Disney Theme Parks Appreesh

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby Disco2000 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:21 am

BobbyxBrother wrote:
Disco2000 wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:Stopped at the park last Sunday to hit up the Cove Bar, got some tri tip nachos and a cotton candy lemonade. :smt016


Yo that Marvel area of the park is the tightest right now. Got some cauliflower nachos and a nice GOTG themed smoothie. New TOT is insane as well.


The Guardians ride shits all over ToT, and I was super skeptical of it. Got to ride it the first day it was open to public, in the first 50 people on it, so fucking sick.

I've wanted to try the GOTG themed food, but every time I've gone since, the park has been so packed and I just got over it. One day!


Yeah it feels like blasphemy saying it, but GOTG > TOT. I wonder how long until Orlando follows suit
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby Kenny Fury » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:24 am

There is other stuff at Hollywood Studios I like.. the disaster ride and other things. Star Wars is really fun even though it is short. Toy Story is super fun. Maybe I can do a parkhopper thing and do a half day there, and then go somewhere else... where else is cool for a half day? Animal Kingdom? Everyone told me that place sucks and I haven't been since I was 10. Sad about the Great Movie Ride. It was so quintessentially Disney.

Last time I went, about 3 years ago, I got on the Jurassic Park ride last ride of the night and it was only me and my one friend. no one else. After the ride started sat on my shirt so it wouldn't get soaked as we were leaving (it was cold at night) and get right to the drop with the T Rex and our cart comes to a halt, all the lights come on, all the music stops and over the loudspeaker they hit me with a "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON." I put it on and they flipped a switch that made everything start again LOL.

I did the same thing on the Briar Rabbit ride, and they put a screen over my photo in the Gift Shop to obscure the image, and when I asked why that was up there the tiny Australian girl working the photo station told me in the thickest Outback accent, "IT'S CAUSE WE COOD SEE YAH NEEEPLES."
Kenny Fury
 
Posts: 9878
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby jonny bank » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:24 am

Disco2000 wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:
Disco2000 wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:Stopped at the park last Sunday to hit up the Cove Bar, got some tri tip nachos and a cotton candy lemonade. :smt016


Yo that Marvel area of the park is the tightest right now. Got some cauliflower nachos and a nice GOTG themed smoothie. New TOT is insane as well.


The Guardians ride shits all over ToT, and I was super skeptical of it. Got to ride it the first day it was open to public, in the first 50 people on it, so fucking sick.

I've wanted to try the GOTG themed food, but every time I've gone since, the park has been so packed and I just got over it. One day!


Yeah it feels like blasphemy saying it, but GOTG > TOT. I wonder how long until Orlando follows suit


I hear that from a lot of people. I might have a trip to Anaheim so may get to visit and check it out. I doubt they will change the TOT in FL just because they're already launching the GOTG ride in Epcot in years to come. Plus from my understanding, the World version of TOT was much better than Disneylands.
User avatar
jonny bank
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:01 pm
Location: South Jersey

Postby Disco2000 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 am

jonny bank wrote:
Disco2000 wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:
Disco2000 wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:Stopped at the park last Sunday to hit up the Cove Bar, got some tri tip nachos and a cotton candy lemonade. :smt016


Yo that Marvel area of the park is the tightest right now. Got some cauliflower nachos and a nice GOTG themed smoothie. New TOT is insane as well.


The Guardians ride shits all over ToT, and I was super skeptical of it. Got to ride it the first day it was open to public, in the first 50 people on it, so fucking sick.

I've wanted to try the GOTG themed food, but every time I've gone since, the park has been so packed and I just got over it. One day!


