Creepy Experience Thread

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby bufo alvarius » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:41 pm

got a good one from the woman I'm seeing...
she used to live by herself in west hollywood, about a block off of melrose. she had a house that had a large front room where she had her tv/desk/music stuff, and then there was a long hallway where the bedroom/bathroom/ and finally the back door were. both of her doors had to be locked and unlocked with a key - even if she was leaving from inside the house.
she was home one evening and was recording music and doing work in the main living area in the front after work for about 4 or 5 hours. got tired, walked to her bathroom, got ready for bed, and then got in bed. she closes her eyes to go to sleep and hears footsteps in the front of her house. she shot up in her bed and said 'hello?' instinctively. no response.
a couple seconds later she hears the footsteps running down the hallway from the front of the house and sees a figure running by her doorway on the way to the back door. she screams, naturally, and whoever it was goes out of her back door and keeps running. she calls the police, they don't do shit.
the creepiest part of it all - her front door was locked the entire time, and because you need a key to get in/out - and her back door happened to be unlocked - the person had gotten into her house while she was gone and hid in her closet in the main room for hours while she worked on her computer. had her back door not happened to be unlocked, she would have been locked inside her place with the guy who was robbing her. the only thing he got was her laptop, and her landlord switched out her locks to normal ones that week.
bufo alvarius

Postby SnookiesPoof » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:34 am

^ I wish there was more shit like this in here.
SnookiesPoof

Postby Felix Hoenikker » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:43 am

YO FUCK THAT.
Felix Hoenikker

Postby captainsunshine » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:55 am

damn, reminds me of this fucked up shit
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby Apex Satanist » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:04 am

bufo alvarius wrote:got a good one from the woman I'm seeing...
she used to live by herself in west hollywood, about a block off of melrose. she had a house that had a large front room where she had her tv/desk/music stuff, and then there was a long hallway where the bedroom/bathroom/ and finally the back door were. both of her doors had to be locked and unlocked with a key - even if she was leaving from inside the house.
she was home one evening and was recording music and doing work in the main living area in the front after work for about 4 or 5 hours. got tired, walked to her bathroom, got ready for bed, and then got in bed. she closes her eyes to go to sleep and hears footsteps in the front of her house. she shot up in her bed and said 'hello?' instinctively. no response.
a couple seconds later she hears the footsteps running down the hallway from the front of the house and sees a figure running by her doorway on the way to the back door. she screams, naturally, and whoever it was goes out of her back door and keeps running. she calls the police, they don't do shit.
the creepiest part of it all - her front door was locked the entire time, and because you need a key to get in/out - and her back door happened to be unlocked - the person had gotten into her house while she was gone and hid in her closet in the main room for hours while she worked on her computer. had her back door not happened to be unlocked, she would have been locked inside her place with the guy who was robbing her. the only thing he got was her laptop, and her landlord switched out her locks to normal ones that week.

fuck
Apex Satanist

Postby vomitponx » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:03 pm

fell into another rabbit hole with that elisa lam case still creeps me out to this day. i guess the coroner ruled it accidental death and no drugs were found in her. but they didnt do a full blood test
vomitponx

Postby moet_the_poet » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:39 am

I stayed at the Cecil (Stay On Main) back in August, and you could tell it was a super old building with a lot of history. I didn’t see another person on my floor in the six days I stayed there, but it felt like a really busy building, almost as if the corridors were bustling. It almost sounded like a wind tunnel at night but then again Downtown is pretty crazy. I drank the tap water every single day and there were specks of blood on the curtains in my room when I got there. The staff were really nice, I would recommend it if you are on a budget :pizzaeater:

There were two elevators, not sure which one was the Elisa Lam lift, here is one of them:

Bonus corridor shot:

Another snap I took at the Hollywood Forever cemetery, one of the most tranquil places I have ever visited. Such a bizarre experience.
moet_the_poet

Postby KTS_MikeO'Malley » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:28 pm

So this happened sometime in October.

