weird fetishes

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby gary from teen mom 2 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 pm

one time when i was like 14 or 15 i went into a sex shop with my friend who was way past me sexually. this dude was a swinging cock and i was just a boy. he bought a ton of lube and i asked him "what are you going to do with that, jack off?" and he looked at me the way mean joe green looked at the soda kid and said "Im going to fuck my girlfriend in the ass"

i felt very stupid.
gary from teen mom 2

Postby macho insecurity » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Daboogieman wrote:I didn't see any dildo lollipops but there was a ton of dildos in there which my friend (who is female) was looking at. They apparently have all different sizes as well in different colors too. There is one where you can strap to your chin which I found fascinating. If you never been to a sex shop I would recommend it especially if you're looking to spice things up with your wife or girlfriend. They have a ton of fetish stuff in there too.

casual dildo shopping with the female friend huh?
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free

Postby Daboogieman » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:43 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:
Daboogieman wrote:I didn't see any dildo lollipops but there was a ton of dildos in there which my friend (who is female) was looking at. They apparently have all different sizes as well in different colors too. There is one where you can strap to your chin which I found fascinating. If you never been to a sex shop I would recommend it especially if you're looking to spice things up with your wife or girlfriend. They have a ton of fetish stuff in there too.

Yeah, but it was fun. You ever have a sword fight with your friend with those things? Guaranteed, to get the lady behind the counter mad.
Daboogieman
stupid is

Postby gary from teen mom 2 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 pm

ive never seen a loose dildo being sold at a sex shop. good god buckchalie, you are a twit.
gary from teen mom 2

Postby captainsunshine » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:45 pm

gary from teen mom 2 wrote:one time when i was like 14 or 15 i went into a sex shop with my friend who was way past me sexually. this dude was a swinging cock and i was just a boy. he bought a ton of lube and i asked him "what are you going to do with that, jack off?" and he looked at me the way mean joe green looked at the soda kid and said "Im going to fuck my girlfriend in the ass"

i felt very stupid.

this was beautiful
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby Giant Mechanical Brain » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:55 pm

Reading buckchalie post about anything sexual sounds like the penthouse letters but written by someone 9 year old who found out girls have a different no no spot.
Giant Mechanical Brain

Postby Metalfaced_DOOM » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:00 am

captainsunshine wrote:
gary from teen mom 2 wrote:one time when i was like 14 or 15 i went into a sex shop with my friend who was way past me sexually. this dude was a swinging cock and i was just a boy. he bought a ton of lube and i asked him "what are you going to do with that, jack off?" and he looked at me the way mean joe green looked at the soda kid and said "Im going to fuck my girlfriend in the ass"

i felt very stupid.

this was beautiful

:smt010 :smt010
Metalfaced_DOOM

Postby macho insecurity » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 am

Daboogieman wrote:

Yeah, but it was fun. You ever have a sword fight with your friend with those things? Guaranteed, to get the lady behind the counter mad.

I've never even been in a sex shop because I respect my body as the Lord has commanded me.
macho insecurity
sucked his dad's dick for free

Postby danRIVALS » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:57 am

so i have come to 2 possible conclusions here:

1. buckchalie has severe mental issues and that why he has the brain of a 13 year old kid

2. buckchalie is the greatest troll ever and is sitting back while we're the butt of his jokes.

it has to be one of these two, because no grown, competent, adept human being should be this fucking stupid.
danRIVALS

Postby worry about it » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Daboogieman wrote:

Spoiler: show

but you didn't actually have a sword fight with dildos in the sex shop unless you were sword fighting with the big plastic packages in which case you're just a bad person
worry about it

Postby Pro High Fiver » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:48 am

What's up in here?
Pro High Fiver

Postby Fester » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:16 pm

I support sword fighting with dildos in a store. Even if buckchalie is a fucking liar and was sword fighting with packaged dildos with his uncle
Fester

Postby c_floyd II » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:55 pm

I would rock a chindo
c_floyd II

Postby !azzip » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm

the fucking mental image of buckchalie sword fighting with a dildo

the fucking mental image of buckchalie sitting at home and making up a story about him sword fighting with a dildo to.....impress(?) strangers on the internet
!azzip
Mind the d, ladies

Postby Sorley Boy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm imagining buckchalie with a dildo attached to his chin like below:

Spoiler: show
Sorley Boy

Postby bolster315 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Yall a bunch of freaks. I like that.
bolster315

Postby trentxedge » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Little do you all know that kink is so trendy now that being vanilla is the real kink

Sent from my SM-S820L using TheB9 mobile app
trentxedge

Postby bolster315 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 pm

it really is trendy. and a bummer. because trendy things get so played out and I lose interest,.
bolster315

Postby chugging_pus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 pm

why do NFL players smoke weed if there are rules? wrote:Letting a guy fuck me in the ass while I fuck a guy in the ass.

I'm not gay, though.

Society calls that a Lucky Pierre. You ain't gay, a hole is a hole. If you have dinner with the dudes or cuddle, then you're gay.

I'm into fat chicks with long socks on and massive titties. I need gravity slamming down on me, fat chicks got that gravity and they know when to stop calling.
chugging_pus

Postby Fester » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Armpits
Fester

Postby othernewest1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:14 am

Jizzinthepuss
othernewest1

Postby killedbydeath » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:08 am

buckchalie outed by the fact that in actuality dildos have cumbersome packaging.
killedbydeath
good 'ol pancake tits

Postby former ghost » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 am

I've worked in adult retail. To be fair, not everything is in packaging, from what I remember...

Although you pretty much have no business being in there if you're "sword fighting" with dildos.
former ghost

Postby c_floyd II » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:49 am

former ghost wrote:I've worked in adult retail. To be fair, not everything is in packaging, from what I remember...

Although you pretty much have no business being in there if you're "sword fighting" with dildos.

How was your discount?
c_floyd II

Previous