Yeah it feels like blasphemy saying it, but GOTG > TOT. I wonder how long until Orlando follows suit


I hear that from a lot of people. I might have a trip to Anaheim so may get to visit and check it out. I doubt they will change the TOT in FL just because they're already launching the GOTG ride in Epcot in years to come. Plus from my understanding, the World version of TOT was much better than Disneylands.



ohh shite I forgot about that Epcot ride. Damn Disney is really on the come up with all these new rides/parks
I heard something about a Tron ride in Epcot too
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby Disco2000 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:34 am

Kenny Fury wrote:There is other stuff at Hollywood Studios I like.. the disaster ride and other things. Star Wars is really fun even though it is short. Toy Story is super fun. Maybe I can do a parkhopper thing and do a half day there, and then go somewhere else... where else is cool for a half day? Animal Kingdom? Everyone told me that place sucks and I haven't been since I was 10. Sad about the Great Movie Ride. It was so quintessentially Disney.


Yo Animal Kingdom is probably my favorite park right now. Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Kali River, Safari, that train where you ride around and pet animals, and now Avatar. All hits.
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby jonny bank » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:40 am

Disco2000 wrote:
Kenny Fury wrote:There is other stuff at Hollywood Studios I like.. the disaster ride and other things. Star Wars is really fun even though it is short. Toy Story is super fun. Maybe I can do a parkhopper thing and do a half day there, and then go somewhere else... where else is cool for a half day? Animal Kingdom? Everyone told me that place sucks and I haven't been since I was 10. Sad about the Great Movie Ride. It was so quintessentially Disney.


Yo Animal Kingdom is probably my favorite park right now. Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Kali River, Safari, that train where you ride around and pet animals, and now Avatar. All hits.



Tron will come to Magic Kingdom...If they can mirror what they did in Shanghai it will be insane. Here's the Shanghi Tron ride: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taeucixxrdM
User avatar
jonny bank
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:01 pm
Location: South Jersey

Postby publix subs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 am

Kenny Fury wrote:There is other stuff at Hollywood Studios I like.. the disaster ride and other things. Star Wars is really fun even though it is short. Toy Story is super fun. Maybe I can do a parkhopper thing and do a half day there, and then go somewhere else... where else is cool for a half day? Animal Kingdom? Everyone told me that place sucks and I haven't been since I was 10. Sad about the Great Movie Ride. It was so quintessentially Disney.

Last time I went, about 3 years ago, I got on the Jurassic Park ride last ride of the night and it was only me and my one friend. no one else. After the ride started sat on my shirt so it wouldn't get soaked as we were leaving (it was cold at night) and get right to the drop with the T Rex and our cart comes to a halt, all the lights come on, all the music stops and over the loudspeaker they hit me with a "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON." I put it on and they flipped a switch that made everything start again LOL.

I did the same thing on the Briar Rabbit ride, and they put a screen over my photo in the Gift Shop to obscure the image, and when I asked why that was up there the tiny Australian girl working the photo station told me in the thickest Outback accent, "IT'S CAUSE WE COOD SEE YAH NEEEPLES."

disaster and jurassic park are both in universal studios. disaster no longer exists also.
publix subs
loves his little black niece
 
Posts: 10333
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:54 am
Location: Florida

Postby Disco2000 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:08 pm

publix subs wrote:
Kenny Fury wrote:There is other stuff at Hollywood Studios I like.. the disaster ride and other things. Star Wars is really fun even though it is short. Toy Story is super fun. Maybe I can do a parkhopper thing and do a half day there, and then go somewhere else... where else is cool for a half day? Animal Kingdom? Everyone told me that place sucks and I haven't been since I was 10. Sad about the Great Movie Ride. It was so quintessentially Disney.

Last time I went, about 3 years ago, I got on the Jurassic Park ride last ride of the night and it was only me and my one friend. no one else. After the ride started sat on my shirt so it wouldn't get soaked as we were leaving (it was cold at night) and get right to the drop with the T Rex and our cart comes to a halt, all the lights come on, all the music stops and over the loudspeaker they hit me with a "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON." I put it on and they flipped a switch that made everything start again LOL.