I drove out to visit this girl I'm kind of seeing, she lives in north central PA out in the middle of nowhere, all around her is miles and miles of state game lands as well as mountains. So one day it was fairly nice out and she wanted to go somewhere, so she mentioned an area out in the woods where there used to be a mining community back in the 1820's. I of course was about it and asked a lot of questions, which to my disappointment she knew very little. I discovered way more on the ride out with my phone and google, she really just knew cheap urban legend stories. So to get there, you drive up the side of this mountain, which is a public road, then off to the side there is a biking trail which you follow for several miles and then different trails branch off towards different areas like the coal yard, cemetery, and where partial foundations of homes are. It's pretty neat. Mind you we didn't take bikes, so we literally walked like 6 miles the whole time we were there. Around 4pm it starting getting dark, and we didn't have flash lights, just are cell phones, so we decided to head back which was 3 miles from where we were. By the time we were halfway back to the car it was basically pitch black. With our eyes adjusted and the little bit of moon light coming through the surrounding trees, we could just see enough and we were walking in a straight line. We were talking, it was getting a lot colder, and we were tired, then out of nowhere, farther down the trail in front of us we saw a white light about 8 feet off the ground turn on for a few seconds then turn off. Immediately she was worried and was a little bit too and we stopped. Considering we were far away from any town and basically in the middle of nowhere. We didn't see any other vehicles or signs of other people on the way in. If it was a flashlight, it was specifically pointed in our direction. So at this point we got out our phones and put our lights on. We prepared to potentially come face to face with someone and kept walking. After 2 minutes or so we saw the same thing again, only this time the light flickered on and off several times, but even though we had walked a bit the light still seemed to be the exact same distance away. It wasn't any closer, so we started walking a little faster. This continued for about 20 minutes. Us walking with this hovering light turning on and off in front of us but us not getting any closer to it. Then the light changed color and turned red. At this point she was getting really freaked out, where I was just getting pissed off cause I assumed it was someone fucking with us. Then what I would guess was maybe 200 yards in front of us and to the left we heard one of the scariest things I've ever heard in my life. Like something out of a sci-fi or horror movie, what I can only describe as a deafeningly loud guttural & monsterous roar like yell. We came to a dead stop, my jaw must have been hanging open, it was unexpected and so fucking loud, like hurting your ears loud. I've heard bears, coyotes, wolves, and other animals make noises before, and I can remember in my head what it sounded like, and I can't compare it to anything but stuff from fictitious movies. It held out the yell for like 15 seconds or so too. After it stopped we began walking again, which was generally towards where the sound came from. We saw the lights again several more times, only this time they were higher off the ground. By this point she was losing her shit, I was pretty scared but I just kept saying we were fine and we were almost to the car. So after what felt like the longest walk back ever, we got to the car and got out of there.
KTS_MikeO'Malley

Postby t.doomhammer » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:05 pm

At this point I'm pretty sure my house is haunted. My old roommate/current landlord lived there with his aunt for like 14 years before she passed away suddenly in 2013, I moved in November of 2015. It was fine at first, just a drafty old house with two dudes, three dogs and a cat. My roommate started traveling heavily for work in February 2016, and that's when shit would get weird. The cat refused to come inside, and I'd notice the dogs would do this weird thing where they'd all line up next to eachother and stare into space either in the kitchen or the living room. By this point, it was springtime and things were starting to warm up, but there were days where I'd walk through the hall to my room or go out to the garage and it would be freezing cold. Keep in mind, my house doesn't have AC, most places in Portland don't, especially older houses. With my roomroommate being gone 5 days a week for work, his girlfriend at the time would come over and feed the dogs occasionally. One night I was home from work and wanted to take a shower, and heard the water running. I was pretty whatever about it, we only have one bathroom so I'm used to sharing... except an hour later, the water was still running. I shut it off and texted his girlfriend, who was working until 2 and had not been over at all. I don't live in a great neighborhood so I'm really conscious about locking up, so anyone coming into the house who didn't have a key was going to have to get in touch with me to get back in. She also made a point of telling me that her stuff like keys, jewelry and even her backpack would go missing for days at a time and turn up in random parts of the house.

He moved out in November. Nothing weird has happened since then.
t.doomhammer

Postby ChangexofxIdeas » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:02 am

moet_the_poet wrote:
Another snap I took at the Hollywood Forever cemetery, one of the most tranquil places I have ever visited. Such a bizarre experience.

Hollywood Forever is tight. I went there looking to have creepy pottery experiences but it was the wrong Swayze.
ChangexofxIdeas
Danger Play Enthusiast

Postby topo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:37 am

I was almost murdered in front of my apartment last year and saw the angel of death at one point. I don't know if it was the adrenaline mixed in with the drugs, but it was so real and there was this overwhelming, all-encompassing fear that came along with it. I remember a few days later I was sitting at the same steps and the priest that lived across from me noticed I was having a moment. He went up to me and started praying for me although I don't believe in god or anything I went with it cause it was such a nice gesture. I leave and come back a few days later and notice a few holy water crosses on my steps and front door. I open my door and notice there is one holy water cross on the inside of my door next to some dried up blood of mine. I don't know how it could have gotten on the inside of my door since my apartment was locked. I was tripping about it a few minutes ago remembering shit from last year. I have no way of explaining it, but I'm not a paranormal type of person or even religious so I really don't know what to make of it.

I wish I would have taken a picture of it at the time. I have some grainy Snapchat video which is about it.

I'm not sure if the actual video is better quality than YouTube https://www.mediafire.com/file/n4mku5gu ... G_4729.mp4

You would think somebody shooting you while your struggling with their gun and the barrel being right next to your chest, but the bullet only grazing you would make you believe in god, but I think it was just chance. That's all life is sometimes.

