Creepy Experience Thread

General discussion, shows, and everything else.

Postby smokedout » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:48 am

awesome!
smokedout

Postby Hernik » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:57 pm

MORE
Hernik
eats faggot cum

Postby pfft! » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Hernik wrote:MORE
pfft!

Postby funkypill » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 am

As a long-time lurker of this phenomenal thread I always revisit it at this time of year in search of more scares :smt041. However, there's a particular story that I remember reading a while back that I would love to check out again that I can't find for the life of me.. can anyone help? I'm almost certain I read it here.

Anyway, the story is of a fisherman (pretty sure he was a fisherman) who goes out on his own on his boat and on the way back encounters a 'faceless child' who chills him to the bone and recounts as being pure evil. I remember it being a pretty lengthy read (but those are always the best ones I find as long as there's a decent payoff at the end :pizzaeater:). I know the above isn't a lot to go on but I'm hoping that someone here will know what I'm talking about because it's doing my head in trying to find it! Cheers all
funkypill

Postby Alex Practice » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:09 am

that story was featured in the 'black eyed kids' section of kingofwolves/serene knowledge, but it's gone down, and i haven't been able to find a repost online. heres a subreddit for BEK stories if you wanna search though!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackEyedKidsStories
Alex Practice

Postby Alex Practice » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:32 pm

So, funkypill managed to find the story he mentioned, I'm posting it on his behalf, since he's having some new poster limitations.

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php ... amp.45271/

I love shit like this!
Alex Practice

Postby Alex Practice » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:02 pm

i live in a garage and it's haunted as fuck. there's a guy who used to live in here who died and i randomly catch smells of cigarettes/cologne, things fall off shelves when there's no draft or anything that could've done shit, and i swear to god i just saw a shadow walk behind me. (my computer faces away from the garage door so i caught something walking past in the reflection out of the corner of my eye.) Once in a while I get a really strong, uncomfortable sensation that I'm being watched. It's something that sounds cheesy but if you ever experience it, it's unmistakable.

Anyway, it's either my imagination or homeboy's ghost, but either way, it's not too malevolent or stressful. Just kinda mildly annoying when I hear noises and shit and have to go check to see if there's a rat or something that got in.

Sorry it's not super spoopy but it is Halloween and I wanted an excuse to bump dis shit
Alex Practice

Postby xlipsx » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Alex Practice wrote:i live in a garage and it's haunted as fuck. there's a guy who used to live in here who died and i randomly catch smells of cigarettes/cologne, things fall off shelves when there's no draft or anything that could've done shit, and i swear to god i just saw a shadow walk behind me. (my computer faces away from the garage door so i caught something walking past in the reflection out of the corner of my eye.) Once in a while I get a really strong, uncomfortable sensation that I'm being watched. It's something that sounds cheesy but if you ever experience it, it's unmistakable.

Anyway, it's either my imagination or homeboy's ghost, but either way, it's not too malevolent or stressful. Just kinda mildly annoying when I hear noises and shit and have to go check to see if there's a rat or something that got in.

Sorry it's not super spoopy but it is Halloween and I wanted an excuse to bump dis shit

all tha freaky shit happens in SC you'll get there eventually loll
xlipsx

Postby Alex Practice » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:05 pm

really!?! ELABORATE
Alex Practice

Postby trentxedge » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:21 pm

This is a story that happened to me about 5 years ago, at my friends old house he was renting in my hometown in rural central Michigan; to give a little background, his house dated back to the early-mid 1800s and was actually supposedly a stop on the underground railroad during the civil war era (really strange things like a stairway that led to nowhere that i'm guessing used to be an opening to sneak escapees into), he told me all sorts of strange stories, stuff like lights flickering, hearing conversations and footsteps when his roommates were gone, even had a cookie tray fall across his kitchen as if it were thrown.

