B9 Porn Thread [NWS]

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby c_floyd II » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:20 am

Problem with pornhub is it doesn't allow you to hit PLAY that video fires right up as soon as you open the page.
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby dudewolf » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:01 am

funboi wrote:Problem with pornhub is it doesn't allow you to hit PLAY that video fires right up as soon as you open the page.



dude no shit, that's why i only use xnxx and youjizz
User avatar
dudewolf
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 am
Location: ohio

Postby c_floyd II » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Spankbang forever
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby JamesO))) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:28 pm

User avatar
JamesO)))
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:35 pm

Postby King Coyote » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:16 pm


holy shit. what a time to be alive
King Coyote
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Oh laudy Ft.Laudy

Postby scotts » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:50 am

I only skipped around but is that actually his place? I really hope so.
I had never heard her talk before that one of my friends sounds EXACTLY like her.
User avatar
scotts
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby brah_life » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Don't watch much porn at all but Chloe Carter is A1- petite with tattoos, she's perfect.

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby scotts » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 pm

She is definitely steak sauce.
User avatar
scotts
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby brah_life » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 pm

scotts wrote:She is definitely steak sauce.


Seriously- can't go wrong with a petite tattooed broad.
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby c_floyd II » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm

feminine weirdo and nerd wrote:Don't watch much porn at all but Chloe Carter is A1- petite with tattoos, she's perfect.

Spoiler: show
Image



Too much anal
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby brah_life » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:34 pm

funboi wrote:
feminine weirdo and nerd wrote:Don't watch much porn at all but Chloe Carter is A1- petite with tattoos, she's perfect.

Spoiler: show
Image



Too much anal


I didn't know there was such a thing? Guess it's a matter of preference.
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby c_floyd II » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:53 am

Not really into gaping assholes tbh
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby turd burglar » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:34 pm

august ames HAS to be one of the hottest pornstars EVER
turd burglar
just a turd
 
Posts: 3527
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 pm
Location: PA

Postby brah_life » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm

funboi wrote:Not really into gaping assholes tbh


It's not for everyone- last few young women I've finagled with loved it tho (no complaints).
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby Droog » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Miss Jessie Andrews. Does anybody know if she's still in the game??
Droog
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Postby klemsin66 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:26 am

Up
User avatar
klemsin66
 
Posts: 4465
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am
Location: Rhode Island

Postby c_floyd II » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:18 am

howdy
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby XCrandallX » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:22 am

August Ames, Karlee Grey, Layla London, and Keisha Grey. Dope.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58dc2123135ad
User avatar
XCrandallX
 
Posts: 10040
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Bodymore, Murderland

Postby scotts » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:25 pm

I feel like VR is too much of a financial commitment to jerking off, but I also imagine it's pretty cool.
User avatar
scotts
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby brah_life » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Anyone ever meet a porn star in a casual setting? I've met a few of the Burning Angel broads outside of Continental NYC, probably 7-8 years ago. I was smoking a cigarette outside and Joanna/ two other heavily tattooed babes that I don't know by name came out for one too. I happened to look over and said "you look familiar, I know you" with a shiteating grin, they laughed and we exchanged a little small talk.
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby WheresTheGabagool » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:05 pm

A girl in one of my classes in college was a Suicide Girl. Not sure if that makes you a porn star or just a model. I didn't know her personally but i found out because I was browsing the Suicide Girl instagram page, and they posted a pic of her. I was like "oh shit, she was in my class."
WheresTheGabagool
Basically Chalie
 
Posts: 6934
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 2:48 am
Location: Cambodia, So Cal

Postby brah_life » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:47 pm

I'd say that counts seeing SG is a pretty well know soft core/ alt model site.
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby severedfaith » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:49 pm

The Amazing Ty worked with me at Target. I didn't know she was making videos until long after I quit. Go ahead and Google her
User avatar
severedfaith
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Postby brah_life » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Wow, there's something you definitely don't see every day... low key expected some cute college aged babe- that was, eh, different.
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby c_floyd II » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:12 pm

well shit
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby No Doz » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:16 pm

amazing
User avatar
No Doz
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 am
Location: LI / BK, New York

Postby whateverman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 am

feminine weirdo and nerd wrote:Anyone ever meet a porn star in a casual setting? I've met a few of the Burning Angel broads outside of Continental NYC, probably 7-8 years ago. I was smoking a cigarette outside and Joanna/ two other heavily tattooed babes that I don't know by name came out for one too. I happened to look over and said "you look familiar, I know you" with a shiteating grin, they laughed and we exchanged a little small talk.

i'm a stand-up and i've met sovereign syre and alia janine in passing a couple times since they both are in comedy now. i didn't know sovereign syre was a porn girl when i met her. she was cool. we talked nerdy comedy shit, influences and etc. alia hosts a show at one of the clubs i hang out at. she looks like a suburban mom and seems super shy offstage so i've never really bothered talking to her beyond hi and bye.
whateverman
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 am
Location: Queen, NY