Postby PiranhaSauna » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:34 am

topo wrote:I was almost murdered in front of my apartment last year and saw the angel of death at one point. I don't know if it was the adrenaline mixed in with the drugs, but it was so real and there was this overwhelming, all-encompassing fear that came along with it. I remember a few days later I was sitting at the same steps and the priest that lived across from me noticed I was having a moment. He went up to me and started praying for me although I don't believe in god or anything I went with it cause it was such a nice gesture. I leave and come back a few days later and notice a few holy water crosses on my steps and front door. I open my door and notice there is one holy water cross on the inside of my door next to some dried up blood of mine. I don't know how it could have gotten on the inside of my door since my apartment was locked. I was tripping about it a few minutes ago remembering shit from last year. I have no way of explaining it, but I'm not a paranormal type of person or even religious so I really don't know what to make of it.

I wish I would have taken a picture of it at the time. I have some grainy Snapchat video which is about it.

I'm not sure if the actual video is better quality than YouTube https://www.mediafire.com/file/n4mku5gu ... G_4729.mp4

You would think somebody shooting you while your struggling with their gun and the barrel being right next to your chest, but the bullet only grazing you would make you believe in god, but I think it was just chance. That's all life is sometimes.

What happened that you almost got killed?
PiranhaSauna
doesn't understand the Bill of Rights

Postby topo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:59 am

PiranhaSauna wrote:
topo wrote:I was almost murdered in front of my apartment last year and saw the angel of death at one point. I don't know if it was the adrenaline mixed in with the drugs, but it was so real and there was this overwhelming, all-encompassing fear that came along with it. I remember a few days later I was sitting at the same steps and the priest that lived across from me noticed I was having a moment. He went up to me and started praying for me although I don't believe in god or anything I went with it cause it was such a nice gesture. I leave and come back a few days later and notice a few holy water crosses on my steps and front door. I open my door and notice there is one holy water cross on the inside of my door next to some dried up blood of mine. I don't know how it could have gotten on the inside of my door since my apartment was locked. I was tripping about it a few minutes ago remembering shit from last year. I have no way of explaining it, but I'm not a paranormal type of person or even religious so I really don't know what to make of it.

What happened that you almost got killed?

Da trap house got too hot

Postby Chem D » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Bump for slight spoop:

I was at a party last night and we were up drinking until about 6 in the morning. Me and someone else went to sleep in the sitting room; I was on the floor. One guy was asleep in the kitchen and the rest were upstairs in the different bedrooms.

At around 8:30, the door to the sitting room opened and someone walked in and started moving stuff around on the coffee table where I was lying right next to. I was mostly asleep and still pretty drunk, so I could barely open my eyes. I rolled over and could just see it was someone wearing black trousers. Anyway, as I turned over to see who it was, they walked out of the room.

I just assumed it was my friend who was in the kitchen looking for their keys to go home and thought nothing of it. About a half an hour later I got up to go pee and the front door was wide open. I thought whoever came into the sitting room to find their keys just didn't shut the door properly, no big deal.

But then I realized everyone was still there, no one had left. The guy who was in the kitchen, who I had assumed came in to the sitting room, was passed out still in his shoes on a couch. I think someone managed to get into the house, try to rob some car keys/wallets from the coffee table, but when I turned over to see who it was, they freaked out and left the house in a hurry, not closing the door behind him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chem D

Postby prisonofsoap » Tue May 02, 2017 7:25 pm

bufo alvarius wrote:got a good one from the woman I'm seeing...

Fuck this shit :smt009
prisonofsoap

Postby jesper » Wed May 03, 2017 1:32 am

monday night i was woke up by what sounded like my neighbor screaming like he was getting murdered or something around 05.00. i got up but didnt know where in the apartment complex the scream came from, couldve been above or below or anywhere, so i walked outside to see if anyone elses light were on but the whole building was dark. figured i must have dreamed it

heres the creepy part. in a town close to mine someone woke up by screaming outside around the same time i did, 05.00. a dead body was discovered in the morning so someone got murdered around that time. weird coincidence. i still dont know if i dreamed it or if someone in my building or outside actually screamed
jesper
Thou shalt not bump ancient threads

Postby Piss_Wizard » Sun May 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Read the entire thread, now time to contribute.

When I was in my early 20's I had this friend Dave. Dave was about ten years older than me and to be honest, a piece of shit. Always broke, deadbeat dad, constantly begging for shit.

Dave lived in a council house in one of the nicer units in a shitty estate. The whole estate was full of junkies. Always overdoses, needles everywhere, if you had a car you couldn't leave it on the street without it eventually being broken into.

So one night I was staying at Dave's rather than walk home. I was sleeping face down on the lounge room floor still in my boots and jacket seeing as it was a bit chilly. Dave was sleeping in his room up the hall. Around what I guess would be 1 o'clock I start waking up a little. I can feel someones hand on my calf shaking my leg trying to wake me. I just mumble something to Dave about leaving me alone and go back to sleep.