Now onto the story of my strange experience; I was at a party he was having on a random weeknight in the middle of January, there was a recent winter storm that blew through and it was frigid, close to 0 air temperature with wind chills below zero, and we were all hanging out and talking on his screened in porch while a few of our friends smoked some cigarettes. As they finished, people started shuffling back inside and I was the only one left on the porch since I was sending a few text messages, as I look up, I see what appeared to be a young boy, had to be around 7 years old walking past the screen porch down the sidewalk (which was really strange, being that it was around 2 AM at this point and given how horribly cold it was outside), so it immediately struck me as weird, anyways, the boy walked around the corner and after hesitating for a second, I decided to leave the porch and have a look around, where I didn't see a sign of the kid, I even walked around the block his house was on and didn't see any trace. I've never been sure of my beliefs in the paranormal but that was probably the closest i've had to a "paranormal" experience.
trentxedge

Postby xlipsx » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:48 am

Alex Practice wrote:really!?! ELABORATE

Pretty wild because ive been a long time lurker of this thread but nothing too paranormal ever happens to me BUT some weird shit happened a couple weekends ago and I was actually at work earlier trying to post it and it happened up in the santa cruz mountains and I saw your location so I thought that was cool.

So my birthday was a couple weekends ago and some friends and I went up to the Garden of Eden up off Hwy 9 for a late afternoon hike around 5(Which I think is technically in Felton but whatever). We got up there around 6ish and decided to hike in the opposite direction of all the popular swimming holes and hiked towards this really sketchy train tracked bridge that's extremely old. they were talking about this old hollowed out red wood tree that was coming up off the trail so we decided to find it although it had already gotten dark. As we were in the area of the red wood tree, at some point I bent down to tie my shoe and take out of jacket to put my bag on, and when I looked up they were gone. I was sure they were fucking with me so I quickly turned the corner and I couldn't hear anything. Anyways I had a quick freak out because it's NOT a good place to get lost in and I was thinking that they were fucking with me so I was irritated but it turned out that they had just walked into the red wood tree as I was putting my jacket on with my backed turned and they couldn't hear me yelling for them because the tree is dug out about 3/4 below the ground level.

ANYWAYS that's not the sketchy part that happened although I felt I had to add it because I was already a little on edge because of that and I was irritated because I still thought that they were fucking with me with that whole situation. SO after we hung out around that area for a while after that we decided it was dark enough and we were gonna leave. We started hiking back along the train tracks when we heard some brushes being moved, we quieted up to listen for what it could be. Mind you this place is in the middle of the thick ass santa cruz mountains and I believe there are mountain lions around there so we were listening for that as it could have been a possibility. After a couple of seconds we continued walking and about 5 minutes after that me and my friend that was kind of lagging back with me heard a childish laugh from behind us on the trail. When I heard that I freaked the fuck out and told them to listen for it and when we quiet again we didnt hear anything. We wound up not hearing anything after that but man I don't think I've felt like that before.
xlipsx

Postby xlipsx » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:11 am

Sephy wrote:
SnookiesPoof wrote:To the person who posted the Boy Scout whistling story: I swear I've read that before. Did you post that on Reddit or and outdoors forum?

Yes, on Reddit. The first time I wrote it down (a longer version though with some unnecessary details) was a while ago at work when I had nothing else to do. Then I posted it on Reddit in /r/nosleep. Back then, I didn't know that nosleep was mainly for fictional stories - which this one is not, it is one of the few creepy things that really happened to me.
I think I also posted it on /r/scaredshitless, where some people responded. On /r/nosleep almost noone cared, though. Probably wasn't fictional enough :doubt:.

After reading this thread in bed for months and suddenly realizing that it's actually not a dead thread but still continuing (which is awesome), I felt like I could bump it with my little boy scout experience, even though I had told it on Reddit before. :smt002

does anyone know what page this story was on? sounds interesting.
xlipsx

Postby xlipsx » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:17 pm

I've heard a couple people mention coast to coast but I only really like the Art Bell ones when he started it. My uncle turned me onto Art bell when I was about 13 and I haven't really listened to him since he came back but I started again a couple weeks ago. This episode is a pretty cool one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAOpjVO5Sxo
xlipsx

Postby xponchx » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Checked out that Bigfoot story, truly great listen.

