weird fetishes

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby conradmurray » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:30 am

I like getting financially dominated by high interest rates.
User avatar
conradmurray
 
Posts: 4262
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: LA county

Postby B-Roll » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 am

Some people need to learn the difference between fetishes and turn-ons.
User avatar
B-Roll
 
Posts: 21271
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:10 pm
Location: Houston

Postby Backup mod:) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 am

A turn on is something you like to jerk off to. A fetish is something you need to jerk off to.
Backup mod:)
ultimate nullifier
 
Posts: 63082
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:40 am

Postby cliffross » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:58 am

recently netflix soft core porn. Fetish or turm on, either way.
cliffross
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Postby Tyburn » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:06 am

I like using merch in the bedroom. We started with 4-sided longsleeves as bondage gear and moved on to the same, but also with a pocket-printed shirt as a gag (her mouth, the print has to be visible) We're trying to make a chastity belt out of X watches, but we haven't made one that I can't remove myself easily (for when I let her be the dom.)
User avatar
Tyburn
 
Posts: 11363
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 pm
Location: West Philly, PA

Postby theonefreeman » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:09 am

mve wrote:Im into butthole play. Hers or my own, licking/fingers whtever.

Getting head and popping with a finger in your butt is next level climax. Different consistency/texture of cum too.

I came so hard once with a finger in my butt that it hurt my dick. My dick was in pain the next morning. I don't know if I would do it again, but I kind of want to.
User avatar
theonefreeman
for your fucking health
 
Posts: 9739
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postby deviancekicksin » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 am

I'm into some fun shit. Oh yeah.
User avatar
deviancekicksin
 
Posts: 7548
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:21 pm

Postby cabronas » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:28 pm

~light spitting (in my mouth etc) just dont hock a loogie bc that makes me wanna die.
User avatar
cabronas
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: NYC

Postby cabronas » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:32 pm

makedoandbreak wrote:
disastertourism wrote:Wheres the guy who said he likes sucking on girls tampons?


yo :smt025


like do you like the taste or it is more than that?
User avatar
cabronas
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: NYC

Postby Snyder » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:46 pm

tanarchy wrote:
TheyWalkedInLine wrote:
chrisND666 wrote:For some reason I love the part of a girls back right above her butt. No idea why, just do.



Woah weird


Not weird at all. Back dimples/sexy backs are such a turn on.
New girl I'm hanging with has the sweetest curve to her back. Drives me nuts.


i sense that "theywalkedinline" was being entirely sarcastic because typically no one would consider this weird at all.
User avatar
Snyder
prefers steaks cooked 'medium'
 
Posts: 10993
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:16 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby postmodernized » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 pm

My boyfriend likes femdom, cuckolding, and sissification. I think it's fucking fun as hell. I'm a pretty huge sub myself, but I am excellent at domme-ing when the occasion calls for it. We switch I guess. Yeah, that's about it as far as fetishes go.
postmodernized
is from florida
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 am
Location: solitary confinement

Postby macho insecurity » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:36 pm

So he's into watching you get fucked by other dudes?
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29438
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby TheyWalkedInLine » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:37 pm

I've masturbated to every poster on this board at least once.
User avatar
TheyWalkedInLine
 
Posts: 15554
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: black professor with braids

Postby JOWER 106 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:45 pm

I like to fuck pepsi cans.
Last edited by JOWER 106 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
JOWER 106
Keep Everything Away From This Man's Dick
 
Posts: 18099
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 am
Location: California Dungeons

Postby mve » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:04 pm

my roommate used to drive escorts/strippers around.

Weirdest one was one of these chicks had a "client" where she'd kick him in the balls and talk shit to him and needed her to pepper spray him as he was cumming. weirdest shit i got.
mve
spells funny
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Postby hazardous_future » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 pm

trenchbutt wrote:I like to take my penis out and scream at it. now who's in charge?
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
User avatar
hazardous_future
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:59 pm
Location: n. caro.

Postby chrisND666 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 pm

pentagoat wrote:all i wanna do is finger a butt and maybe get peed on.


I always said I would never finger or eat a butt. Til I got drunk one night with my girlfriend. Can't say I hated it.
chrisND666
 
Posts: 9300
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 pm
Location: pennsylvania

Postby kurt m » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:13 pm

TheyWalkedInLine wrote:I've masturbabated to every poster on this board at least once.