About five minutes later it starts happening again. This time I wake up a bit more, but still not exactly wide awake. I roll over onto my back and start fumbling for my jacket pocket trying to get out a crushed packet of smokes. As I am doing this I say "What is it? You want a cigg?" assuming Dave has woken up and that's the reason he is waking me which wouldn't be out of character for him at all. So I'm now laying on my back and hes bent over me in the dark and I can only see his silhouette. For some reason he had his head pretty close to me, like he was bent right over staring at me really close. He didn't reply to what I was saying at all. This had all happened pretty quickly and I was still waking up and my eyes were adjusting to the light. There was a big glass sliding door that went out to his balcony that was letting a slight bit of light from down on the street into the room. I couldn't really see his face as he stood up straight but could make out that he was wearing black jeans and a white tshirt with a circular logo on the breast pocket part.

Then I realized it wasn't Dave. This guy had a few inches of dark hair and I had just shaved Dave's head that afternoon.

I think I said something like "Fuck, you're not Dave!" and then guessed some rude, thoughtless little pig had broken in, woke me up and was now standing over me. I started screaming for Dave and as I did so the guy slowly turned away from me and as he took a step he was just gone. It was like he just stepped into nothing. Up until then he was solid, not ghostly. I thought there was a living person in the room.

I got up and run to Dave's room and told him, he didn't even take his head off the pillow and mumbles "You're just tripping man, go back to sleep." So I went back to the fucking room where this fucked shit had just happened, turned on the tv, the lights and the playstation and tried not to think about it until morning.

I wouldn't stay there ever again. A few months later Dave says to me "I think my place is haunted aye". No shit Dave.

Incidentally I hadn't seen Dave in about a decade but recently he showed up again and is now a bum who sits on the ground near my work asking strangers for money or smoking synthetic weed. I asked him about the ghost but he just said some crazy shit about how he moved out because the government had bugged the place and was spying on him. I pretty much avoid him now.
Piss_Wizard

Postby brah_life » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Probably my all time favorite thread on here- just in time for Halloween too.
brah_life
Spent $40 on a brick because hypebeast said it's cool

Postby PiranhaSauna » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:02 am

Wish more creepy shit happened to more people so this thread stayed more active.
PiranhaSauna
doesn't understand the Bill of Rights

Postby jesper » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:06 am

KTS_MikeO'Malley wrote:
Alex Practice wrote:
Matt_D wrote:
kreaturemilk wrote:
Andrewxvx wrote:Alright. I don't believe in spirits or ghosts, but this story freaked me out.

I was dating a girl this summer. Her family lives in this nice little suburb, but apparently one of the parents lost their cellphone. When you lose a cellphone you just go buy a new one. Nothing was any different, but one day my ex comes home from school and the cellphone is duct taped to the bedroom door of her brother.

They look through the pictures on the phone and find this picture.
In the foreground there's some creepy looking intruder. In the background is her little brother.

[resize]http://i39.tinypic.com/24xgjnn.jpg,580[/resize]

what the FUCK. Fuck this so bad

Am I the only one who can't see the photo?

Fake or not, this will always be one of my favorites. It looks like a selfie taken by a possessed ventriloquist dummy.
http://i39.tinypic.com/24xgjnn.jpg,580

YOOOOOOOOOO
jesper
Thou shalt not bump ancient threads

Postby brah_life » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 am

^ That one was one of the better stories on here.

I think I wrote a few under my old account but don't feel like searching through 123 pages right now for it.

One of them was mid 90s at the mall in Amherst. It was a rainy Spring day and my Dad wanted to know if I wanted to take a ride up to this mall to check it out. So we went up there, walked around and saw one of those sit down chain pizza places (might of been a Papa Gino's or Sbarros), so my Dad asks if I'm hungry and I say sure. We walk into the place and I immediately get this odd feeling of dread, I glance up at my Dad and he has a "wtf" look on his face. I remember it just feeling completely off, having a muted hue and even the sound was slightly distorted/ unreal. Then I noticed everyone in there had stopped what they were doing and looked over at us. They all basically looked like they were out of the 70s and kind of dated. We order two slices, woof them down quickly and leave. As soon as we walk back into the mall everything appears normal again, it warms up and the sense of dread is immediately lifted. We go on about our day. A few years later when I was 18ish a friend asks if I want to take a blunt ride up there, I say sure. We head up there, smoke and I tell him the story and how weird it was- he immediately says "I want to check it out." So we get there and walk the mall and it's nowhere to be found, there was an old janitor and I asked him "where'd the pizza place go?" he gave a somewhat puzzled look and responded "that hasn't been here for 20 years, kid." Actually got goosebumps writing this out, I know it sounds bullshit and or completely insane but my Dad still brings it up occasionally. "Remember when we went to a different reality/ dimension/ time?" Crazy.
brah_life