I did the same thing on the Briar Rabbit ride, and they put a screen over my photo in the Gift Shop to obscure the image, and when I asked why that was up there the tiny Australian girl working the photo station told me in the thickest Outback accent, "IT'S CAUSE WE COOD SEE YAH NEEEPLES."

disaster and jurassic park are both in universal studios. disaster no longer exists also.


Disaster was kind of anus. Glad its gone.
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby Kenny Fury » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 am

I didn't think it was a great ride, it was just purely nostalgic for me, like most of the parks are. Is King Kong still there?
Kenny Fury
 
Posts: 9878
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby kennethfoxcastle » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:43 am

Reading this thread prompted me to watch like an hours worth of videos of attractions of overseas.
kennethfoxcastle
 
Posts: 1537
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:16 am
Location: Old World.

Postby macho insecurity » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm

For my friend and I, day after thanksgiving, 350 large ones.

I'm stoked cuz it'll be her first time but I wish it wasn't so close to a holiday.
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby publix subs » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Kenny Fury wrote:I didn't think it was a great ride, it was just purely nostalgic for me, like most of the parks are. Is King Kong still there?

damn bruh when was the last time you went? they got rid of king kong and then built an entirely new king kong ride many many years after.
publix subs
loves his little black niece
 
Posts: 10333
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:54 am
Location: Florida

Postby BobbyxBrother » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:06 am

Went the other night for clam chowder and an ice cream sundae, then rode the train around the park for the first time since it opened again.
BobbyxBrother
 
Posts: 8142
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: California

Postby b andrus » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 am

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:For my friend and I, day after thanksgiving, 350 large ones.

I'm stoked cuz it'll be her first time but I wish it wasn't so close to a holiday.



GF and I are flying to universal for 4 days the day after thanksgiving
User avatar
b andrus
barely passed library school
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Postby macho insecurity » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 am

Anyone else enjoy the Gallery of Light boxes? i just ordered the Madame Leota 45th anniversary box off ebay--my first one

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby Kenny Fury » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 am

publix subs wrote:
Kenny Fury wrote:I didn't think it was a great ride, it was just purely nostalgic for me, like most of the parks are. Is King Kong still there?

damn bruh when was the last time you went? they got rid of king kong and then built an entirely new king kong ride many many years after.


I went 20 years ago, and I went 3 or 4 years ago, but I can't really remember what I want on and when. I know for sure when I went most recently the disaster ride was open though because I remember the tanker explosion and the big ass water thing. King Kong I went on as a kid, but thought maybe I missed it last time.
Despicable Me is my fav ride.
Kenny Fury
 
Posts: 9878
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby Disco2000 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 am

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Anyone else enjoy the Gallery of Light boxes? i just ordered the Madame Leota 45th anniversary box off ebay--my first one

Spoiler: show
Image


Holy shit that's sick
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby False Finish Pins » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:28 am

Went on it last weekend, Guardians is much more fun than ToT, which is my favorite ride in Studios. Its just way more active than ToT. That said, I hope ToT stays for as long as possible as I'm a big advocate of the parks having some unique attractions and not just being carbon copies of each other.

Studios is very much a half day park. If you go at rope drop, you can do everything and be done by mid afternoon. Either have park hopper OR if you dont get it, spend the morning/afternoon at Studios and use the evening to either go to Disney Springs or resort hop.

Adding Pandora to Animal Kingdom is a massive difference. Flight of Passage is one of the best rides in the US parks, the theming of the area is top notch, its even more awesome at night and Santu'li canteen is possibly the best quick serve location in WDW. The only let down is the Its a Small Pandora boat ride. Yea, it looks neat, but its damn short and nowhere near worth the time in line. FP or skip. Also, a friend in the company tells me there are more attractions planned for the area at a future point. To the rest of AK, i havent had a chance to do their night activities yet. Looking forward to the evening safari and Rivers of Light.
User avatar
False Finish Pins
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Location: http://falsefinishpins.bigcartel.com/

Postby Disco2000 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am

False Finish Pins wrote:Went on it last weekend, Guardians is much more fun than ToT, which is my favorite ride in Studios. Its just way more active than ToT. That said, I hope ToT stays for as long as possible as I'm a big advocate of the parks having some unique attractions and not just being carbon copies of each other.

