MOE'S TAVERN

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm

:smt006

Hello guys and gals, who else is drinking today/tonight?
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby the chocolate factory » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

in a minute, ma
User avatar
the chocolate factory
 
Posts: 15503
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: pichers of girls real vagina

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Image

I'm sipping a nice warm one of these.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby the chocolate factory » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm

OF WHAT
User avatar
the chocolate factory
 
Posts: 15503
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: pichers of girls real vagina

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Image
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby immortalrites » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Image

Corner store sells 18 for $10.99. :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:
User avatar
immortalrites
 
Posts: 7474
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Location: seattle

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Image
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm

immortalrites wrote:[resize]http://www.doubledoor.com/files/2010/11/pbr_logo.jpg,200[/resize]

Corner store sells 18 for $10.99. :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:


Holy fucking shit that is cheap!
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Getting a PM from a fellow poster that he is going to send me his bands shirt and cd for free just made my fucking day.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby MEANPANDA » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Vodka and orange juice.
MEANPANDA
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm

http://vitalnerveca.bandcamp.com/

Here's the link to poster XO matteo's band. Ice Coldest fuckin ese for sending me free shit. The band fucking rips give it a listen.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

MEANPANDA wrote:Vodka and orange juice.


Always good. How has your day been fuckin ese?
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby TruthGun » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 pm

fattire
TruthGun
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: Norfolk, VA

Postby XO Matteo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.
XO Matteo
 
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: San Francisco, California

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:43 pm

TruthGun wrote:fattire


A kind of beer?
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm

XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby bizzaro me » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Right back there with you...again.
bizzaro me
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Houston

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:51 pm

bizzaro me wrote:Right back there with you...again.


Hell yea fuckin ese.

What are some of you guys favourite drinking games? I know a sweet game you play with 5 shot glasses and a dice.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby TruthGun » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:51 pm

jordan carley wrote:
TruthGun wrote:fattire


A kind of beer?


yeah its an amber ale, mas delicioso
TruthGun
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: Norfolk, VA

Postby the chocolate factory » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm sippin' on some Sierra Nevada Torpedo. best shit.
User avatar
the chocolate factory
 
Posts: 15503
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: pichers of girls real vagina

Postby NO DON'T THINK SO » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 pm

User avatar
NO DON'T THINK SO
 
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:22 pm

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 pm

TruthGun wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
TruthGun wrote:fattire


A kind of beer?


yeah its an amber ale, mas delicioso


Sounds fucking good fuckin ese. I can't wait to get a job and buy nice beers again.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby chaosvcosmos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Yeaaaah my fuckin ese. About to make my night a lot less shitty via gin.
chaosvcosmos
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: NEW JERSEY; DYING; 9TH CIRCLE

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 pm

the chocolate factory wrote:I'm sippin' on some Sierra Nevada Torpedo. best shit.


Image

Sounds great. You guys have so much awesome beer over there.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 pm

chaosvcosmos wrote:Yeaaaah my fuckin ese. About to make my night a lot less shitty via gin.


Gimmie dat gin. What gin did you get? I'm a Tanqueray kinda guy if I can afford it.

B9 drunks unite.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby pushthepavement » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 pm

jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.
User avatar
pushthepavement
 
Posts: 5521
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:23 pm

Postby chaosvcosmos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:58 pm

jordan carley wrote:
chaosvcosmos wrote:Yeaaaah my fuckin ese. About to make my night a lot less shitty via gin.


Gimmie dat gin. What gin did you get? I'm a Tanqueray kinda guy if I can afford it.

B9 drunks unite.


Shitty plastic-bottle Gordon's. Go cheap or go home. I'm broke as fuck, haha.
chaosvcosmos
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: NEW JERSEY; DYING; 9TH CIRCLE

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 pm

pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.


He wouldn't want it for Christmas. He drinks like once a year. I don't know shit about scotch also.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 pm

chaosvcosmos wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
chaosvcosmos wrote:Yeaaaah my fuckin ese. About to make my night a lot less shitty via gin.