What are some other classic Art Bell interviews I should listen to?
xponchx

Postby xlipsx » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:13 am

That alleged scream they have on audio of an apparent bigfoot regardless of what is it is pretty terrifying right?

I'm listening to an awesome Art bell Midnight in the desert episode about Men in Black but I don't believe it's on youtube. My uncle lent me his account, kinda dumb that it's 7.99$ a month but here's some other interesting ones on youtube.

This one's pretty interesting on a guy who's a former detective that investigated a bunch of unexplained missing persons in national parks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skx8lQt8Vj8

this one is....interesting. this is the 3 times he was on Art's show back in the 90s but straight up, this guy's story is interesting for listeners but it's straight up bullshit lol. Still fun to listen to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UkXrxDdkjQ

Also all the episodes with Father Malachi Martin are really cool and creepy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLQzBZi5G8

and this one, this one is just kinda funny. Dude claims he's from 2063 and Art just lets him talk lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3gDv8lBGE
xlipsx

Postby jesper » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:35 am

posting for art bell interviews
jesper
Thou shalt not bump ancient threads

Postby NightVision » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

theonefreeman wrote:
rythegirl wrote:This is a story that I have heard repeatedly from most of my aunts & uncles. I actually did a video report on it before my Grandmother died, as she is the one that was the adult at the time. I remember when she explained what had happened that I had trouble sleeping for a while. There are actually several little things and one big thing. I’ll talk about the big thing.

So in like—1950 something, my grandparents, father and his brother and two sisters moved into this oldish house. It was before anything else was really built around it and it was essentially a house here and a house there- separated by pretty thick wood. I used to have a photo of the house but I don’t know where it is (good riddance, the photo was fucking creepy.)

Anyway, and this is fucked up and is pseudo story related- my grandfather was a Nazi sympathizer. When my dad and uncle were just kids, he would dress them up and make them do the Nazi Salute and march around. (My dad now thinks this might have something to do with all of the awful things that happened. Just his theory). It wasn’t long after this became a semi-regular occurrence that they began to notice weird things in the house. It wasn’t like in the movies where things escalated quickly. It was some insane things that happened randomly for years. But when they happened, they were fucking weird, creepy, ultimately demented and almost exclusively took place in the attic. The most terrifying to me was the story about my aunt and grandmother describing what they saw as Satan’s face.

It was late at night and most of the family was out except my aunt and grandmother. My aunt was young. I can’t remember how old but not a teenager quite yet. When they moved, she had gotten second pick and choose the attic to have her own space. So- that night she was in her room and noticed something glowing and floating in the corner. She began to yell (blood-curdling, according to my Grandmother) and so my grandma ran up the stairs to see what was wrong. She looked me square in the eyes at this point and told me- “I hope you never see the face of Satan. Once you do, it stays with you forever." shit.

She then described it to be a floating head that was a deep green. I would have imagined red as most would but she and my aunt insist it was green. Almost neon, but it had a weird glow they couldn’t quite describe. They just stared at it and it stared back. They told me the face was something they had never seen before. They couldn’t actually put it into words. They tried. They did however say that it had horns and looked ancient. My grandmother then said “By the Blood of Christ (onward and so forth)…” and it went away. She said they both stood there for a long time but neither of them could move. I asked them if it could have been a projection and they told me that there wasn’t a light source anywhere. No one else was home, and projectors at the time were semi-expensive- and they had no need to purchase one anyway. A few weeks later, they noticed the scratches on their backs that looked like they had almost healed. They hadn't noticed them previously. No cats.

I wish I could display my grandmother’s face telling the story. In her eyes…it was pretty intense, I’ll say that. Especially since she isn’t theatric AT ALL.

I have more but I don’t guess my story telling is that great. I realize it's more of a summary than anything.

tl; dr grandmother and aunt see what they call "satan's face" or a demon, possibly.