Thank you, this makes me feel pretty. :smt008:
User avatar
kurt m
 
Posts: 2111
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby Dominar Rygel XVI » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 pm

hellyesicheated wrote:A turn on is something you like to jerk off to. A fetish is something you need to jerk off to.


That's a pretty strict definition of it. Like when a fetish crosses into a form of sexual addiction. A fetish is just sexualizing something that's not necessarily sexual or something considered deviant.
User avatar
Dominar Rygel XVI
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Erp

Postby Backup mod:) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Dominar Rygel XVI wrote:
hellyesicheated wrote:A turn on is something you like to jerk off to. A fetish is something you need to jerk off to.


That's a pretty strict definition of it. Like when a fetish crosses into a form of sexual addiction. A fetish is just sexualizing something that's not necessarily sexual or something considered deviant.


Kinda like Santa Claus over there.

I know my definition is a little strict but it's better than thinking the small of a girl's back is a fetish.
Backup mod:)
ultimate nullifier
 
Posts: 63082
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:40 am

Postby TheFrictionAndSkin » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:45 pm

how about cumming in the small of a girl's back and rubbing your ballsack in it?
User avatar
TheFrictionAndSkin
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm
Location: Philly

Postby Backup mod:) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:46 pm

TheFrictionAndSkin wrote:how about cumming in the small of a girl's back and rubbing your ballsack in it?


Tuesday
Backup mod:)
ultimate nullifier
 
Posts: 63082
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:40 am

Postby postmodernized » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:47 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:So he's into watching you get fucked by other dudes?


It hasn't happened yet (this is only heavily discussed in sexytalk thus far), but he'd like it to happen ASAP -- preferably while he's locked in a cage. I'm down.
postmodernized
is from florida
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 am
Location: solitary confinement

Postby macho insecurity » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:06 pm

postmodernized wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:So he's into watching you get fucked by other dudes?


It hasn't happened yet (this is only heavily discussed in sexytalk thus far), but he'd like it to happen ASAP -- preferably while he's locked in a cage. I'm down.


Whoa! Keep us posted.
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29438
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby former ghost » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 pm

pentagoat wrote:all i wanna do is finger a butt and maybe get peed on.

You can finger my butt if you let me pee in your mouth, k?
User avatar
former ghost
 
Posts: 21170
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:31 am
Location: bed

Postby immortalrites » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

postmodernized wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:So he's into watching you get fucked by other dudes?


It hasn't happened yet (this is only heavily discussed in sexytalk thus far), but he'd like it to happen ASAP -- preferably while he's locked in a cage. I'm down.


That's really cool that you're down to indulge him. I've always been curious though, especially from someone who considers themselves a sub, do you think something like that will have any effect on the way you see him? I mean I know people who are socially dominant and sexually submissive but cuckolding/caging is pretty next level. Just curious.
User avatar
immortalrites
 
Posts: 10089
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Location: seattle

Postby postmodernized » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:29 pm

immortalrites wrote:
postmodernized wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:So he's into watching you get fucked by other dudes?


It hasn't happened yet (this is only heavily discussed in sexytalk thus far), but he'd like it to happen ASAP -- preferably while he's locked in a cage. I'm down.


That's really cool that you're down to indulge him. I've always been curious though, especially from someone who considers themselves a sub, do you think something like that will have any effect on the way you see him? I mean I know people who are socially dominant and sexually submissive but cuckolding/caging is pretty next level. Just curious.


I'm not sure! Obviously yeah, getting dominated is one thing and caging is a whole other thing. I can tell you that from the degradation I've performed thus far (sitting on his face and laughing maniacally at him and calling him pathetic, fucking him in the ass and telling him "this is how a real man would fuck" and shit like that) hasn't made me change my view of him at all. If anything, maybe we're actually closer since we started having sex in this way -- he has almost submitted a little in our relationship, I've noticed, as well. He defers to me a little more, goes a little more out of his way to make me happy, is a little more openly affectionate, etc. I don't know if that slope will continue in terms of actually doing cuckolding/caging -- it could very well become an overall D/s relationship in some ways, or it could go the exact other way and we become more egalitarian. Not sure if this makes sense, but I guess my point is that I am interested too on whether our dynamic will continue to change.
postmodernized
is from florida
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 am
Location: solitary confinement

Postby postmodernized » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:
postmodernized wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:So he's into watching you get fucked by other dudes?


