby Disco2000 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Chem D wrote:I have. I was an annual pass holder for a year and went for 3 trips, one of which was for a week. It's definitely a way different vibe than the American parks and a little bit more run down, but I think they've done a big refurb on a lot of stuff since Disney bought it fully over.

The Studios park is very strange but has one of the best coasters in any Disney Park, which is Crush's Coaster. Would recommend a trip if you happen to be in Paris for a while though, it's pretty close to the actual city and you can get the train straight into Disney Village, which is pretty much right at the gate to both parks.

Awesome! Yeah that coaster, and the Indiana Jones one look awesome. That Space Mountain looks a little different from the US versions so that will be tight.
Disco2000

Postby BobbyxBrother » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:27 pm

dogdicksummer3 wrote:http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-disneyland-social-clubs-20180209-story.html

yall are weird

These groups are the opposite of intimidating. When myself, or others, see them at the park it's more of a "your team" joke. And they try to look scary, but they're wieners.
BobbyxBrother

Postby macho insecurity » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:38 pm

dogdicksummer3 wrote:http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-disneyland-social-clubs-20180209-story.html

yall are weird

who's "ya'll" referring to? not a single person in here is a member of this stupid shit.
macho insecurity

Postby b andrus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 pm

yall are weird

who's "ya'll" referring to? not a single person in here is a member of this stupid shit.

i am
b andrus
barely passed library school

Postby macho insecurity » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 pm

FACEPALM wrote:

yall are weird

i am

alright except for this fuck toy
macho insecurity

Postby BobbyxBrother » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:06 pm

Pretty sure one of the "members" of the "club" "main street elite" got hit up about their 3-piece patches by a legit club and then they disbanded shortly after.

It's genuinely laughable when I see any of these dorks at the park, constantly looking around to see if people notice them.
BobbyxBrother

Postby ooGracie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:45 pm

It takes a special kind of nerd to join a Disneyland gang.
ooGracie
made out with Jesse Camp

Postby Tduck666 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Went to the world a few weeks ago. Took my kid and my gf ran the disney marathon thing. Was our 2nd trip and I did a bunch of research this time on what to eat and drink. Last year we did magic kingdom, epcot and harry potter world. This year we did epcot, magic kindom and animal kingdom. Shits tight. Id be cool to go with a bunch of friends and party in Epcot and shit but I cant imagine going down there and not taking my kid lol shed be so salty at me. Its bullshit you cant walk around and drink at Magic Kingdom
Tduck666

Postby macho insecurity » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:53 pm

ooGracie wrote:It takes a special kind of nerd to join a Disneyland gang.

hahahaaha lol'd hard at this because I wouldnt expect this out of your mouth
Last edited by macho insecurity on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
macho insecurity

Postby Orbiter » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Disco2000 wrote:
Chem D wrote:I have. I was an annual pass holder for a year and went for 3 trips, one of which was for a week. It's definitely a way different vibe than the American parks and a little bit more run down, but I think they've done a big refurb on a lot of stuff since Disney bought it fully over.

Awesome! Yeah that coaster, and the Indiana Jones one look awesome. That Space Mountain looks a little different from the US versions so that will be tight.

The Indiana coaster was one of the most painful things I've ever ridden.
Orbiter

Postby False Finish Pins » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:07 pm

I remember the first time someone linked me to those Disneyland social club bullshit, all i could think was how many Sons Of Anarchy episodes those turds watched before convincing themselves this is a good idea.
False Finish Pins

Postby Chem D » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:06 am

Orbiter wrote:
Disco2000 wrote:

The Indiana coaster was one of the most painful things I've ever ridden.

Haha, yeah it's got nice theming and attention to detail but the ride itself is not good.

I'm currently in the planning stage of going to Disney World and Universal for two weeks in September with 2 friends who have never been before and I am sooooo excited.

:smt026
Chem D

Postby False Finish Pins » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 am

Quality time to go. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween and the Food & Wine festival are in full swing and the crowds are pretty manageable what with US kids having just gone back to school.
False Finish Pins

Postby Chem D » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:06 am

Yeah, I went the first two weeks in September back in 2016 and it was unbelievable how quiet it was. I had only been in July and August before then, so it was a whole different experience.

Definitely gonna hit up Horror Nights in Universal, might pass on Mickey's Not So Scary, just not worth the extra $$$s for me anyway.

Has anyone stayed on site and got the dining plan? I'm thinking of splashing the extra cash to eat in cool new places.
Chem D

Postby Disco2000 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Chem D wrote:Yeah, I went the first two weeks in September back in 2016 and it was unbelievable how quiet it was. I had only been in July and August before then, so it was a whole different experience.

Definitely gonna hit up Horror Nights in Universal, might pass on Mickey's Not So Scary, just not worth the extra $$$s for me anyway.

Has anyone stayed on site and got the dining plan? I'm thinking of splashing the extra cash to eat in cool new places.

I'll most likely go for a long weekend at the end of September to hit Horror Nights, and do Disney during the day. I've never done a dining plan, but last year we stayed on site at Disney for the first time. We stayed at Art of Animation. It was awesome. Makes it so much easier to not rent a car and just take the Disney bust everywhere.
Disco2000

Postby Giant Mechanical Brain » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:02 pm

I'm at California adventure now and there's a few of those fucking Disney gang dorks. They are the biggest fucking tryhards in the fucking world. Unbelievably fucking lame.