You post a cool story and it gets ignored for more sleep paralysis stuff. I'm sorry. Thank you though.

That is so interesting... thanks for sharing and I wanna hear more of the smaller events that happened if you don't mind?

I remember when I was young, a couple of my aunts came round to visit and they were talking with my mum about old photographs. One photograph in particular the mentioned (and I swear they said this) was that they had a photo of my mum, and all my aunts (big family, two fathers) and my grandmother together, but behind them there was an odd figure that looked like God. But then I was talking with my mum last week about it and she told me to 'stop talking rubbish'. Annoying because I swore that's what they were discussing!
NightVision

Postby slowjams » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:35 pm

That whole 'Missing 411' stuff is super interesting. I went deep down the rabbit hole on that one and I've exhausted everything I can find on it but I still want to know more.. frustrating when it's (another) one of those things that we probably won't ever know the truth about. They did successfully raise 100k this year to make a new documentary about it though, so I hope there's some new info in that.
slowjams

Postby guttertech » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:10 pm

slowjams wrote:That whole 'Missing 411' stuff is super interesting. I went deep down the rabbit hole on that one and I've exhausted everything I can find on it but I still want to know more.. frustrating when it's (another) one of those things that we probably won't ever know the truth about. They did successfully raise 100k this year to make a new documentary about it though, so I hope there's some new info in that.

I've been getting into this spooky shit as well. I think I may order some of David Paulides's books sometime soon. I'm really interested in that one about east-coast US disappearances.
guttertech

Postby xlipsx » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:21 pm

guttertech wrote:
slowjams wrote:That whole 'Missing 411' stuff is super interesting. I went deep down the rabbit hole on that one and I've exhausted everything I can find on it but I still want to know more.. frustrating when it's (another) one of those things that we probably won't ever know the truth about. They did successfully raise 100k this year to make a new documentary about it though, so I hope there's some new info in that.

I've been getting into this spooky shit as well. I think I may order some of David Paulides's books sometime soon. I'm really interested in that one about east-coast US disappearances.

same, here's the most recent talk radio episode he did with the new guy who took over Coast to Coast. What I really like about David Paulides is that, while I think early on in his crypto career he was a huge bigfoot researcher, I like that he very wisely never offers up any crazy out of left field explanation of these weird disappearances. In this youtube clip I just posted at one point he says that he's come across a couple of case files where they person was on their phone when they went missing and the person on the other line gave statements about the person saying something like "oh my god" or "oh my gosh what!" and then hearing that the person on the other line sounding like they're being dragged further away from the line. scary shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8k-A9qKBQ
xlipsx

Postby I.Saved.Latin. » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Does anyone know the name of the site, a list categorized by number of cryptids, monsters, various supernatural entities; supposedly all kept in hangers etc.

I know it has a random feature on it that will take you to various numbers.
I.Saved.Latin.

Postby Alex Practice » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:14 pm

I know what youre talking about but not the name. Ill do some digging and see if i can find it
Alex Practice

Postby Alex Practice » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Alex Practice

Postby charade you are! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Alex Practice wrote:http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-series#001

Boom

This is the scariest shit I've ever read
charade you are!

Postby futureworldcitizen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:03 pm

charade you are! wrote:

Boom

This made me uncomfortable.
futureworldcitizen

Postby Giant Mechanical Brain » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Boom

What is this? Am I doing it wrong I don't know
Giant Mechanical Brain

Postby charade you are! » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:47 am

futureworldcitizen wrote:
charade you are! wrote:

Boom

This made me uncomfortable.

I kind of over reacted as I binge read through this website. It's like X files meets men in black meets warehouse 13
charade you are!

Postby Clint from Canada » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:10 am

Made me think of Cabin In The Woods.