Postby PaulKersey » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:28 am

Alia hosts an open mic and should've stuck to porn. Needlessly bitchy.
PaulKersey
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: The Bronx

Postby TheFrictionAndSkin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Does anyone know the cam girl Ana Mercury?

https://rec-tube.com/watch/2016113005010224/?2
User avatar
TheFrictionAndSkin
 
Posts: 3802
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm
Location: Philly

Postby Que Sera Sera » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:00 pm

TheFrictionAndSkin wrote:Does anyone know the cam girl Ana Mercury?

https://rec-tube.com/watch/2016113005010224/?2" target="_blank


http://www.camwhores.tv/models/anamercury/
User avatar
Que Sera Sera
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: los angeles

Postby cooltobeyou » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Porn is over, Sidney Alexis wins porn forever
User avatar
cooltobeyou
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 pm
Location: Troy, NY

Postby othernewest1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:28 pm

WheresTheGabagool wrote:A girl in one of my classes in college was a Suicide Girl. Not sure if that makes you a porn star or just a model. I didn't know her personally but i found out because I was browsing the Suicide Girl instagram page, and they posted a pic of her. I was like "oh shit, she was in my class."

this is my dream
othernewest1
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 am
Location: california love

Postby brah_life » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:32 pm

whateverman wrote:
feminine weirdo and nerd wrote:Anyone ever meet a porn star in a casual setting? I've met a few of the Burning Angel broads outside of Continental NYC, probably 7-8 years ago. I was smoking a cigarette outside and Joanna/ two other heavily tattooed babes that I don't know by name came out for one too. I happened to look over and said "you look familiar, I know you" with a shiteating grin, they laughed and we exchanged a little small talk.

i'm a stand-up and i've met sovereign syre and alia janine in passing a couple times since they both are in comedy now. i didn't know sovereign syre was a porn girl when i met her. she was cool. we talked nerdy comedy shit, influences and etc. alia hosts a show at one of the clubs i hang out at. she looks like a suburban mom and seems super shy offstage so i've never really bothered talking to her beyond hi and bye.


That's pretty dope- aside from the ones that achieved stardom, most porn stars you wouldn't even recognize in the grocery store. They're just regular women, that happen to have a huge appetite for sex.

TheFrictionAndSkin wrote:Does anyone know the cam girl Ana Mercury?

https://rec-tube.com/watch/2016113005010224/?2


Image

What a goddess- natural beauty, down with kink, covered in tattoos and can pull off a fringe. She's basically the definition of wifey material.
User avatar
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Postby benten » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:55 pm

She's online right now on chaturbate
User avatar
benten
 
Posts: 7836
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:42 pm
Location: JC, TN

Postby klemsin66 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:26 pm

RIP porn thread?
User avatar
klemsin66
 
Posts: 4465
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am
Location: Rhode Island

Postby Que Sera Sera » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:01 pm

New chick i'm into. She's done two scenes. Bang bus and one for Naughty America. Marilyn Mansion
https://yespornplease.com/view/199022159
User avatar
Que Sera Sera
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: los angeles

Postby Chill 'em all » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:24 am

lol I like her name
User avatar
Chill 'em all
 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am
Location: Boston

Postby dudewolf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:58 pm

i dunno what it is about this girl, but many a seed has been spilt to her

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... a1a8e7d56f
User avatar
dudewolf
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 am
Location: ohio

Postby c_floyd II » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:12 pm

hot guys fuck lol
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby Que Sera Sera » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:13 pm

that site is so weird. some of the girls are legit but its all dudes who do gay stuff.
User avatar
Que Sera Sera
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: los angeles

Postby c_floyd II » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 pm

tbh its actually really good stuff
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby scotts » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:42 am

Hadley Viscara
User avatar
scotts
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby Mr. The Plague » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 am

Jillian Janson and Anya Olsen :smt007 :smt007
User avatar
Mr. The Plague
 
Posts: 20325
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:26 am
Location: Metro City

Postby SchlongConnery » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:52 am

dudewolf wrote:i dunno what it is about this girl, but many a seed has been spilt to her

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... a1a8e7d56f


Do you have a Jay Leno fetish?
User avatar
SchlongConnery
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm
Location: L.A. Gear

Postby scotts » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Summer Hart is almost perfect to me.
User avatar
scotts
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby dudewolf » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:55 pm

who's been on yalls radar lately?
User avatar
dudewolf
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 am
Location: ohio

Postby cornhusk » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:31 am

dudewolf wrote:who's been on yalls radar lately?

ur mum
cornhusk
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Postby dudewolf » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am

cornhusk wrote:
dudewolf wrote:who's been on yalls radar lately?

ur mum



what a coincidence.
User avatar
dudewolf
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 am
Location: ohio

Postby c_floyd II » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:16 am

MAKENNA BLUE
User avatar
c_floyd II
 
Posts: 24740
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Location: Nü Hampshire

Postby klemsin66 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:49 am

Sierra Skye is the best.
User avatar
klemsin66
 
Posts: 4465
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am
Location: Rhode Island

PreviousNext


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], EveryoneElse, jeremyxgoss and 33 guests