B9 Euro thread

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby New Fury » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 am

lol

what it means in real terms is that they're going to stay a part of the European Economic Area, just like Switzerland and Norway, which means they'll have all the obligations of an EU member state as it pertains to open borders and trade tariffs, but they won't be able to access EU solidarity funding or economic subsidies.

It means that when it comes to negotiating trade agreements with non-EU countries such as their major trading partners in America, they'll have to construct separate trade deals outwith the European Union.

In the short term the pound is in a weaker position than usual, but in the next few months, the markets will stabilise and generally everything will be about back to normal in terms of trade and economics.

The UK's political landscape is fucked, because the leader of the Conservatives is resigning, and the obvious successor to him is a right-wing buffoon, supported by other right-wing buffoons. The Labour Party is currently squandering its one chance at taking power in the next decade or so by having a massive internal coup as a group of its right-wing, liberal MPs attempt to depose the old-fashioned but grassroots-popular leftist, socialist party leader.
User avatar
New Fury
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 am
Location: l'ancien monde

Postby Fucking Hero » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Can't believe Portugal made it
User avatar
Fucking Hero
 
Posts: 6044
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:51 am
Location: Uh, Finland.

Postby Kusturica » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:22 pm

PORTUGAL, the french can suck it.
User avatar
Kusturica
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 am
Location: PT

Postby poulpe » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:00 am

Fucking Hero wrote:Can't believe Portugal made it

Me neither. :smt011
poulpe
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Paris, Fr

Postby Karl X Beyond » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:05 pm

heading to Brittany in November with the lady. any cool things to see? castles/cool historical stuff etc. we're also doing London and Paris. I hear Brittany is kinda similar to Wales but nicer.
Karl X Beyond
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Canada

Postby poulpe » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Where exactly are you going in Brittany? I used to live there (in St Malo) for 20 years, i might be able to give you some advice if you could be more specific about which side/area of Brittany.
poulpe
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Paris, Fr

Postby Karl X Beyond » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:53 pm

poulpe wrote:Where exactly are you going in Brittany? I used to live there (in St Malo) for 20 years, i might be able to give you some advice if you could be more specific about which side/area of Brittany.


St Brieuc (pour Templars, Buzzcocks et Giuda en concert entre autres) je sais que c'est sur la cote nord et y'a Brest pas trop loin?
Karl X Beyond
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Canada

Postby poulpe » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Karl X Beyond wrote:
poulpe wrote:Where exactly are you going in Brittany? I used to live there (in St Malo) for 20 years, i might be able to give you some advice if you could be more specific about which side/area of Brittany.


St Brieuc (pour Templars, Buzzcocks et Giuda en concert entre autres) je sais que c'est sur la cote nord et y'a Brest pas trop loin?

Ouais, Brest est à 1H30 en voiture de St Brieuc, mais c'est pas le plus beau. La côte vers Brest est pas mal ( Pointe du Raz, Douarnenez). A côté de St Brieuc, t'as toute la côte de granit rose à voir et l'ile de bréhat. Ne pas rater St Malo à 1H de st Brieuc, Rennes et le Mont St-michel, plus à l'est. Il y'a vraiment plein de trucs à voir et à faire, je vais t'envoyer un message Facebook dans la semaine avec les meilleurs trucs à faire en quelques jours.
poulpe
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Paris, Fr

Postby Karl X Beyond » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 pm

poulpe wrote:
Karl X Beyond wrote:
poulpe wrote:Where exactly are you going in Brittany? I used to live there (in St Malo) for 20 years, i might be able to give you some advice if you could be more specific about which side/area of Brittany.


St Brieuc (pour Templars, Buzzcocks et Giuda en concert entre autres) je sais que c'est sur la cote nord et y'a Brest pas trop loin?

Ouais, Brest est à 1H30 en voiture de St Brieuc, mais c'est pas le plus beau. La côte vers Brest est pas mal ( Pointe du Raz, Douarnenez). A côté de St Brieuc, t'as toute la côte de granit rose à voir et l'ile de bréhat. Ne pas rater St Malo à 1H de st Brieuc, Rennes et le Mont St-michel, plus à l'est. Il y'a vraiment plein de trucs à voir et à faire, je vais t'envoyer un message Facebook dans la semaine avec les meilleurs trucs à faire en quelques jours.


super, merci!
Karl X Beyond
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Canada

Postby New Fury » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:01 am

Yo France what's up? I live in you now.
User avatar
New Fury
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 am
Location: l'ancien monde

Postby poulpe » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:29 am

New Fury wrote:Yo France what's up? I live in you now.

Welcome!
poulpe
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Paris, Fr

Postby New Fury » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Merci, dude.