Clint from Canada

Postby DregsOvPluto » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:47 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetruthishere ... t_threads/

List of creepy threads on reddit. Lots of great creepy shit in here. None of that r/nosleep creepypasta nonsense, real life anecdotes or so we hope.
DregsOvPluto
slam or die

Postby born to die » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:01 pm

I hate r/nosleep so much
born to die
tried to do the right thing

Postby ooGracie » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:33 pm

born to die wrote:I hate r/nosleep so much

I started to read it (to reddit? ha....ha....), and some of the things had me going, but then I realized it was fiction and I got bummed out.
ooGracie
made out with Jesse Camp

Postby Alex Practice » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Nosleep used to be cool bot it got way too "creative writing 101" for my tastes. Too dramatic. Too over the top. And not even creepy just overused imagery.
Alex Practice

Postby born to die » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:02 pm

The only creepy experience I've had was when I was 18 smoking weed in an old 1700's cemetery at night with a friend when I saw a white orb in the branches of a tree. We both got freaked the fuck out and hoofed it out of there. My buddy just said firmly "we have to go" though neither if us ever talked about what we saw. I later had a therapist tell me it didn't count because I was high. That bastard.
born to die

Postby Sarageeee » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:17 pm

My sister and I used to share a bedroom. The stairwell was on the other side of the wall where our headboard was. So many nights we would hear the sound of someone running up and down the stairs. We eventually moved the bed to the furthest wall away. She swore to me she saw a reflection of someone in our TV one time.
Whenever I was alone, I would sit in the living room until someone else came home. I could hear footsteps and the floorboards creak above me. I remember being so terrified. I'd sit on the couch with my dog and read in silence.
Sarageeee

Postby smokedout » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:08 pm

I can't stand David Cummings but I was listening to nosleep all of September and October. I will probably revisit in the dead of winter.
smokedout

Postby wakai » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Sarageeee wrote:My sister and I used to share a bedroom. The stairwell was on the other side of the wall where our headboard was. So many nights we would hear the sound of someone running up and down the stairs. We eventually moved the bed to the furthest wall away. She swore to me she saw a reflection of someone in our TV one time.
Whenever I was alone, I would sit in the living room until someone else came home. I could hear footsteps and the floorboards creak above me. I remember being so terrified. I'd sit on the couch with my dog and read in silence.

How could you read with all that creepy shit going on? I wouldn't be able to focus with all that creepy noise
wakai

Postby bricksandbones » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:11 pm

I checked out that knifepoint horror podcast yesterday for the first time ever while I was at work. Was pretty cool. Went back and listened to the first-ever episode because there's a ton to choose from and I didn't know where to start. Anyone who's familiar w/ this podcast or knows of other/better ones, what'cha got? Spook me out.

*Edit - for anyone interested: http://knifepointhorror.libsyn.com/town
bricksandbones

Postby Zwarte Piet » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:32 pm

born to die wrote:The only creepy experience I've had was when I was 18 smoking weed in an old 1700's cemetery at night with a friend when I saw a white orb in the branches of a tree. We both got freaked the fuck out and hoofed it out of there. My buddy just said firmly "we have to go" though neither if us ever talked about what we saw. I later had a therapist tell me it didn't count because I was high. That bastard.

I had a very similar experience. There was a bell somewhere in the graveyard, on a flagpole I figured at first, that seemed to get louder/closer until it sounded like it was 10 feet away from us. At that point we notice a white and a greenish orb in the tree branches above us. We start backing away and two shadows/figures move very quickly across the field perpendicular maybe 50 yards away. At that point I'm not sure if we even said anything but we turned and sprinted to the car across the street.
Zwarte Piet

Postby xlipsx » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:27 pm

idk if anyone else heard this, but I'm super bummed that Art Bell is quitting his new show "Midnight in the desert" already after not even being back a full year. Granted he's a serial quitter and has a legitimate excuse this time. Someone has been harassing him calling his house and giving death threats and instructing him to not go on the air, and he did it anyways but then I guess a couple days later there was a dude outside his house firing a bunch of shots, which apparently he didnt even hear from having the radio program volume up so loud. And then the final straw and I guess what made him decide to call it quits is when a dude approached his door with a handgun and I guess he saw him through his front window and grabbed his gun and the dude took off? I kind of didn't fully understand what happened there when he was describing what happened in the beginning of one of his shows but that's the gist of what happened. Scary shit.
xlipsx

Postby heywoodfloyd » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:40 am

I've only had one genuinely creepy experience in my life, it might just have been a weird coincidence.