Postby brah_life » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 am

The other unexplainable creepy event was at Van Horn (a huge park in my old neighborhood), circa 1995ish. A few friends and I went on a Friday late night blunt walk around 10-11o'clock at night. The way the park is set up is there is trails and a paved path on the wooded side, a huge baseball diamond with small bleachers, then basketball and tennis courts on the other side. We used to sit on the bleachers as it gave us full viewing of the park that way we could see if cops or nosy neighbors were rolling up. So we're sitting there getting stoned and I see all the color drain from my friends face then look in the direction he was staring. I would say 60 or 70 yards away there were these 3 illuminated human shaped figures slowing creeping along towards us, they had almost a bluish hue to them yet were illuminated and see through- if I recall correctly now my third friend who had the blunt had turned and threw it straight in the air like "let's get the fuck out of here!!!" We all ran in the direction of the street, broke up to go to our individual houses and kept running till we got home. I probably cleared 5 blocks in a minute and a half, my heart was coming out of my chest and my nice high was completely gone. Never been a huge believer in the supernatural but there's literally no logical explanation for what we saw.
brah_life

Postby parock » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 am

KTS_MikeO'Malley wrote:So this happened sometime in October.

I drove out to visit this girl I'm kind of seeing, she lives in north central PA out in the middle of nowhere, all around her is miles and miles of state game lands as well as mountains. So one day it was fairly nice out and she wanted to go somewhere, so she mentioned an area out in the woods where there used to be a mining community back in the 1820's. I of course was about it and asked a lot of questions, which to my disappointment she knew very little. I discovered way more on the ride out with my phone and google, she really just knew cheap urban legend stories. So to get there, you drive up the side of this mountain, which is a public road, then off to the side there is a biking trail which you follow for several miles and then different trails branch off towards different areas like the coal yard, cemetery, and where partial foundations of homes are. It's pretty neat. Mind you we didn't take bikes, so we literally walked like 6 miles the whole time we were there. Around 4pm it starting getting dark, and we didn't have flash lights, just are cell phones, so we decided to head back which was 3 miles from where we were. By the time we were halfway back to the car it was basically pitch black. With our eyes adjusted and the little bit of moon light coming through the surrounding trees, we could just see enough and we were walking in a straight line. We were talking, it was getting a lot colder, and we were tired, then out of nowhere, farther down the trail in front of us we saw a white light about 8 feet off the ground turn on for a few seconds then turn off. Immediately she was worried and was a little bit too and we stopped. Considering we were far away from any town and basically in the middle of nowhere. We didn't see any other vehicles or signs of other people on the way in. If it was a flashlight, it was specifically pointed in our direction. So at this point we got out our phones and put our lights on. We prepared to potentially come face to face with someone and kept walking. After 2 minutes or so we saw the same thing again, only this time the light flickered on and off several times, but even though we had walked a bit the light still seemed to be the exact same distance away. It wasn't any closer, so we started walking a little faster. This continued for about 20 minutes. Us walking with this hovering light turning on and off in front of us but us not getting any closer to it. Then the light changed color and turned red. At this point she was getting really freaked out, where I was just getting pissed off cause I assumed it was someone fucking with us. Then what I would guess was maybe 200 yards in front of us and to the left we heard one of the scariest things I've ever heard in my life. Like something out of a sci-fi or horror movie, what I can only describe as a deafeningly loud guttural & monsterous roar like yell. We came to a dead stop, my jaw must have been hanging open, it was unexpected and so fucking loud, like hurting your ears loud. I've heard bears, coyotes, wolves, and other animals make noises before, and I can remember in my head what it sounded like, and I can't compare it to anything but stuff from fictitious movies. It held out the yell for like 15 seconds or so too. After it stopped we began walking again, which was generally towards where the sound came from. We saw the lights again several more times, only this time they were higher off the ground. By this point she was losing her shit, I was pretty scared but I just kept saying we were fine and we were almost to the car. So after what felt like the longest walk back ever, we got to the car and got out of there.

we're all just gonna gloss over this like this isn't fucking terrifying
parock

Postby DG3000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:23 am

Have any of you ever tried the "Korean elevator game." ?
DG3000

Postby Stoner Witch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:59 am

DG3000 wrote:Have any of you ever tried the "Korean elevator game." ?

Nah, but I want to try it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevator_game
Stoner Witch
THWUMP

Postby DG3000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:13 pm

Stoner Witch wrote:

same, I know someone on here mustve tried it at some point
DG3000

Postby wakai » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:37 pm

DG3000 wrote:
Stoner Witch wrote:

same, I know someone on here mustve tried it at some point

Interesting. I'll give it a shot and post back with results. Wish me luck.
wakai

Postby prisonofsoap » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 pm

I would never fuck any game or ritual that involves the spirit world EVER EVER EVER. I am a pussy. Also not trying to have some demon after me forever
prisonofsoap

Postby captainsunshine » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:19 pm

prisonofsoap wrote:I would never fuck any game or ritual that involves the spirit world EVER EVER EVER. I am a pussy. Also not trying to have some demon after me forever

what if you and the demon become buds and a sitcom is made about your hijinks?

