ITT: Best Star Wars Fanart

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby Tomas » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 am

[resize]http://i52.tinypic.com/2rrq684.jpg,580[/resize]
Post em if you got em.
Tomas
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 am
Location: Fox Archipelago Islands

Postby sarah » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:34 am

I fucking love Star Wars. Goddammit.
sarah
Susan B. Anthony of message board humor
 
Posts: 21237
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Washington

Postby 10000hp » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:03 am

[resize]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AFY8ecYdL4A/THMp94mLAcI/AAAAAAAAAKs/aDhyTRT9P14/s1600/jedi.jpg,580[/resize]
10000hp
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 4:54 am
Location: Joined: 12/21/2012

Postby Tomas » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:13 am

Don't know if this is exactly fan art but who cares
Image
Tomas
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 am
Location: Fox Archipelago Islands

Postby clubclub » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 am

Image
User avatar
clubclub
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 26812
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby sarah » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:23 am

Image

Image
sarah
Susan B. Anthony of message board humor
 
Posts: 21237
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Washington

Postby Colin1337 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:25 am

i have the weirdest boner right now :smt001
Colin1337
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Simi Valley

Postby Crown$Royal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:38 am

sarah wrote:[resize]http://i53.tinypic.com/24gr39h.jpg,200[/resize]


SO AWESOME! I'd LOVE to have a print of this :smt003
User avatar
Crown$Royal
 
Posts: 9674
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Esco/Fallbrook

Postby Roofies Pizza » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:41 am

I dont have any pics. But has anyone gone on the Star Tours ride at Disneyland? I remember watching the ad campaigns while waiting in line, and they absolutely blew my mind.
User avatar
Roofies Pizza
 
Posts: 22492
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:05 am
Location: Washington state

Postby clubclub » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:42 am

Crown$Royal wrote:
sarah wrote:[resize]http://i53.tinypic.com/24gr39h.jpg,200[/resize]


SO AWESOME! I'd LOVE to have a print of this :smt003

ditto
User avatar
clubclub
nigga deutschland
 
Posts: 26812
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Postby Chael Sonnen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 am

Tomas wrote:Don't know if this is exactly fan art but who cares
[resize]http://i51.tinypic.com/20zpuah.jpg,200[/resize]

dunno but boba fett has fought darth vader, he even used a lightsaber.


@rmoshies pizza
i haven't been to it since they updated (i heard they put in new shit) but it was pretty cool back then. the whole room shook and shit, it was tight
Chael Sonnen
 
Posts: 5587
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:07 am
Location: Beating the fuck out of A. Silva

Postby Pete Nasty » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 am

clubclub wrote:Image


Oh my fuck
This just made me so happy
Pete Nasty
 
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Postby Roofies Pizza » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 am

When the fuck did Boba fight Vader?
User avatar
Roofies Pizza
 
Posts: 22492
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:05 am
Location: Washington state

Postby ANIMAL FAT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:22 am

Rmoshies Pizza wrote:When the fuck did Boba fight Vader?


EU. It's after Boba worked exclusively for the Empire. I want to say he was tracking a bounty, and ended up at odds with the Empire. He and Vader fought, and I feel like Fett even held his own with a lightsaber for a short period. He had a chance to kill Vader, but didn't take it, and Vader showed his reverence for Fett by putting it behind him and hiring him again in the future.
ANIMAL FAT
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: An American Werewolf In Traffic

Postby ANIMAL FAT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:25 am

Tomas wrote:[resize]http://i52.tinypic.com/2rrq684.jpg,200[/resize]
Post em if you got em.


I want this. I fucking LOVE weird SW art.

[resize]http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/25222743/trooper-product-shot-web.jpg,580[/resize]
ANIMAL FAT
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: An American Werewolf In Traffic

Postby ANIMAL FAT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 am

Image
Image
Image
ANIMAL FAT
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: An American Werewolf In Traffic

Postby Colin1337 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:33 am

these pictures are so awesome
Colin1337
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Simi Valley

Postby ANIMAL FAT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:34 am

From the Mondo series:
Image
Image
[resize]http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/BountyHunterWave1.jpg,580[/resize]
Image
[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/hoth.jpg,580[/resize]
ANIMAL FAT
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: An American Werewolf In Traffic

Postby booiseeyou » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:35 am

Image
User avatar
booiseeyou
Loves Feet
 
Posts: 26881
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:17 pm
Location: Panda Pals (Los Angeles)