Studios is very much a half day park. If you go at rope drop, you can do everything and be done by mid afternoon. Either have park hopper OR if you dont get it, spend the morning/afternoon at Studios and use the evening to either go to Disney Springs or resort hop.

Adding Pandora to Animal Kingdom is a massive difference. Flight of Passage is one of the best rides in the US parks, the theming of the area is top notch, its even more awesome at night and Santu'li canteen is possibly the best quick serve location in WDW. The only let down is the Its a Small Pandora boat ride. Yea, it looks neat, but its damn short and nowhere near worth the time in line. FP or skip. Also, a friend in the company tells me there are more attractions planned for the area at a future point. To the rest of AK, i havent had a chance to do their night activities yet. Looking forward to the evening safari and Rivers of Light.


As awesome as GoTG is I'm all for keeping ToT in Orlando. Gotta keep is traditional.
I'm super excited to do Pandora at the end of the month. Bummer that the boat ride sucks!
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby False Finish Pins » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 pm

its not that it sucks, its just with the newness, the potential doesnt match the reality. Especially compared to how great Flight Of Passage is. It has great effects, but feels more like what could have been than what is. The day I went in early June, I had a FastPass and the standby line was 75 minutes. After riding it, I was VERY glad I had the fastpass. If the standby was like 20-30mins, I might go for it again, but I'd be just as readily use that time in the line for Flight of Passage if I wasnt able to get a FP for THAT.
User avatar
False Finish Pins
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Location: http://falsefinishpins.bigcartel.com/

Postby Disco2000 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:04 pm

I feel you BAYBAYYYYYY
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby macho insecurity » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Disco2000 wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Anyone else enjoy the Gallery of Light boxes? i just ordered the Madame Leota 45th anniversary box off ebay--my first one

Spoiler: show
Image


Holy shit that's sick


his site doesn't really allow you to maximize the images, but here's the full collection to date: http://olszewskistudios.com/GalleryofLight.php

they're really cool, but i paid $170 CAD (~$140 USD) for this particular one. i think they normally go for around 80-100 USD
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby vomitponx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:57 am

is mickeys halloween party worth it
User avatar
vomitponx
 
Posts: 3102
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:20 pm
Location: vegas

Postby Disco2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:16 am

vomitponx wrote:is mickeys halloween party worth it


I've never done it, but last year a friend did it on a sold out night and said it was so packed you couldn't move. I imagine it could be pretty sick tho.
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby antipasto » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:16 am

Anyone goin Friday? It's my birthday
User avatar
antipasto
 
Posts: 4530
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 am
Location: CA

Postby BobbyxBrother » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:19 am

Went to California Adventure on Saturday to get lunch at the Cove Bar, it was only an hour and some change wait. The park looked packed, but didn't feel packed. Longest lines I saw were for the Oogie Boogie popcorn containers.

The Halloween stuff at CA is so cool though. The Headless Horseman was probably my favorite decoration.
BobbyxBrother
 
Posts: 8142
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: California

Postby macho insecurity » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:29 am

vomitponx wrote:is mickeys halloween party worth it

i believe poster Lynn has done this at Disneyworld.
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby macho insecurity » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:30 am

BobbyxBrother wrote:Went to California Adventure on Saturday to get lunch at the Cove Bar, it was only an hour and some change wait. The park looked packed, but didn't feel packed. Longest lines I saw were for the Oogie Boogie popcorn containers.

The Halloween stuff at CA is so cool though. The Headless Horseman was probably my favorite decoration.

