Hiking/Camping/Outdoors Thread V. 2.0

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby theXdXman » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:36 pm

JonBenet Ramsey wrote:
scottxclean wrote:
JonBenet Ramsey wrote:Has anyone here ever driven the Americas or know anyone who has? My new goal/obsession after having spent a couple of months down in South America. I would like to bring my dog though and that kind of makes me nervous...

Like, drive across America?

No, like drive through "the americas". Down north america, through central america, and south america.

i've wanted to do this ever since watching 180 south
theXdXman

Postby countscashaccurately » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 pm

theXdXman wrote:what up, fools. i copped a gregory baltoro 75 recently. can't wait to backpack next season.

I have the Maven 55. Thought that "hydration sleeve" was so extra. Has turned out to be one of my favorite features. Use it a couple times a week. The hydration sleeve, my old ass Flash 22, and then the Maven have been a great range of packs. Flexibility but not too much gear to store.
countscashaccurately

Postby scottxclean » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:39 pm

A buddy has been making his own packs for a bit and he made one. Its pretty sweet. https://imgur.com/a/YDq1I
scottxclean

Previous