ITT: Post awkward facebook pictures

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby Ultramilitant » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

Here's a picture of my aunt:
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs160.snc3/18739_241064593308_577393308_3248325_2032839_n.jpg,580[/resize]

Here's a picture of an old friend:
Image

Here's a picture of a whale hanging out of a car:
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs261.snc1/8828_1109352306501_1607655041_1492829_6440245_n.jpg,580[/resize]

Here's a picture of my cousin trying to show off as few fat rolls as possible. Also, check the bro in the bottom left of the picture:
[resize]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs633.snc3/31741_1392770912391_1625701104_928145_6036611_n.jpg,580[/resize]

Here's a picture of an old friend of mine who now goes to Liberty. This is right after he proposed to some dog:
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs436.ash1/24103_389823349338_517889338_3625959_1302327_n.jpg,580[/resize]
Ultramilitant
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:47 am

Postby Cranky Shane » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 am

Those aren't awkward.
Cranky Shane
 
Posts: 11413
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:08 pm

Postby Darchitect » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 am

Laughed so hard at the whale one :smt005.
Darchitect
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Ontario

Postby Hey its me » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 pm

[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs292.snc3/28260_394605882561_585137561_4281996_4699728_n.jpg,580[/resize]
Hey its me
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: US

Postby Ian Is The Bastard » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Hey its me wrote:[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs292.snc3/28260_394605882561_585137561_4281996_4699728_n.jpg,580[/resize]


HAHA YES!

I am still upset that he unfriended me.
Ian Is The Bastard
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: 412 via 717

Postby Mankind » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Image
User avatar
Mankind
faggot
 
Posts: 6117
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:16 am
Location: Baltimore

Postby Redbeard the Terrible » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

OP knows a lot of fat people
User avatar
Redbeard the Terrible
The Beard
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Location: Valhalla

Postby Nadafingahhh » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Darchitect wrote:Laughed so hard at the whale one :smt005.
User avatar
Nadafingahhh
 
Posts: 9535
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ

Postby eloteman » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 pm

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
eloteman
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:29 am
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA

Postby Cocaina(Cocaine) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey its me wrote:[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs292.snc3/28260_394605882561_585137561_4281996_4699728_n.jpg,580[/resize]


[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs312.snc3/28260_394609992561_585137561_4282100_76652_n.jpg,580[/resize]
Cocaina(Cocaine)
 
Posts: 3193
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Postby chrisND666 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:13 pm

That wild steve one had me cracking the fuck up.
chrisND666
 
Posts: 8303
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 pm
Location: pennsylvania

Postby Hey its me » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 pm

titsnasss wrote:
Hey its me wrote:[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs292.snc3/28260_394605882561_585137561_4281996_4699728_n.jpg,580[/resize]


[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs312.snc3/28260_394609992561_585137561_4282100_76652_n.jpg,580[/resize]

Image
Hey its me
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: US

Postby sunglasses » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey its me wrote:
titsnasss wrote:
Hey its me wrote:[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs292.snc3/28260_394605882561_585137561_4281996_4699728_n.jpg,580[/resize]


[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs312.snc3/28260_394609992561_585137561_4282100_76652_n.jpg,580[/resize]

Image

who in the fuck?
sunglasses
 
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Location: the burbs/st. louis

Postby dirtbomb. » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Mankind wrote:Image

:smt005 :smt078
dirtbomb.
 
Posts: 7013
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Postby Torin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Image
User avatar
Torin
 
Posts: 2033
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 am
Location: Southern California

Postby Sister Chunx » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:02 pm

i have the weirdest boner right now
User avatar
Sister Chunx
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: The Sticks

Postby Giant Mechanical Brian » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:21 pm

HAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE SO "AWKWARD" LOL AND THEY'RE ON FACEBOOK!! LOLOLOLOLOL
User avatar
Giant Mechanical Brian
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Gilroy, CA

Postby TALES FROM THE HARD SIDE » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
TALES FROM THE HARD SIDE
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Postby Chris Burnett » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm

[resize]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs467.snc3/25652_1294491895911_1638724010_709856_4188850_n.jpg,580[/resize]
Image
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs467.snc3/25652_1294490215869_1638724010_709852_5080986_n.jpg,580[/resize]
User avatar
Chris Burnett
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: north of sacramento

Postby museummouth » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Those sword ones are absolutely amazing.
museummouth
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:05 am
Location: Savannah/Atlanta