Gimmie dat gin. What gin did you get? I'm a Tanqueray kinda guy if I can afford it.

B9 drunks unite.


Shitty plastic-bottle Gordon's. Go cheap or go home. I'm broke as fuck, haha.


Haha that's what I'll probably end up buying tomorrow.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby XO Matteo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm

pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.
XO Matteo
 
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: San Francisco, California

Postby MEANPANDA » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm

jordan carley wrote:
MEANPANDA wrote:Vodka and orange juice.


Always good. How has your day been fuckin ese?


slept all fuckin day then went to work. now at work fucking around online. Can't complain, brotha. How about yours?
MEANPANDA
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby immortalrites » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 pm

NO DON'T THINK SO wrote:http://www.aa.org


:smt015
User avatar
immortalrites
 
Posts: 7474
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Location: seattle

Postby pushthepavement » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 pm

XO Matteo wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.

WOW you're a fucking moron. You went the complete opposite direction of decent. Take your diaper off and try a single malt...
User avatar
pushthepavement
 
Posts: 5521
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:23 pm

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 pm

MEANPANDA wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
MEANPANDA wrote:Vodka and orange juice.


Always good. How has your day been fuckin ese?


slept all fuckin day then went to work. now at work fucking around online. Can't complain, brotha. How about yours?


Oh sweet.

I got no sleep last night then this morning my dad hit me up to go fucking berry picking with my sister her kids and him like a hour from home. I went cause he really wanted to spend some time with me. Ended up being pretty sweet. Kids can be fucking funny sometimes and my dad is a nutcase so it's always a laugh going places with him.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 pm

immortalrites wrote:
NO DON'T THINK SO wrote:http://www.aa.org


:smt015


For real. Always gotta be some sad sack in here posting bullshit.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:09 pm

pushthepavement wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.

WOW you're a fucking moron. You went the complete opposite direction of decent. Take your diaper off and try a single malt...


Chill the fuck out. Your the one having a fucking cry about what other people drink.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby chaosvcosmos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:10 pm

There's no room in this thread for that bullshit.
chaosvcosmos
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: NEW JERSEY; DYING; 9TH CIRCLE

Postby bizzaro me » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 pm

jordan carley wrote:
bizzaro me wrote:Right back there with you...again.


Hell yea fuckin ese.

What are some of you guys favourite drinking games? I know a sweet game you play with 5 shot glasses and a dice.


The only game I play is if Drinking Made Easy or Three Sheets is on TV. Games slow you down
bizzaro me
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Houston

Postby chaosvcosmos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Blasting Jawbreaker and slamming this gin. I can't wait to not feel anything in about an hour. :smt016 :smt016
chaosvcosmos
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: NEW JERSEY; DYING; 9TH CIRCLE

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 pm

bizzaro me wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
bizzaro me wrote:Right back there with you...again.


Hell yea fuckin ese.

What are some of you guys favourite drinking games? I know a sweet game you play with 5 shot glasses and a dice.


The only game I play is if Drinking Made Easy or Three Sheets is on TV. Games slow you down


Sometimes if you are drinking with friends the shit can be fun for a laugh.
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby Pat » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 pm

jordan carley wrote:What are some of you guys favourite drinking games?


are you 14?
Pat
attention whore
 
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 7:02 am
Location: Maine

Postby chaosvcosmos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Pat wrote:
jordan carley wrote:What are some of you guys favourite drinking games?


are you 14?


Yeah bro having fun while drinking is so modern. Ugh.
chaosvcosmos
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: NEW JERSEY; DYING; 9TH CIRCLE

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Pat wrote:
jordan carley wrote:What are some of you guys favourite drinking games?


are you 14?


:smt010
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby pushthepavement » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm

jordan carley wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.

WOW you're a fucking moron. You went the complete opposite direction of decent. Take your diaper off and try a single malt...


Chill the fuck out. Your the one having a fucking cry about what other people drink.