It hasn't happened yet (this is only heavily discussed in sexytalk thus far), but he'd like it to happen ASAP -- preferably while he's locked in a cage. I'm down.


Whoa! Keep us posted.


haha, will do!
postmodernized
is from florida
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 am
Location: solitary confinement

Postby octoberrust » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 pm

i am so down to get cuckolded, by someone i trust. i used to have my exes/girlfriends tell me stories of them getting fucked by other dudes while we fucked. i watch a lot of cuckold porn.

i'd probably be super into it and would be down to find a girl to do it with me.
User avatar
octoberrust
 
Posts: 3594
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 am
Location: PA

Postby immortalrites » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:33 pm

postmodernized wrote:
immortalrites wrote:
postmodernized wrote:
why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:So he's into watching you get fucked by other dudes?


It hasn't happened yet (this is only heavily discussed in sexytalk thus far), but he'd like it to happen ASAP -- preferably while he's locked in a cage. I'm down.


That's really cool that you're down to indulge him. I've always been curious though, especially from someone who considers themselves a sub, do you think something like that will have any effect on the way you see him? I mean I know people who are socially dominant and sexually submissive but cuckolding/caging is pretty next level. Just curious.


I'm not sure! Obviously yeah, getting dominated is one thing and caging is a whole other thing. I can tell you that from the degradation I've performed thus far (sitting on his face and laughing maniacally at him and calling him pathetic, fucking him in the ass and telling him "this is how a real man would fuck" and shit like that) hasn't made me change my view of him at all. If anything, maybe we're actually closer since we started having sex in this way -- he has almost submitted a little in our relationship, I've noticed, as well. He defers to me a little more, goes a little more out of his way to make me happy, is a little more openly affectionate, etc. I don't know if that slope will continue in terms of actually doing cuckolding/caging -- it could very well become an overall D/s relationship in some ways, or it could go the exact other way and we become more egalitarian. Not sure if this makes sense, but I guess my point is that I am interested too on whether our dynamic will continue to change.


Totally makes sense. Definitely answered my question. I don't know how anyone could be into cuckolding/sissy stuff and not eventually end up as very much the submissive in the relationship as a whole. I mean, damn. Sounds like you've dominated him pretty thoroughly and he's loving it. More power to you guys. :smt079
User avatar
immortalrites
 
Posts: 10089
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Location: seattle

Postby mve » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:37 pm

i could never let a girl I was madly in love with fuck another dude. some chick where the sex is just killer and thats that i could see happening.

But I would love to be the dude that was getting with the girl as the husband watches.
mve
spells funny
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Postby macho insecurity » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Shane Diesel is all about cuckold fetish as pretty much any scene I see him in features that. It's very popular, too. I believe he directs all those, but I'm not sure.
User avatar
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free
 
Posts: 29438
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby TheFrictionAndSkin » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:56 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Shane Diesel is all about cuckold fetish as pretty much any scene I see him in features that.

that's the old 'I want to watch my girlfriend's vagina get split open to the point that it requires surgery' fetish
User avatar
TheFrictionAndSkin
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm
Location: Philly

Postby candiru » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm

mve wrote:my roommate used to drive escorts/strippers around.

Weirdest one was one of these chicks had a "client" where she'd kick him in the balls and talk shit to him and needed her to pepper spray him as he was cumming. weirdest shit i got.
how do you get this job? Sounds chill
User avatar
candiru
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:01 am

Postby Heathenist » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Zombie thread. This was fun to read again. Also, what the fuck is Date Edge? I don't even remember posting that and it didn't seem to have any context.
User avatar
Heathenist
 
Posts: 19726
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:22 am

Postby Hungry like the wolf » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Heathenist wrote:Zombie thread. This was fun to read again. Also, what the fuck is Date Edge? I don't even remember posting that and it didn't seem to have any context.



wasn't that the straight edge dating website that was just like a prelaunch sign up or something? I don't remember if the site ever existed past that.
User avatar
Hungry like the wolf
 
Posts: 14176
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: Cinti

Postby Heathenist » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Hungry like the wolf wrote:
Heathenist wrote:Zombie thread. This was fun to read again. Also, what the fuck is Date Edge? I don't even remember posting that and it didn't seem to have any context.



wasn't that the straight edge dating website that was just like a prelaunch sign up or something? I don't remember if the site ever existed past that.