Postby Gold Team » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Hey its me wrote:
titsnasss wrote:
Hey its me wrote:[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs292.snc3/28260_394605882561_585137561_4281996_4699728_n.jpg,580[/resize]


[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs312.snc3/28260_394609992561_585137561_4282100_76652_n.jpg,580[/resize]

Image

the bdc one :smt005
Gold Team
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Location: rochester

Postby 0utofit » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:39 pm

the sword girls are unreal ahahahaha
0utofit
 
Posts: 1954
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 am
Location: California

Postby Giant Mechanical Brian » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:45 pm

OMG I CAN'T STOP LOLING AT THESE HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD FACEBOOK PICTURES HAHAHAHA i have the weirdest boner right now SO I CAN LOLZ AGAIN LATER
User avatar
Giant Mechanical Brian
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Gilroy, CA

Postby Chris Burnett » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 pm

one of them is a dude
User avatar
Chris Burnett
 
Posts: 10063
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: north of sacramento

Postby jordan. » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Giant Mechanical Brian wrote:OMG I CAN'T STOP LOLING AT THESE HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD FACEBOOK PICTURES HAHAHAHA i have the weirdest boner right now SO I CAN LOLZ AGAIN LATER


You're not funny.
jordan.
Most jacked dude on the b9
 
Posts: 6469
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby thatguythere » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:10 pm

0utofit wrote:the sword girls are unreal ahahahaha


ones a dude.
thatguythere
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: boston

Postby lala fuck you » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:18 pm

wildsteve?
User avatar
lala fuck you
 
Posts: 20786
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
Location: PR

Postby Giant Mechanical Brian » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 pm

nosebleed wrote:
Giant Mechanical Brian wrote:OMG I CAN'T STOP LOLING AT THESE HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD FACEBOOK PICTURES HAHAHAHA i have the weirdest boner right now SO I CAN LOLZ AGAIN LATER


You're not funny.


There's isn't anything in this entire thread that's funny.
User avatar
Giant Mechanical Brian
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Gilroy, CA

Postby Wartortle » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Giant Mechanical Brian wrote:
nosebleed wrote:
Giant Mechanical Brian wrote:OMG I CAN'T STOP LOLING AT THESE HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD FACEBOOK PICTURES HAHAHAHA i have the weirdest boner right now SO I CAN LOLZ AGAIN LATER


You're not funny.


There's isn't anything in this entire thread that's funny.



Hey keep trying
User avatar
Wartortle
 
Posts: 6777
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Location: Phoenix

Postby tragedy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm

post more pics of your aunt
User avatar
tragedy
 
Posts: 7251
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: South Shore, MA

Postby Giant Mechanical Brian » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Wartortle wrote:
Giant Mechanical Brian wrote:
nosebleed wrote:
Giant Mechanical Brian wrote:OMG I CAN'T STOP LOLING AT THESE HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD FACEBOOK PICTURES HAHAHAHA i have the weirdest boner right now SO I CAN LOLZ AGAIN LATER


You're not funny.


There's isn't anything in this entire thread that's funny.



Hey keep trying


Hey go fuck your mother and give her AIDS, you fag.
User avatar
Giant Mechanical Brian
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Gilroy, CA

Postby Mew » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Image
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs021.snc1/4249_99498429044_657524044_2586630_4698322_n.jpg,580[/resize]
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs021.snc1/4249_99498199044_657524044_2586597_369801_n.jpg,580[/resize]


Image

[resize]http://i49.tinypic.com/33f6nsw.png,580[/resize]
"oh I'll just upload them all, i can't pick just one"


the best people live around here. I have loads more :smt002
User avatar
Mew
jesse's favorite
 
Posts: 9868
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Postby American Vultures » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 pm

BIZ AS UGE wrote:
[resize]http://i49.tinypic.com/33f6nsw.png,580[/resize]
"oh I'll just upload them all, i can't pick just one"

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
User avatar
American Vultures
 
Posts: 8564
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Steamrollin' chumps

Postby knucklehungry » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm

thecourthansen wrote:
BIZ AS UGE wrote:
[resize]http://i49.tinypic.com/33f6nsw.png,580[/resize]
"oh I'll just upload them all, i can't pick just one"

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005


SWEET FRIGGIN ASS JESUS it looks like one of those photoshops where you put one person's face on all of the bodies only WORSE.
knucklehungry
 
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: San Francisco

Postby XWOLRABX » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Image

I don't have a lot of weird friends.
XWOLRABX
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 pm
Location: Northwest Pennsylvania

Postby DefyLogic » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 pm

You want some awkward pictures, this is my friends dad.