I don't give a fuck about this buster. I was joking with you about you being a drunk. Then this clown had to act like he knew something. I don't care what the fuck people drink, but dropping that kind of cash on blended scotch whisky thinking it's decent is blasphemy.
User avatar
pushthepavement
 
Posts: 5521
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:23 pm

Postby XO Matteo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:17 pm

pushthepavement wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.

WOW you're a fucking moron. You went the complete opposite direction of decent. Take your diaper off and try a single malt...
it sure did sound like you were hating on black. And I ain't even mad.
XO Matteo
 
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: San Francisco, California

Postby jj____ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Wheres that jerk who called me a mean name yesterday?
User avatar
jj____
 
Posts: 16068
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:55 am
Location: section 223

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 pm

pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.

WOW you're a fucking moron. You went the complete opposite direction of decent. Take your diaper off and try a single malt...


Chill the fuck out. Your the one having a fucking cry about what other people drink.

I don't give a fuck about this buster. I was joking with you about you being a drunk. Then this clown had to act like he knew something. I don't care what the fuck people drink, but dropping that kind of cash on blended scotch whisky thinking it's decent is blasphemy.


Ok fuckin ese. Some people don't know a lot about some things. Not a big deal.

:drinkers:
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Postby chaosvcosmos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 pm

jordan carley wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.

WOW you're a fucking moron. You went the complete opposite direction of decent. Take your diaper off and try a single malt...


Chill the fuck out. Your the one having a fucking cry about what other people drink.

I don't give a fuck about this buster. I was joking with you about you being a drunk. Then this clown had to act like he knew something. I don't care what the fuck people drink, but dropping that kind of cash on blended scotch whisky thinking it's decent is blasphemy.


Ok fuckin ese. Some people don't know a lot about some things. Not a big deal.

:drinkers:


And this is why I have a bromance with this fella.
chaosvcosmos
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: NEW JERSEY; DYING; 9TH CIRCLE

Postby beerzilla » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Just got home from work...gonna go get some beer in a few minutes!

LETS GET WEIRD!
beerzilla
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm
Location: canada

Postby jordan carley » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:20 pm

chaosvcosmos wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:
pushthepavement wrote:
jordan carley wrote:
XO Matteo wrote:Aww fuckin ese, thanks a lot man!

Also. I'll be drinking some Johnnie Walker Black tonight.


My dad would fucking love you. He doesn't drink much, but when he does its Johnnie black

A real drunk would get their dad some decent fucking scotch for christmas.

Okay, player. I'm not gonna drop money on blue every time I drink. I'd go broke.

WOW you're a fucking moron. You went the complete opposite direction of decent. Take your diaper off and try a single malt...


Chill the fuck out. Your the one having a fucking cry about what other people drink.

I don't give a fuck about this buster. I was joking with you about you being a drunk. Then this clown had to act like he knew something. I don't care what the fuck people drink, but dropping that kind of cash on blended scotch whisky thinking it's decent is blasphemy.


Ok fuckin ese. Some people don't know a lot about some things. Not a big deal.

:drinkers:


And this is why I have a bromance with this fella.


:smt008:
User avatar
jordan carley
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am
Location: newzealand

Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adonis, Avoidance Learning, Baidu [Spider], Bawitdaba, Bing [Bot], Can't Waste Death, Chris M., Cjack9, Daytona 500, degradation, Depeche Mode, dirk monroe, DrewBlood, Google [Bot], hardcore_pride, Head Trauma, higherlearningx, Islington, JareDestroyer, kreaturemilk, lala fuck you, LanceUppercut, Last Rites, M.C_ronin, Matt V, mattm, medusa, Mike.S, mikemanmike, MotivationalMike, Mr. Jewrall, Nandofer, nerd eater, ooGracie, PincheGabacho, PiranhaSauna, ratscheesepizza, Rowan, samuel albert, ShaunO))), sometimesnewjersey, theonefreeman, Thieves Dont, TobiasFL, Vergana, vMeatLoversPizzav, worldxdownfall, xchocolatesensationx, xRuffianx, xtimx, xXxBretWeedxXx, Yahoo [Bot] and 65 guests