It's justttt

ME AND MY DEMON!

wednesday nights on NBC
captainsunshine
Frasier Superfan

Postby prisonofsoap » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 pm

captainsunshine wrote:
prisonofsoap wrote:I would never fuck any game or ritual that involves the spirit world EVER EVER EVER. I am a pussy. Also not trying to have some demon after me forever

what if you and the demon become buds and a sitcom is made about your hijinks?

It's justttt

ME AND MY DEMON!

wednesday nights on NBC

i'll allow it
prisonofsoap

Postby Cannonball » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm

KTS_MikeO'Malley wrote:The other night I was ready to go to sleep, I sleep with a fan on so I turned that on then turned the lights out. At first nothing was out of place, but then I faintly heard what sounded like a tv playing in the background. I was confused because everyone in my house was asleep. So with my eyes adjusted to the dark, I sat up, turned the fan off and listened. Nothing. Complete and total silence. I waited for a bit listening, then turned the fan back on and laid down again. In about 30 seconds I started hearing it again. So over the noise of my fan, I laid there trying to make out any details. It sounded like someone talking over an analog television, it was close but distant and fuzzy enough that I couldn't make out the words, but I couldn't tell it was a woman. One more time I sat up, I could still hear it. Turned the fan off, nothing but silence. So in turning the fan backstage on and laying down I plugged my ears with my fingers and laid there staring at the ceiling. With the lights out in my room, there's a very small amount of light from a street lamp that sneaks around the cracks of my covered window. So I can see the general outline and layout of my room, but not much else. As I lay there with my ears plugged, I fucking swear a gigantic black mass slowly worked its way across my room and covered my eyes and face. At this point I uncovered my ears, and now I couldn't see anything, but with my ears unplugged, whatever was around me was also blocking the sound and breeze from the fan. I just lay there with my eyes open as wide as I could get them, frozen in confusion-not sure what to do. Then it faded away and the tiny bit of light returned. No noises or anything weird and I soon fell asleep.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this ever?

This sounds similar to a situation I had. I've posted it here but noone ever cared.

Me and my friends were sitting outside my apartment at night smoking a cig. I used to live in a complex near the woods, and I started to hear the distinct sound over voices talking over a weird static. Almost like what you describe as an analog tv or someone flipping through dead AM stations. My friend convinced me it was no big deal and I was being a BAYBAYYYYYY, so I dropped it. (I heard 1 clear sentence from the voices, that I wish to this day I could remember, but I felt like I was being ridiculous so I just kind of dropped it and forgot what it said...)

Minutes later we are talking and we both stop, and my friend says "do you see that?"

I did, my response "that weird glowing orb?"

Floating gently up and down through the parking lot was a softball shaped slightly glowing white orb. It looks translucent but solid at the same time, unlike anything I have ever seen before... Coming from this orb was the same static sound with voices over it that I heard from the forest. We just sat in silence as it glided towards us, went right in between us with the static sound getting louder as it approached. Eventually it floated over to the grass and just gently sank into the ground and disappeared completely.

I was so spooked I made my friend drive us out of there even though I was home ahaha. We drove around for about an hour trying to comprehend what the fuck we had just experienced...Still have no clue.
Cannonball

Postby Cannonball » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm

I told my other friends dad about it, he's big into conspiracies and stuff, and he wound up showing me a video of security camera footage that showed almost exactly what we saw that night. I'll try and find that if anyone is interested.
Cannonball

Postby brah_life » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Sounds like the story with two friends and myself in the park, though these were vaguely people shaped- still to this day have no logical explanation but all 3 of us saw it. Would def be interested in seeing the video.
brah_life

Postby Interlewd » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:52 pm

This story fucks me up till this day but I love telling it any chance I get.

So, one Wednesday morning I didn't go to school and stayed home, but the rest of my family went to work. Also keep in mind that at the time I was living on a ranch, away from the city and the nearest other home was about 4 miles away. Anyways, I was up at 8am playing video games on my computer, which is in the living room and directly behind the computer was a door and thru that was my brothers room. I was sitting there starring at the computer screen and all of a sudden I hear the doorknob slightly shake, but I brush it off and think nothing of it. I hear the doorknob shake again and this time it was followed my a slight bump against the door. This time I turn around, stare at the door for a few seconds, then turn back to the computer and continue playing. About 5 minutes later I hear another doorknob shake and door bumps, but this time it was as if someone was aggressively turning the doorknob and trying to kick the door down at the same time. At this point all the hairs on my body are standing up and I'm straight up terrified. I turn around slowly, stare at the door for a good 10 seconds, and get the courage to walk up to the door. I grab the doorknob very tightly and slam the door wide open only to see his room like it always is, but not a single soul in there. After checking his room I walk throughout the WHOLE HOUSE and find nobody, not even a single car is parked outside either.

I called my parents and brother shortly after and they all told me the same thing, they're at work.