I mean, I guess that sounds right. I still have no idea why I would have even mentioned it. I'm sure it was relevant at the time somehow.
User avatar
Heathenist
 
Posts: 19726
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:22 am

Postby Tyburn » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:45 am

Dateedge started and I'm currently doing weekly three ways with XVX girls who are into subbing for my merchplay fantasies, it's pretty tight.
User avatar
Tyburn
 
Posts: 11363
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 pm
Location: West Philly, PA

Postby captainsunshine » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:19 pm

captainsunshine wrote:I am into some weird shit

ha, I was so young when I posted this. These days I am into weirder shit.
User avatar
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan
 
Posts: 43528
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Behind the control console at KACL Radio

Postby Hungry like the wolf » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Tyburn wrote:Dateedge started and I'm currently doing weekly three ways with XVX girls who are into subbing for my merchplay fantasies, it's pretty tight.



Banging out their cash boxes.
User avatar
Hungry like the wolf
 
Posts: 14176
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: Cinti

Postby wubby » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:16 pm

dang this thread tricked me into thinking postmodernized was back
User avatar
wubby
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:22 am
Location: chromed out mansion in paradise

Postby donnie_d3 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:19 pm

squishporn
User avatar
donnie_d3
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Postby Alex Practice » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:20 pm

I used to know a couple through fetlife who were into Nazi/Jewish prisoner roleplay. Like they'd dress up, use accents, the guy would "rape/abuse" (quotations so you know it was play) the girl and then after they'd cry and talk about it and she would make a big deal out of giving him forgiveness. Kind of weird, but kind of sweet as well I guess, that a couple would explore those feelings of guilt and try to do something constructive with it.
User avatar
Alex Practice
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 am

Postby ihatelifetime2 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:08 pm

"I like to take my penis out and scream at it. now who's in charge?"

Holy shit
ihatelifetime2
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Postby Sernogath » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:24 pm

Tyburn wrote:Dateedge started and I'm currently doing weekly three ways with XVX girls who are into subbing for my merchplay fantasies, it's pretty tight.

date edge: where vintage hc shirts are literally jizz rags
User avatar
Sernogath
 
Posts: 13218
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 am
Location: The 50th Dead World

Postby immortalrites » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Sernogath22 wrote:
Tyburn wrote:Dateedge started and I'm currently doing weekly three ways with XVX girls who are into subbing for my merchplay fantasies, it's pretty tight.

date edge: where vintage hc shirts are literally jizz rags


Date edge is actually a sxe bonedown site. Merchplay is where vegan hardline women and/or men sexually submit to his rare youthcrew longsleeves.
User avatar
immortalrites
 
Posts: 10089
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Location: seattle

Postby former ghost » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:32 am

Alex Practice wrote:I used to know a couple through fetlife who were into Nazi/Jewish prisoner roleplay. Like they'd dress up, use accents, the guy would "rape/abuse" (quotations so you know it was play) the girl and then after they'd cry and talk about it and she would make a big deal out of giving him forgiveness. Kind of weird, but kind of sweet as well I guess, that a couple would explore those feelings of guilt and try to do something constructive with it.

This is adorable. Is she actually Jewish?
User avatar
former ghost
 
Posts: 21170
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:31 am
Location: bed

Postby crossedout » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 am

disastertourism wrote:Wheres the guy who said he likes sucking on girls tampons?


no way this exists!!!!!!
User avatar
crossedout
 
Posts: 10545
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 6:50 am
Location: phila

Postby Metalfaced_DOOM » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:06 am

Will play the role of the cuckee & fuck your gf message me fellas
User avatar
Metalfaced_DOOM
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:35 pm
Location: CA

Postby captainsunshine » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:39 am

crossedout wrote:
disastertourism wrote:Wheres the guy who said he likes sucking on girls tampons?


no way this exists!!!!!!

the second most successful way to get a rush of blood to the head
User avatar
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan
 
Posts: 43528
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Behind the control console at KACL Radio

PreviousNext


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Balkan House Music, Bing [Bot], countscashaccurately, Daytona 500, Google [Bot], Hardest Fight 206, jesper, MaloNoah, poontangclan, rockandroller44, Shaggy X Age, Woodshatter, Yahoo [Bot] and 38 guests