Postby ANIMAL FAT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:36 am

booiseeyou wrote:Image


Did you mean to post this?
ANIMAL FAT
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: An American Werewolf In Traffic

Postby almosthome » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 am

ANIMAL FAT wrote:[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/Exclusive-Look-Star-Wars-Salacious-B-Crumb-Poster.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/BountyHunterWave1.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/BountyHuntersSuite2blog.jpg,200[/resize]


Judas Priest these are amazing I need them
User avatar
almosthome
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Krypton

Postby ANIMAL FAT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:22 am

almosthome wrote:
ANIMAL FAT wrote:[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/Exclusive-Look-Star-Wars-Salacious-B-Crumb-Poster.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/BountyHunterWave1.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/BountyHuntersSuite2blog.jpg,200[/resize]


Judas Priest these are amazing I need them


That's $220 worth of sold out art right there.
ANIMAL FAT
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: An American Werewolf In Traffic

Postby Roofies Pizza » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:30 am

ANIMAL FAT wrote:From the Mondo series:
[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/stockton.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/Exclusive-Look-Star-Wars-Salacious-B-Crumb-Poster.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/BountyHunterWave1.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/BountyHuntersSuite2blog.jpg,200[/resize]
[resize]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG4/hoth.jpg,200[/resize]


Holy fuck.

I feel retarded for asking this. But I have a tattoo of the IG-88 print that I found on the net. What is it from? I just thought it was a really good picture so I got it.
User avatar
Roofies Pizza
 
Posts: 22492
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:05 am
Location: Washington state

Postby les » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 am

i have the weirdest boner right now
User avatar
les
 
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:15 pm

Postby All.Bets.Are.Off » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:05 am

[resize]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3gz3B8-gk9Y/S-t5NnDClRI/AAAAAAAAAHA/lZlKQ2HNomU/s1600/star-wars-rock-out.jpg,580[/resize]
All.Bets.Are.Off
 
Posts: 3279
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Boston.

Postby fightoffyourdem0ns » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:07 am

All.Bets.Are.Off wrote:[resize]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3gz3B8-gk9Y/S-t5NnDClRI/AAAAAAAAAHA/lZlKQ2HNomU/s1600/star-wars-rock-out.jpg,200[/resize]

Where's the other half to this? With the Falcon flying and stuff
fightoffyourdem0ns
 
Posts: 2402
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 pm
Location: San Marcos,Texas

Postby RocketPunchRecords » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 am

A tattoo artist that I know did this for a Star Wars themed art show in PA this year...
[resize]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/4671096420_049eeb683e_b.jpg,580[/resize]
RocketPunchRecords
 
Posts: 20390
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Postby NeiloII » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:04 am

All.Bets.Are.Off wrote:[resize]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3gz3B8-gk9Y/S-t5NnDClRI/AAAAAAAAAHA/lZlKQ2HNomU/s1600/star-wars-rock-out.jpg,200[/resize]

came to post this.
User avatar
NeiloII
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Location: Boston || Acushnet, MA

Postby Saruus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 am

ANIMAL FAT wrote:
Rmoshies Pizza wrote:When the fuck did Boba fight Vader?


EU. It's after Boba worked exclusively for the Empire. I want to say he was tracking a bounty, and ended up at odds with the Empire. He and Vader fought, and I feel like Fett even held his own with a lightsaber for a short period. He had a chance to kill Vader, but didn't take it, and Vader showed his reverence for Fett by putting it behind him and hiring him again in the future.

It's collected in Star Wars Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire and is probably one of the worst Star Wars comics I've ever read.
User avatar
Saruus
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 pm
Location: Outside Philly

Postby ANIMAL FAT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 am

Saruus wrote:
ANIMAL FAT wrote:
Rmoshies Pizza wrote:When the fuck did Boba fight Vader?


EU. It's after Boba worked exclusively for the Empire. I want to say he was tracking a bounty, and ended up at odds with the Empire. He and Vader fought, and I feel like Fett even held his own with a lightsaber for a short period. He had a chance to kill Vader, but didn't take it, and Vader showed his reverence for Fett by putting it behind him and hiring him again in the future.

It's collected in Star Wars Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire and is probably one of the worst Star Wars comics I've ever read.