Halloween and Christmas at Disneyland never ceases to turn me into a little kid again. Are they still running Ghost Galaxy?
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby Disco2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:33 am

I'll be in the parks all day Saturday. Then Halloween Horror Nights after. Maybe Volcano Bay on Sunday?
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby False Finish Pins » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:52 am

vomitponx wrote:is mickeys halloween party worth it


I have done the WDW one every year for the past 5 years, its awesome. Best guest interaction of the entire year, rare character meets, party exclusive snacks, trick or treat stations around the park, an awesome parade and a fireworks show.

I've only seen video for DL's party but the fact Guardians of The Galaxy has a unique party overlay and CarsLand's Hail-oween looks great.
User avatar
False Finish Pins
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Location: http://falsefinishpins.bigcartel.com/

Postby Disco2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 am

False Finish Pins wrote:
vomitponx wrote:is mickeys halloween party worth it


I have done the WDW one every year for the past 5 years, its awesome. Best guest interaction of the entire year, rare character meets, party exclusive snacks, trick or treat stations around the park, an awesome parade and a fireworks show.

I've only seen video for DL's party but the fact Guardians of The Galaxy has a unique party overlay and CarsLand's Hail-oween looks great.


That DL one sounds awesome
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby BobbyxBrother » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:03 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:Went to California Adventure on Saturday to get lunch at the Cove Bar, it was only an hour and some change wait. The park looked packed, but didn't feel packed. Longest lines I saw were for the Oogie Boogie popcorn containers.

The Halloween stuff at CA is so cool though. The Headless Horseman was probably my favorite decoration.

Halloween and Christmas at Disneyland never ceases to turn me into a little kid again. Are they still running Ghost Galaxy?


I didn't go to Disneyland, but I could only imagine that they're running Ghost Galaxy this year.
BobbyxBrother
 
Posts: 8142
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: California

Postby XdamagedoneX » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Took the family last night to it and it was awesome. We waited no longer than ten minutes for any ride and awesome character meets.
XdamagedoneX
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Gainesville, FL

Postby harveycaust » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 pm

I went to the Halloween thing at WDW/Magic Kingdom in 2004 or 2005 I think. I believe it was "sold out", but the majority of the park was empty. Fantasy Land/ and the kid area were packed. Hour plus waits on everything. Rest of the park was a ghost town.

I think I rode Splash Mountain 7 times and Space Mountain at least 4-5 that night. It was me and a friend, and we rode Splash Mountain maybe 4 times without getting off to close out the night. Space Mountain we figured we could just go back through the chicken exit after riding instead of 5-10 minute walk through the ride. Also, the lights came on during Space Mountain. Some kind of malfunction, was pretty underwhelming to see. Cool though.

Also remember then they usually had one fast pass machine at each location set to where you could press a little button on the back and get 4-5 Fast Passes per try. Riding Tower of Terror over and over while people still in line look at us like "wtf"?
harveycaust
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:06 am

Postby Disco2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Margaret wrote:Also, the lights came on during Space Mountain. Some kind of malfunction, was pretty underwhelming to see. Cool though.


Whoa, that's awesome, and kind of creepy.
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby macho insecurity » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:52 pm

Disco2000 wrote:
Margaret wrote:Also, the lights came on during Space Mountain. Some kind of malfunction, was pretty underwhelming to see. Cool though.


Whoa, that's awesome, and kind of creepy.

happened to me before, too. it's just weird how fucking small the coaster actually is.
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby Disco2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:14 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:
Disco2000 wrote:
Margaret wrote:Also, the lights came on during Space Mountain. Some kind of malfunction, was pretty underwhelming to see. Cool though.


Whoa, that's awesome, and kind of creepy.

happened to me before, too. it's just weird how fucking small the coaster actually is.


Looking at pics online. I do not like
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby BobbyxBrother » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:21 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:
Disco2000 wrote:
Margaret wrote:Also, the lights came on during Space Mountain. Some kind of malfunction, was pretty underwhelming to see. Cool though.


Whoa, that's awesome, and kind of creepy.

happened to me before, too. it's just weird how fucking small the coaster actually is.