My French sucks but I'm gonna have to fix that
User avatar
New Fury
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 am
Location: l'ancien monde

Postby poulpe » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Sure, where do you live?
poulpe
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Paris, Fr

Postby New Fury » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Right now I'm in Lyon, and about to head home to Ireland to do my driving test.

But I'm gonna be househunting in Paris in a week.
User avatar
New Fury
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 am
Location: l'ancien monde

Postby frenchxkiss » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:59 am

New Fury wrote:Right now I'm in Lyon, and about to head home to Ireland to do my driving test.

But I'm gonna be househunting in Paris in a week.

good luck with that househunting
frenchxkiss
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:13 am
Location: France

Postby poulpe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:00 pm

frenchxkiss wrote:
New Fury wrote:Right now I'm in Lyon, and about to head home to Ireland to do my driving test.

But I'm gonna be househunting in Paris in a week.

good luck with that househunting

Yep, it could be a real nightmare sometimes. i also need to find a new apartment next month.
poulpe
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Paris, Fr

Postby Nab/JSY » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:17 am

I live in Lyon. Let me know if you need any tips.
User avatar
Nab/JSY
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am
Location: Location Location

Postby New Fury » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:30 pm



So I just went to see these dudes last night and my mind was blown.

I think they might be my favourite band in hardcore right now.

The music is standard Eurocore beatdown, but these dudes take it to the next level. I'm sorry I ever doubted them when I gave them a cursory listen in 2013.
User avatar
New Fury
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 am
Location: l'ancien monde

Postby mkjns69 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:37 am

Any good record (punk/hc) stores in Gothenburg Sweden ?
User avatar
mkjns69
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Finland

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:50 am

up
User avatar
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 30118
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby Booty Telegram » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Any Italians here? How do I find info on shows there (in particular, Rome, Florence, Venice and Trieste)?
User avatar
Booty Telegram
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 am
Location: Europe

Postby French Fries » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:28 am

Wassup fellow euros, how's life? Anyone going to this:

Image
French Fries
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 am
Location: Copenhagen

Postby henners » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:40 am

I’ll be going, Booked my hotel but need to get a ticket.
User avatar
henners
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Postby jesper » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:51 am

i might
User avatar
jesper
Thou shalt not bump ancient threads
 
Posts: 10903
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 pm

bitch i might be





going
User avatar
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 30118
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby Booty Telegram » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Hmm, interested.
User avatar
Booty Telegram
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 am
Location: Europe

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:45 pm

bump
User avatar
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 30118
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby pata_negra » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Image
Anybody going to this?
User avatar
pata_negra
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 am

Postby Detlef Schrempf » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:30 pm

kenn da original nich eine band
User avatar
Detlef Schrempf
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 30118
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby pata_negra » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:40 pm

echt jetzt? dabei ist das doch ein blumenstrauß an subgenres der da geboten wird.
ohne turnschuhhardcore halt.
User avatar
pata_negra
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 am

Postby schlops » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Ich kenn auch nichts, aber Gulag Beach hört sich geil an!
schlops
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:38 pm
Location: Austria

Postby Nab/JSY » Fri May 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Doing a small tour in Europe next month. We're still looking for a show in Germany on June 10th, please hit us up if you can help! woodworkhc(at)gmail(dot)com

Image

June 09th: Paris, FR @ Ville Maudite Festival fb event
June 10th: HELP (Germany/Eastern-France)
June 11th: Prague, CZ @ Eternia Smichov fb event
June 12th: Zurich, CH @ Dynamo (w/ TWITCHING TONGUES, VEIN) fb event
June 13th: Koln, DE @ AZ Köln (w/ BRAIL) fb event
June 14th: Lille, FR @ CCL
June 15th: St Amant Roche Savine, FR @ Secret show (bocs@riseup.net)

https://woodworkhc.bandcamp.com/
https://woodworkhc.tumblr.com/
http://www.hydrogenmanrecords.com/
https://www.stonehengerecords.com/

Design by Hugues Pzzl
http://puzzle-records.com/
https://www.instagram.com/huguespzzl
User avatar
Nab/JSY
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am
Location: Location Location

Previous


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Avoidance Learning, b andrus, Baidu [Spider], Bizzle, blackhawks#1, Bradless, brandonhays, BRICK_FLAIR, captainsunshine, creativexcover, djilo91, Dodson, dogdicksummer3, DrewBlood, Frederik, Google [Bot], HOTDOGS_COMINURWAY, jesper, krujones, lajoie, macho insecurity, Majestic-12 [Bot], nerd eater, Orbiter, PaulKersey, Pottymouth, slow math, Spice 1, theb00box, WeDealInLead, whobyfire, Worship, xXxBretWeedxXx and 49 guests