You read Star Wars Comics at any point between 1983 and 2008. Your mistake.
ANIMAL FAT
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: An American Werewolf In Traffic

Postby spsp » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 am

i have the weirdest boner right now
User avatar
spsp
 
Posts: 4243
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Hudson Valley, NY

Postby Chad of the Dead » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Chad of the Dead
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:13 pm
Location: New York, NY

Postby falstaff » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 am

The WWII propaganda style art is awesome.
falstaff
 
Posts: 5556
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:55 pm
Location: :smt076

Postby Killedbyschool » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD!
User avatar
Killedbyschool
 
Posts: 15970
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Postby Wilford Fucking Brimley » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 am

Chad of the Dead wrote:[resize]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l832td9nHn1qazx5go1_400.jpg,200[/resize]


Nothing can ever be this awesome.
Wilford Fucking Brimley
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 pm
Location: West Virginia

Postby golden » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 am

this is my favorite

Image
golden
freak u scare me 911
 
Posts: 5201
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Malfoy Manor

Postby xDaBaTx » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 am

Image
xDaBaTx
 
Posts: 5679
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:33 pm
Location: Quebec

Postby LANCER » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:51 am

i have the weirdest boner right now
LANCER
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 am
Location: Paramore Fan club 2005

Postby Hoopdreams » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 am

thread rules
User avatar
Hoopdreams
Have Heart superfan
 
Posts: 12865
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Bridgewater, Ma

Postby the sandcub » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:22 am

A year or so ago someone posted a long ass picture that had the Falcon and stuff in the sky, then it showed the earth, and then it showed lots of shit going down underground. It was awesome and someone should post it because I cannot find it anywhere.
User avatar
the sandcub
kiss from a rose
 
Posts: 7828
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 am
Location: tomball

Postby PaulColucci » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:32 am

MOAR
PaulColucci
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:19 am
Location: NJ

Postby brendenxgoodcuff » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 am

brandondonnelly wrote:i have the weirdest boner right now
brendenxgoodcuff
 
Posts: 3530
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:01 pm
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC

Postby RocketPunchRecords » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

[resize]http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/r2_d2_stormtrooper_graffiti.jpg,580[/resize]

Image

[resize]http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.165180736.jpg,580[/resize]
RocketPunchRecords
 
Posts: 20390
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Postby starbuck » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 am

[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs318.ash2/59802_435797736701_609846701_4918869_5544864_n.jpg,580[/resize]

Image
starbuck
gatorgurl 15
 
Posts: 12720
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:35 am
Location: mile high city

Postby my pet monster » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 pm

[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs054.ash2/36084_438456793291_504118291_5261596_1612119_n.jpg,580[/resize]
my pet monster
 
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: kcmo

Postby altered beast » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:39 pm

i have the weirdest boner right now
altered beast
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Postby Gnome Macdonald. » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:41 pm

clubclub wrote:Image

nice
Gnome Macdonald.
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 am
Location: LaLa Land

Postby Saruus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 pm

ANIMAL FAT wrote:
Saruus wrote:
ANIMAL FAT wrote:
Rmoshies Pizza wrote:When the fuck did Boba fight Vader?


EU. It's after Boba worked exclusively for the Empire. I want to say he was tracking a bounty, and ended up at odds with the Empire. He and Vader fought, and I feel like Fett even held his own with a lightsaber for a short period. He had a chance to kill Vader, but didn't take it, and Vader showed his reverence for Fett by putting it behind him and hiring him again in the future.

It's collected in Star Wars Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire and is probably one of the worst Star Wars comics I've ever read.


You read Star Wars Comics at any point between 1983 and 2008. Your mistake.

Not really, the Clone Wars comics were pretty cool. I'm working on KOTOR now and it's very enjoyable. They aren't by any means the best comics available but they're still really fun to read.
User avatar
Saruus
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 pm
Location: Outside Philly

Postby Brock. » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:50 pm

xDaBaTx wrote:[resize]http://media.techeblog.com/images/computerdesks_4.jpg,200[/resize]



WANT!!!!
Brock.
 
Posts: 5259
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 pm
Location: Chicago :ANAL:

Postby Roulette's Syndrome » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:52 pm

User avatar
Roulette's Syndrome
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: MA

Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: askionkataskion, Baidu [Spider], Climate_Of_Fear, CREATExCONTROL, Gnargoyle, Grand Belial, Majestic-12 [Bot], quixotic, randalgraves, Reaper Calling, righteous jad, Robertcope, Roofies Pizza, shanks, Tomas-2, UndertheRenz, vomitponx, WheresTheGabagool, WidowMaker, xtimx, Yahoo [Bot] and 41 guests