Image
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs095.snc4/36096_1493087288475_1272834652_1372003_3294603_n.jpg,580[/resize]
DefyLogic
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: LEsinore

Postby uncle phil » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:26 pm

DefyLogic wrote:You want some awkward pictures, this is my friends dad.

Image
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs095.snc4/36096_1493087288475_1272834652_1372003_3294603_n.jpg,580[/resize]

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
User avatar
uncle phil
 
Posts: 10498
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 am
Location: New Jersey

Postby 1thousandbirds » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 pm

burnett. wrote:[resize]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs467.snc3/25652_1294491895911_1638724010_709856_4188850_n.jpg,580[/resize]
Image
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs467.snc3/25652_1294490215869_1638724010_709852_5080986_n.jpg,580[/resize]


best in the thread.
1thousandbirds
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Postby uncle phil » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Yo, awhile back somebody made a parents on facebook thread.
Poster AIRHORN had the one pic as his avatar. who remembers who made it?
funny read.
User avatar
uncle phil
 
Posts: 10498
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 am
Location: New Jersey

Postby deathcruncher » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 pm

uncle phil wrote:Yo, awhile back somebody made a parents on facebook thread.
Poster AIRHORN had the one pic as his avatar. who remembers who made it?
funny read.

hahaha, i remember this. i can't remember the op, but something tells me they were from australia, but that probably doesn't help.
User avatar
deathcruncher
 
Posts: 4722
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Location: canada

Postby LanceUppercut » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:50 pm

BIZ AS UGE wrote:[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs021.snc1/4249_99498429044_657524044_2586630_4698322_n.jpg,580[/resize]


Image
User avatar
LanceUppercut
Case of Mistaken Identity
 
Posts: 7122
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:03 pm
Location: Nevada's only four letter word.

Postby Onions » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Ultramilitant wrote:Here's a picture of my aunt:
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs160.snc3/18739_241064593308_577393308_3248325_2032839_n.jpg,580[/resize]




would
User avatar
Onions
 
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 pm
Location: Buffalo NY

Postby marktin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:57 pm

:smt005
marktin
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby lala fuck you » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 pm

[resize]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ShKKNjoFtRA/Ss0ECvKHd3I/AAAAAAAAAe4/bHSYNhUEWKE/sExIiBoRiKuAmAmi!~.jpg,580[/resize]
User avatar
lala fuck you
 
Posts: 20786
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
Location: PR

Postby sal paradise » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm

:smt005 vomiting in laughter
sal paradise
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:01 am
Location: R'lyeh

Postby Short-Fuse » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 pm

burnett. wrote:[resize][img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs467.ash1/25652_1294494415974_1638724010_709860_4928187_n.jpg[/resize]


This pose is just over the top.
Short-Fuse
Agnostic Blunt
 
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada - Join date: Aug 07'

Postby Lust Control » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 pm

i feel sick
[resize]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2127/233/27/547545264/n547545264_5466889_8445.jpg,580[/resize]
Lust Control
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: New York

Postby Colin1337 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Thread should be relabled "ugly people doing stupid things"
Colin1337
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Simi Valley

Postby DrewBlood » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 pm

deathcruncher wrote:
uncle phil wrote:Yo, awhile back somebody made a parents on facebook thread.
Poster AIRHORN had the one pic as his avatar. who remembers who made it?
funny read.

hahaha, i remember this. i can't remember the op, but something tells me they were from australia, but that probably doesn't help.


THANK-YOU, MY SON
User avatar
DrewBlood
 
Posts: 12729
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Marina, CA

Postby worry about it » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm

i can't get over the last sword one
User avatar
worry about it
 
Posts: 9537
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: nieuw haarlem

Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aesthetic, andrewisnofun, Avoidance Learning, Baidu [Spider], benten, Bing [Bot], BluntThrower, buttlungs, Can't Waste Death, Chris M., CONTEMPT, Daytona 500, degradation, Fantastic, Vol. 2, Get Well, Heathenist, hotdamn, IThinkItsIndecision, jesper, Kenny Fury, krujones, ky, Meatsauce, memoryfailure, MotivationalMike, ooGracie, publix subs, REANIMATED., redstarohyeah, robbie_, Rowan, scotts, Spider Jerusalem, stiga, Stop I'm Already Dead, theb00box, TheFrictionAndSkin, TheWood, TobiasFL, warning sean, WeGotTheJazz, xcpmx, xRhys.Ax, xXxBretWeedxXx, Yahoo [Bot] and 66 guests