I'm pretty sure it was some sort of spirit haunting the house because my family has similar spooky ass experiences from there as well
Interlewd

Postby creativexcover » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 pm

^ that reminds me of a time I was home alone, maybe age 11.
Playing video games and there's a lamp on in my dad's room, I hate the dark, so I used to have so many lights on, even if I wasn't near the room, just so when I got close, the light was already on.
So, I'm playing videogames in my room and can see the lamp in my old man's room, I look away and the lamp (which is one of those ones you turn the switch to turn on/off) switches off. I sat there kinda like "what the fuck?", thinking maybe the switch was on the edge of turning over and just did now. But, no. The light turned back on, right when that happened, I stood right up and ran out - fucking BOOKED it to my friends house down the road. Got home and my dad yelled at me for keeping so many lights on. Fuck, that was terrifying! I'll never forget it.
creativexcover

Postby Cannonball » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:02 pm

One time I was on the computer home alone when I was like 13, had my headphones in because I had been playing a game, but I stopped playing and was just browsing the net, but the headphones were still on. I then started to hear what sounded like a man taking a few slow breaths loudly coming right out of my headphones, it literally sounded like someone standing right next to me just breathing into my ear. Threw those fucking headphones across the room and left the house entirely. All but refused to use them again for months thinking they were haunted ahahah.

I've tried to think of a logical explanation, but I remember being on a just a normal ass forum that I frequented and it's not like I have an audio file called "ManBreathingCreepily.mp3" that happened to randomly start playing.
Cannonball

Postby brah_life » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:58 pm

I was actually listening to music a while back and when the album stopped playing I heard static/ breathing and talking very faintly but couldn't make out what was being said. Also, shut down the app- so it wasn't like it was a hidden track or something.
brah_life

Postby vomitponx » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:31 pm

nothing too crazy but
first some weird history about the house i moved back into. my dad bought it in the 80s and it was owned by a older lesbian couple, my room was decorated for a little boy as it had an old disney linoleum floor but the couple had no kids and my dad doesnt know of anyone whos owned the house before them. my sisters have had dreams about a boy playing in our backyard and so have i.
but anyway
every so often it sounds and feels like someones trying to open the front door and its not me hearing things cause my dogs go crazy. well yesterday i went outside to meet the delivery guy and when i tried to go back in the door was locked. i was the only one home and i unlocked the door to go out in the first place

but yeah thats it just a creepy experience i had yesterday
vomitponx

Postby creativexcover » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Cannonball wrote:left the house entirely

My go-to move
creativexcover

Postby Cannonball » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:03 am

noone here ever appreciates my floating ethereal orb story when I post it here :/ when I tell it to people in real life, I sometimes forget how it makes me sound and then when they start laughing I realize "oh I sound like a crazy person, right." aha
Cannonball

Postby t.doomhammer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:56 am

youdonthink wrote:I've been thinking about a house I used to live in several years ago, and I think there was some supernaturally bad energy/spirit going on there. There are events that I've ignored and pushed in the back of mind because my living there coincided with a very low and depressing point in my life. But now I'm thinking that this may have happened for a more sinister reason than I imagined.

On the first week that I had moved in, I was up late one night, around 3am. I was on my computer and the song "I put a spell on you" started playing from the computer. I thought it was just an annoying pop up as I used to stream movies all the time from sites prone to that shit. But when I went to close the offending window, there werent any extra ones open. Right before I really began to feel uncomfortable, the song suddenly stopped. It was weird, but I thought my comp was just fucking up, or that I was tired and delirious, even though I was sober. Whatever.

That same month I had a friend over to visit my new place. She said she saw someone, a shadow-like figure, walk into the living room. I walked over to check...no one there. Weird.

I was in my last year as an undergrad, and I spiraled into a bleak depression. I started doing deplorable things that I think back and feel disgusted by. I also began having suicidal ideation.

One night during the first year, I turned off the light to go to sleep, and a loud buzzing began. I turned on the light and a golf ball sized, black insect of a type that I had never and have never since seen was flying around my room. I freaked out and froze for a few seconds. I eventually decided to try and kill it with a shoe. I struck it and watched it fall behind my bed. The buzzing stopped. I spent at least five minutes searching for it, but I never found it.

I felt undeniably oppressed and spent the last couple years there in a numb, drunken stupor, writing music and poetry, involving myself in a toxic relationship. My roommates were stagnant people. We were a household of voiceless, tired whispers and calls for help. I remember that on some nights the common, unlit areas looked darker than they should have. I remember cats peering into the windows. I remember the daily buzzing of a neighbor's chainsaw, tearing through a seemingly never ending project. I remember feeling like being in my room was being in another life. My window faced west, and the sun would blare in my eyes, warning me before dusk. The house also had an all denim couch and matching ottoman. Terrifying.

After I moved out, the horrible relationship ended shortly afterwards, and I began to feel like a weight had been lifted. I never contemplated suicide again. I actually saw myself in the mirror, and not the shell of some haunted, scared creature. So yeah, fuck that house. The rent was cheap though.