Yeah this happened to me once, I snapped a picture of the inside with the lights on and posted it on the Gram with the geotag/hashtags. I got numerous comments about how I'm a piece of shit, and the photo got reported enough that IG removed it from my page. :smt010
BobbyxBrother
 
Posts: 8142
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: California

Postby Disco2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:23 pm

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby BobbyxBrother » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:25 pm

I thought it was awesome to see the inside of it, but apparently I "ruined the magic" for a lot of people.
BobbyxBrother
 
Posts: 8142
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: California

Postby harveycaust » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:07 pm

I remember some type of audio comming on like "Attention space rangers blahblahblah". Like they had a pre recorded message in case of malfunction/needing to turn on lights that went with the rides theme.

I just remember everything looking grey, and small. Like "really, why the fuck is the outside so big then"
harveycaust
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:06 am

Postby False Finish Pins » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:14 pm

BobbyxBrother wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:
BobbyxBrother wrote:Went to California Adventure on Saturday to get lunch at the Cove Bar, it was only an hour and some change wait. The park looked packed, but didn't feel packed. Longest lines I saw were for the Oogie Boogie popcorn containers.

The Halloween stuff at CA is so cool though. The Headless Horseman was probably my favorite decoration.

Halloween and Christmas at Disneyland never ceases to turn me into a little kid again. Are they still running Ghost Galaxy?


I didn't go to Disneyland, but I could only imagine that they're running Ghost Galaxy this year.


They do. I was there labor day weekend and Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain were down for them to do the overlays
User avatar
False Finish Pins
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Location: http://falsefinishpins.bigcartel.com/

Postby False Finish Pins » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:17 pm

For WDW, whenever Space Mountain goes down, head for the people mover, since the track runs through the building.
User avatar
False Finish Pins
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Location: http://falsefinishpins.bigcartel.com/

Postby kennethfoxcastle » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:07 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Anyone else enjoy the Gallery of Light boxes? i just ordered the Madame Leota 45th anniversary box off ebay--my first one

Spoiler: show
Image


I reaaaaalllllyyy wanted to get into these but just couldn't pull the trigger. I love em though.
kennethfoxcastle
 
Posts: 1537
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:16 am
Location: Old World.

Postby Disco2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:09 am

False Finish Pins wrote:For WDW, whenever Space Mountain goes down, head for the people mover, since the track runs through the building.


wow life hack
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby macho insecurity » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 am

kennethfoxcastle wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Anyone else enjoy the Gallery of Light boxes? i just ordered the Madame Leota 45th anniversary box off ebay--my first one

Spoiler: show
Image


I reaaaaalllllyyy wanted to get into these but just couldn't pull the trigger. I love em though.

i couldn't bank a big collection of them because they're kinda big and sorta heavy. case in point, i got down a dark hole with Vinylmation and ended up giving away a substantial collection to the Goodwill because i had to relocate across the country and needed precious cargo space. didn't really have time to sell them or give them away to any collectors.

while i like the light boxes, i also don't find a lot of them within my taste. really the only ones i dig are from Fantasia or Haunted Mansion.
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby Disco2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:16 am

Food & Wine Fest this weekend let's get it
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

Postby False Finish Pins » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 am

I got a list on my phone of all the things i want to eat.
User avatar
False Finish Pins
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Location: http://falsefinishpins.bigcartel.com/

Postby BobbyxBrother » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am

If a corndog isn't #1, fix your list.
BobbyxBrother
 
Posts: 8142
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: California

Postby Disco2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:03 am

couple vegan options m8
User avatar
Disco2000
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: BOSTON

PreviousNext


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anti-todo, antipasto, Bing [Bot], Bob Loblaw, brah_life, Chad of the Dead, Closet Trekkie Records, countscashaccurately, DarkMatter, Drunk Monkey, Fester, Gnargoyle, jchucking, jferg, JOWER 106, krujones, NALYD., obertron, PetroBPettson, pizzapower518, Safety in Numbers, Santos L Halper, taylorm, !azzip and 64 guests