My father loaned his atv to my grandfather, he drove down a dirt road and somehow lost control.
He went into the ditch and broke his ribs, somehow he got the atv out of the ditch and was able to drive home, he then collapsed and was taken to the hospital.
A couple of days later his heart gave out and he died, he was so exhausted when he got home after the accident and later in the hospital, that he wasn't able to talk about what happend or where he crashed.
My father later went driving on the same dirt road and found the place where the accident took place, he saw some broken bushes in the ditch and paint from the atv left on some stones.

For some reason my father didn't get rid of the atv straight away, my brother had a dirt bike so we went out driving a couple of months later with some friends.
I was driving the same atv that was in the accident, on the same road.
After i while i noticed i was low om gas, so i turned around and went back alone, when i finaly ran out of gas i came to a stop on the exact same place in the road where my grandfather crashed.
I freaked out an ran the whole way home, i got this feeling that my grandfather tried to contact me from beyond the grave or something, anyway it felt like to much of a coincidence, the same atv, the same road on the exact place were my grandfather got into a fatal accident.
heywoodfloyd

Postby kreaturemilk » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Andrewxvx wrote:Alright. I don't believe in spirits or ghosts, but this story freaked me out.

I was dating a girl this summer. Her family lives in this nice little suburb, but apparently one of the parents lost their cellphone. When you lose a cellphone you just go buy a new one. Nothing was any different, but one day my ex comes home from school and the cellphone is duct taped to the bedroom door of her brother.

They look through the pictures on the phone and find this picture.
In the foreground there's some creepy looking intruder. In the background is her little brother.

[resize]http://i39.tinypic.com/24xgjnn.jpg,580[/resize]

what the FUCK. Fuck this so bad
kreaturemilk

Postby Alex Practice » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:51 pm

oh my god im laughing so hard
Alex Practice

Postby kreaturemilk » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Why?? Do unkno them? Consider me spooped
kreaturemilk

Postby DregsOvPluto » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:54 pm

^That's just some random ass creepypasta pic.
DregsOvPluto
slam or die

Postby BillyxShears » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:15 pm

The r/nosleep stories from the US Forest Search and Rescue are cool, except for the staircase tories. They're super bullshit.
BillyxShears

Postby born to die » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Home alone this weekend. Last night between 2-3 a.m. I heard three loud bangs about a half hour apart (sounded like someone trying to kick in a door). Assumed it was a boo berry (ghost) or a burglar so I stayed up till like 6 to see if anything else happened. Apparently it was caused by the extreme cold we've been having?

http://www.uexpress.com/first-aid-for-the-ailing-house/2014/4/30/loud-bangs-scare-homeowner-during-cold
born to die

Postby PiranhaSauna » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:49 am

born to die wrote:Home alone this weekend. Last night between 2-3 a.m. I heard three loud bangs about a half hour apart (sounded like someone trying to kick in a door). Assumed it was a boo berry (ghost) or a burglar so I stayed up till like 6 to see if anything else happened. Apparently it was caused by the extreme cold we've been having?

http://www.uexpress.com/first-aid-for-the-ailing-house/2014/4/30/loud-bangs-scare-homeowner-during-cold

We had these where I live last winter. People said they thought a car had run into their house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tennessee-resi ... d=29101755
PiranhaSauna
doesn't understand the Bill of Rights

Postby Alex Practice » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:10 pm

BillyxShears wrote:The r/nosleep stories from the US Forest Search and Rescue are cool, except for the staircase tories. They're super bullshit.

i like stuff like that though. obviously fake but still fun to read. i think you have to suspend your disbelief anyway when it comes to this stuff right?
Alex Practice

Postby Alex Practice » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:23 am

Alex Practice

Postby Alex Practice » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:25 am

Alex Practice

PreviousNext