Lunar New year food is fucking good and I'm already drunk.
Giant Mechanical Brain

Postby Disco2000 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Hit up California Screamin for me!
Disco2000

Postby Giant Mechanical Brain » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:32 pm

It's closed my guy
Giant Mechanical Brain

Postby False Finish Pins » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Chem D wrote:

check out wdwinfo.com for the restaurants. you dont need the dining plan to eat anywhere, everywhere is open to everyone. the main thing is rushing reservations at the 180 day mark because people get multiple meals for a certain day and then cancel it later when they've decided which one that want, so supply can get constrained REAL quick. They do get dumped back into the system when cancelled, but finding those becomes about diligently checking back for reservations. you can get some good discounts with a play/stay/dine package.
False Finish Pins

Postby vomitponx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:02 pm

is disneyland even worth going to right now with all the construction i heard the lines were short but theres no magic in the parks because of the construction
vomitponx

Postby lala fuck you » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Jesse Flores, a 35-year-old truck driver from Los Angeles, who formed the Sons of Anakin Social Club four years ago
lala fuck you

Postby Disco2000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 am

lala fuck you wrote:Jesse Flores, a 35-year-old truck driver from Los Angeles, who formed the Sons of Anakin Social Club four years ago

Get jumped in
Disco2000

Postby ooGracie » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:47 am

vomitponx wrote:is disneyland even worth going to right now with all the construction i heard the lines were short but theres no magic in the parks because of the construction

I don't notice it, to be totally honest.

But then again, being from LA I feel like I am desensitized to it.
ooGracie
made out with Jesse Camp

Postby ooGracie » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Also going to dland next weekend and staying on property which will be fun.

We are getting our carpets cleaned, so it gave us an excuse LOL.
ooGracie
made out with Jesse Camp

Postby ButtDan316 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Do they always suck ass in the off season? I was surrounded by cheerleaders and trashy euros being obnoxious when I went recently.

Also why do euro children love playing patty cake well beyond the age that it's appropriate public behavior?
ButtDan316
Voted for Gary Johnson

Postby macho insecurity » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:25 pm

I'd rather go during the off season than during the fucking Summer
macho insecurity

Postby Killedbyschool » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:I'd rather go during the off season than during the fucking Summer

Summer is fine if you know what you're doing, I've only ever gone in peak times (summer/Christmas) and somehow we always get to ride everything we want and we're legitimately never waiting more than 20 minutes. Magic Morning/Early and late in the evening after fireworks is the greatest.
Killedbyschool

Postby Disco2000 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:59 pm

I'll be there in May, the weekend of the 19th. Staying at Pop Century, their food court has Dole Whips, soooo I'm going to fuck myself up
Disco2000

Postby macho insecurity » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Killedbyschool wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:I'd rather go during the off season than during the fucking Summer

Summer is fine if you know what you're doing, I've only ever gone in peak times (summer/Christmas) and somehow we always get to ride everything we want and we're legitimately never waiting more than 20 minutes. Magic Morning/Early and late in the evening after fireworks is the greatest.

fuck waiting in those lines when it's 90+ outside. Christmas I can deal with lines since the ambience is awesome.
macho insecurity

Postby Disco2000 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Killedbyschool wrote:

fuck waiting in those lines when it's 90+ outside. Christmas I can deal with lines since the ambience is awesome.

I did Disney Land last August. I thought I was going to die from heat waiting in line for Space Mountain. So insane
Disco2000

Postby taylorm » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:47 pm

I'm in my early thirties and I'm going to Disneyland for the first time in April. Not really by choice, either.
taylorm
¡yo quiero del taco!

Postby macho insecurity » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 pm

shithead wrote:I'm in my early thirties and I'm going to Disneyland for the first time in April. Not really by choice, either.

oh hush you'll have fun and you know it.
macho insecurity

Postby Killedbyschool » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Disco2000 wrote:
Killedbyschool wrote:

I did Disney Land last August. I thought I was going to die from heat waiting in line for Space Mountain. So insane

Imagine waiting in line for a ride.
Killedbyschool

Postby macho insecurity » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:31 pm

are you getting smart with us? don't make me punish your adorable lil angels.
macho insecurity

Postby captainsunshine » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:36 pm

https://www.atlasobscura.com/events/disneyland
i want to do this the next time they make another event. they just did one like 2 weeks ago. the guy who hosts is is a huge death metal head
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby Disco2000 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:44 pm

captainsunshine wrote:https://www.atlasobscura.com/events/disneyland
i want to do this the next time they make another event. they just did one like 2 weeks ago. the guy who hosts is is a huge death metal head

damn I would love to do that shit
Disco2000

Postby captainsunshine » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:53 pm

I just saqw it is only two hours though which is kinda weak, would be cooler if it was all day
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby Disco2000 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

captainsunshine wrote:I just saqw it is only two hours though which is kinda weak, would be cooler if it was all day

and for $40 a head. this fruit is making a killing just for going to the parks
Disco2000

Postby captainsunshine » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:00 pm

if it was all day i would pay between 20-40 but for only 2 hours on top of regular disney tickets which are already so steep these days i couldnt hang. even with an annual pass 40 is a lot to ask for for someone going for just a day
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

PreviousNext