I gotta say this freaked me out. Was this in Seattle?
t.doomhammer

Postby born to die » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:15 am

Cannonball wrote:noone here ever appreciates my floating ethereal orb story when I post it here :/ when I tell it to people in real life, I sometimes forget how it makes me sound and then when they start laughing I realize "oh I sound like a crazy person, right." aha

I believe you

youdonthink wrote:The house also had an all denim couch and matching ottoman. Terrifying.

:smt005
born to die
tried to do the right thing

Postby youdonthink » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:42 pm

t.doomhammer wrote:I gotta say this freaked me out. Was this in Seattle?

It was in Irvine, CA. Looking back I'm not sure if I was imagining shit because I was depressed, or if I was depressed because I was in that house. Probably an ugly combo of both. Unsettling either way.

When I moved to Seattle, my first apt was apparently a former residence of Layne Staley. My friend joked that I would wake up i the middle of the night to hear the bass riff from Would...never happened. Aside from giant spiders, nothing but good vibes at that place.
youdonthink

Postby youdonthink » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Revisiting this thread has me remembering things. When I was in high school, I came home late one Christmas Eve night to see traces of flames and a giant smoke cloud hanging in the air of my neighborhood. I remember standing in the driveway with my parents and saying something to each other about how sad it was that someone's house had caught on fire at Christmas. The next morning we saw the news.

It was no simple house fire:
http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-sant ... story.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covina_massacre
"At approximately 11:30 p.m. PST, Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, dressed in a Santa Claus suit, knocked on the door of his former in-laws' house, occupied by about 25 people, with a gift-wrapped package containing a homemade flamethrower in one hand and a 9mm semi-automatic handgun in the other hand; he also had three additional 9mm semi-automatic handguns in his possession. When the door opened, Pardo fired the handgun at the eight-year-old daughter of Leticia Yuzefpolsky, a sister of Sylvia Pardo,[6] as she ran to greet him, injuring her in the face. He then fired indiscriminately at fleeing party-goers. Police speculate that Pardo may have stood over and pointedly executed some of the victims, using the other handguns.[7]

After the shootings, Pardo unwrapped the package containing the homemade flamethrower, and used it to spray racing fuel gasoline to set the home ablaze.[8][9] Nine people died from either gunfire or flames, and three others were wounded: the eight-year-old girl who was shot in the face with severe but non-life-threatening injuries, a 16-year-old girl shot and wounded in the back, and a 20-year-old woman who suffered a broken ankle jumping out of the second-floor window.[9][10] There was one survivor who called the authorities during the attack, after escaping to a neighbor's house.[11] The resulting fire soared approximately 40 to 50 feet and took 80 firefighters an hour-and-a-half to extinguish. Due to the intensity of the fire, identification of the victims was done with dental and medical records."

Nearly ten years later, the fenced-up lot is still razed and abandonned, except for an empty pool and slide:
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 313#photo0

The house was a little less than a mile from my parents', far enough away to think that the whole thing was originally just an accidental misfortune rather than a neighborhood apocalypse. People are fucked.
youdonthink

Postby jblaze » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 pm

subbed for later
jblaze

Postby brah_life » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Legit had the weirdest unexplainable thing happen to me last night. Went to the gas station down the street from me for gas and to grab lotto tickets. Fueled up outside with my card then headed in and grabbed my lotto stuff. Acquired said tickets then got back into my car and put it into drive. Here's where things get strange- some dude that struck me as really out of place for some reason comes out of nowhere as I'm getting ready to take off. So he walks by then my view of dude is obstructed by the gas pump next to me, so I take my foot off the brake and roll around to get a better look at dude...and he's fucking gone. Like literally vanished into thin air, gone. There was no way he could have gone anywhere in the literal 2 seconds it took for me to pull my car out. WTF
brah_life

Postby DregsOvPluto » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:18 pm

feminine weirdo and nerd wrote:Legit had the weirdest unexplainable thing happen to me last night. Went to the gas station down the street from me for gas and to grab lotto tickets. Fueled up outside with my card then headed in and grabbed my lotto stuff. Acquired said tickets then got back into my car and put it into drive. Here's where things get strange- some dude that struck me as really out of place for some reason comes out of nowhere as I'm getting ready to take off. So he walks by then my view of dude is obstructed by the gas pump next to me, so I take my foot off the brake and roll around to get a better look at dude...and he's fucking gone. Like literally vanished into thin air, gone. There was no way he could have gone anywhere in the literal 2 seconds it took for me to pull my car out. WTF

Daddy needed his juice
DregsOvPluto
slam or die

Postby brah_life » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:48 pm

"Daddy got his juice" :smt005
brah_life

Postby born to die » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Snap judgment on NPR would do Halloween episodes. I think they made them into a spinoff podcast called spooked. I shouldn't be listening to them but they're pretty damn good

https://spookedpodcast.org
born to die
tried to do the right thing

Postby Anti-todo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:10 pm

^Listened to seven episodes of this today, awesome recommendation! The Roadhouse Saloon was probably my favorite so far.
Anti-todo

Previous